Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2005, 07:06 PM   #241
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to lord_carbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skooter-
Ha, you're a good laugh when I need one. I'm actually not going to struggle to explain this time, I'm just going to tell you that you're wrong, and I never, not once, told you to shut down the thread. I simply said that I had thought it was over. Grow some balls, you are going to meet tons of people along the way that are not going to respect your opinion, and you have to learn to get over that. Secondly, QUOTE: "Your "Suicide Is Stupid!" philosophy is just ignorant. Suicide isn't stupid, it's just that they value things differently... they've evaluated life and decided for themselves that it's not what they want..."

If it makes you feel better, than you are more than welcome to continut to lie to yourself. SUICIDE IS #$#ing IGNORANT. Get the $*%# over yourself, If I can do it, you can do it.
<3333333
Old 11-5-2005, 08:46 PM   #242
Exelise
FFR Player

Default Re: Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatakikakashi
What do you think? Should it be illegal? Why do people do it?
It shouldn't be illegal. That's really the only right you can't take from someone: their ability to end their own life.
Exelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2005, 06:43 PM   #243
Fungishroom
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: Suicide

Suicide is a stage in life mostly for teenagers. Usually if it's an adult it is because they are terminally ill or a good for nothing and they realize it(talking about the hobos, sum bags, street wanderers, drug addics, ect...). Most teens change or snap sometime around middleschool, high scool-ish. Then hopefully they rise out of it and become sucessful. But those who don't become emo drug addics usually. Then they realize(thinking only of themselves and not what others will think when theyre gon like their loved ones) they must commit suicide. Oh, ofcourse! My life sucks! my parents are divorced, i'm on drugs, I got dumped by my girl. Lets off myself! Yeah! No, solve your problems, don't end them. I know the situation varies. Solve. Get help. It works, there's hope.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:09 AM   #244
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet
Default Re: RE: Re: Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fungishroom
Suicide is a stage in life mostly for teenagers. Usually if it's an adult it is because they are terminally ill or a good for nothing and they realize it(talking about the hobos, sum bags, street wanderers, drug addics, ect...). Most teens change or snap sometime around middleschool, high scool-ish. Then hopefully they rise out of it and become sucessful. But those who don't become emo drug addics usually. Then they realize(thinking only of themselves and not what others will think when theyre gon like their loved ones) they must commit suicide. Oh, ofcourse! My life sucks! my parents are divorced, i'm on drugs, I got dumped by my girl. Lets off myself! Yeah! No, solve your problems, don't end them. I know the situation varies. Solve. Get help. It works, there's hope.

I havent been depressed yet o_O I dont have anything to be depressed over, not saying this is true for everyone but i dont have anything around me that can make me depressed. Most people who commit suicide dont have a high value on life, i dont have a high value on life either, if people can be paid to go kill people then exactly what is the value of life, if it even has one. People who commit suicide dont do it over something that piles up, its usually something big that happens, lost the love of your life, someone REALLY close to you died, doesnt matter what but it happens to the things you hold dearest to yourself.

The "Get help" thing doesnt always work, it can have teh adverse effect as well, when a friend of mine broke up with my ex (I was like wtf you were dating my ex? O_o) he was all suicidal, i was gonna help him do it cuz he kinda stabbed me in the back but he said "Id rather take my own life and not have anyone else do it for me"

Just goes to show stuff isnt always as cut and paste as they should be
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 09:10 AM   #245
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

I killed myself yesterday. It was fun.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 10:26 PM   #246
ruifio894
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to ruifio894 Send a message via AIM to ruifio894 Send a message via Yahoo to ruifio894

Suicide is a very intresting subject. I think people do it because they really just are done with all of this madness and are ready to move on. I will never do it, and I hope none of you will. I think whenever there is life, there is a way to change it. Pehaps move, get a new job, date other people, start a whole new life style, do what ever it takes to keep you alive. On the whole, Illigan or Legal issue, I think it should be legal. What's the point in trying to enforce someone to live if they don't want to?

ruifio894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 10:32 PM   #247
hatakikakashi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
I killed myself yesterday. It was fun.
LOL That made my day. Thank you so much.

I know I say this like every time I get on this site, but Jamie is so beautiful, it makes me want to be successful. Which I am now, which is why I haven't been on in forever. I've been busy at my new job. I'm not suicidal, but I am on anti-depressants. (Possible connetion?) I feel pretty good about things. WEEEEE! Life! I want to LIVE! I make so much more money than I'm used to making, it's not even funny. I know money isn't the solution to all lifes problems but I'll take it. I Love you Jamie! Kakashi OUT!!!!
Old 11-30-2005, 04:46 PM   #248
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenright
Although it takes a lot of trying, I AM able to be pushed to be suicidal enough to actually hit someone. It is rare, but can happen. For some people it is REALLY easy to push them to that point. There are also somepeople that are so gentle or cowardly, that they would NEVER be suicidal.
It works for one out of two, but that's not why I'm reentering this thread from my n00b days and quoting you. I'm quoting you because I find it funny how you can say that there are people that don't commit suicide because they are cowardly and afraid of death.

That is complete and utter BS.

Everyone in support of suicide so far has said, "Their problems stack up so it seems appealing." I, way back in August, said, "It's an easy way out." I don't care what clinical problem I have with my mind, if I have a problem, I deal with it, I don't go, "Wow, this really sucks, I'm going to kill myself because I'm tired of enduring the problem!" Anyone who doesn't have this way of thinking needs some problem solving skills and a backbone. You may say people that suicide appeals to cowards who don't do it because they are afraid, but taking what you suicide supporters are saying into account, I commend them. If problems are magnified through depression and you really feel killing yourself is the better choice, then people who don't have courage. Supporters of suicide should stop being hypocrites - when I say, "Suicide is cowardly," they say, "No, it's the hardest thing to do!" When I say, "People who want to commit suicide should get backbones and solve their problems," they say, "But suicide seems like the easiest thing to them!"

If your problems are as big as to make you consider killing yourself, then facing them is the brave thing to do - taking the easy way and killing yourself is cowardly.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 06:55 PM   #249
FluorescentArmy
Forum User

Send a message via AIM to FluorescentArmy Send a message via Yahoo to FluorescentArmy

I don't like suicidal people. We had to talk about it in health class this year. We learned that girls attempt it mor eoften, but don't go the whole way. On the other hand, boys attempt it less often, but when they do there is usually a weapon involved. That gets the job done "faster", but not necessarily cleaner. It was an easy course though. About the emo thing, no one in my entire school is emo. The last one moved because everyone was beating him up, for his wrist slitting. He would take the blades out of those plastic pencil sharpeners and cut himself. Oh well, not like I care. Man I gotta get a new sig and av.... Really bugging me with its pure simplicity. Off to photoshop!