Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 01:53 PM   #161
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

no this is nothing special, which is why i called manti a wolf. he was using something relevant in people's minds to call me a wolf when i do it

every
single
game
i
play

regardless of my disposition

and saying it to you privately is a bad idea because the wolves are in a mindset where they will figure shit like that out instantly. it needed to be public, and sorry if it hurts your ego that you are playing for shit but you are playing for shit.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #162
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

i think gun might be right guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:00 PM   #163
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
i think gun might be right guys
you are just trying to save yourself by aligning with the human leader and pandering to him since he is obviously making decisions based on whether or not people are nice to him at this point.

let's not forget your little blow up that you've tried to bury by filling the thread with posts. nothing you've done is even remotely human which is why you will die today.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:06 PM   #164
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
I'd say Oni is just a lazy lookover of the thread or just no idea wutfux TWG is about. Him voting for the public psychic is just such a bad move I have to assume it's just dumb, horribly misinformed play.
Besides the fact that the first statement is partial English, I got what I wanted. Someone else laid out some information. I lurk more than enough to know what goes on but the problem in the past was posting too much and making yourself look stupid (see Syhto a few pages back).

But let's not begin making assumptions. Again, AIM is always there to ask me why I do something (even if it's that stupid).

Vote switched to V because Gun has the most logical point, IMO.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #165
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

dont try to stoop down to my level bro i got this platform all to myself and i earned it, it is heart shaped and has little leopard dots on it. ok. youre just mad that you can't sleep on it with me because no wolves allowed XD
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:13 PM   #166
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
I lurk more than enough to know what goes on but the problem in the past was posting too much and making yourself look stupid (see Syhto a few pages back).
on the chance of here here we have someone trying to downplay and rationalize syhto's behavoir while voting for me for the same behavoir.

there are four wolves, and wolves do not let their own die. notice how people rationalize their votes near the end of day, this is critical as wolves are trying to make small shifts towards a preferred outcome.

this shows that oni wants to display the level-headedness to see the difference between when someone is being smart and being stupid, and then votes for me, (alongside the human leader because why else would a wolf kill anyone but a human who is being voted by the human leader? no brainer.)

the important part of the post, though, is given the chance of syhto's death this dude has inserted a rationalization of her behavoir
Old 01-31-2013, 02:14 PM   #167
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

on the chance of her death*
Old 01-31-2013, 02:24 PM   #168
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

I don't know that you can attribute some type of rationale to Syhto's posts...

And I'm feeling wishy washy about my poke at V, it wasn't really that strong a jab when I did it, poking V is just fun at times. I feel like he's being put on the chopping block for acting like he always does, which isn't indicative of anything because he pretty much acts the same regardless of his affiliation.

That said, he scares me because he pulls some evil mastermind shit when he's a wolf so iddunnoooguysss

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-31-2013, 02:25 PM   #169
Viccica
FFR Player

I feel confident in voting for Syhto because she's clearly not going to be any help and has no intention of being any help. V, however is a thoughtbox and if it comes down to it I think we can all agree that no matter the circumstances, based on the past few games that if he's alive we lynch him at the end of the game >:{

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-31-2013, 02:38 PM   #170
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

wow lol i'm attracting votes for voting little bear?? i don't even... hahaha

also yes I am still new to the game but if you guys want to lynch me and be disappointed yet again go ahead.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:52 PM   #171
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
I feel confident in voting for Syhto because she's clearly not going to be any help and has no intention of being any help. V, however is a thoughtbox and if it comes down to it I think we can all agree that no matter the circumstances, based on the past few games that if he's alive we lynch him at the end of the game >:{
Now if someone would second this...
Old 01-31-2013, 02:53 PM   #172
Viccica
FFR Player

Actually I don't know right now and I'm going to work for the rest of the night so I'm going to toss a safety on emerald. Where is that guy anyway?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-31-2013, 02:58 PM   #173
vantilburg
lol internet
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to vantilburg Send a message via MSN to vantilburg

If I tallied up votes right that means emerald is tied for highest at 2, not much of a safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this.
You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks. Environmentalists are good people who care about this planet, unlike you, Squeek.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:05 PM   #174
vantilburg
lol internet
FFR Veteran

VOTE COUNT

Vendetta21 (2), gun92, Oni-Paranoia

Syhto (2), Vendetta21, yo man im awesome

femanic (1), syhto

yo man im awesome (1), James May

Little Bear (2), lumphoboextreme, vantilburg

emerald000 (2), NetJet!, Viccica

lumphoboextreme (2), DarkManticoreX2, Little Bear

Stole format from jrodd, I believe these are the votes so far

Quote:
You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this.
You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks. Environmentalists are good people who care about this planet, unlike you, Squeek.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:06 PM   #175
Viccica
FFR Player

I didn't realize. Vantil then. And now to be late for work. =p

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 01-31-2013, 03:14 PM   #176
vantilburg
lol internet
FFR Veteran

In light of the rest of the thread I'm gonna have to set my eyes on Syhto instead. Mainly for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
if you know so gfucking much why dont you pick out the wolf. oops you already did. alright whatever. fuck you v
At first I saw this as her just rambling about overinflated twg egos but coming down to the end of the phase, I feel my vote would be better spent on her than on little bear.

Quote:
Old 01-31-2013, 03:35 PM   #177
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

lol you guys don't get my jokes...
Quote:
Old 01-31-2013, 03:36 PM   #178
Little Bear
FFR Player

I can't even decide, too many suspicious peoples

James May

Cause he is totes da wuff.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:41 PM   #179
femanic
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to femanic

There's a lot to think about in this thread... Right now I'm torn between Little Bear, Syhto, and Oni.

Little Bear's first few posts I would've chalked up to human error. Maybe he just forgot for a second about the roles, it's understandable. But now it seems like he's more concerned with not dying than anything else. He voted lump after lump voted him, Syhto because he didn't want to die and it looked like she was headed for the rope, then back to lump after Manti gave him "good reasoning". Something about that seems off to me.

I cannot for the life of me really figure out whether there's some kind of deeper meaning Syhto's flurry of post a few pages back. The fixation with me is weird as well, but perhaps understandable since this is the first time I'm posting in this thread. Overall, though, I feel like Syhto's posts have been more obscuring than anything else.

Oni, by his own admission, is willing to bandwagon on a vote if you give him a reason to. It's important to listens to people's reasons, but I think announcing yourself as a bandwagoner (is that a word? w/e) sort of says that you're not really willing to think about these things on your own. Assuming that you're human, if the wolves manage to make a convincing case during a day phase, it seems like you'd jump on in with them, which wouldn't be good.

I'm suspicious of everyone else as well, but as far as somewhat concrete evidence, this is what stands out to me thus far. Oni for now, unless something drastic happens in the next hour...
Old 01-31-2013, 03:45 PM   #180
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
placing a safety on ymia. You simply placed a vote on her without any sort of reason, even if she seem to have have posted six times in a row (albeit noncontributing aside from voting Gun), your really had no reason to vote for Shyto. Now, if you have actual proof on why you voted for her, be my guest. Until then my vote is on you.
rofl i didnt see this post. Did I not say that I was safetying because I have no idea who to vote for in this phase lol?

Now, I can safely keep my vote where it is. I can tell Syhto really isn't going to benefit us this game. I believe Viccica was the one who said how Vendetta, albeit was a wolf last game, was at least a good player to have since he can really get/give information, while Syhto is spitting out garbage posts more often than not lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Closed Thread