Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #3081
l2awr
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to l2awr Send a message via MSN to l2awr Send a message via Yahoo to l2awr
Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
I'm online waiting for you l2awr. Join up.

Or take forever and act scared.

You never even added me. Whats your number

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
What the hell if you call that lag then i guess we'll never be able to play. Because it was practically normal gameplay. It sounds like you're making excuses to not get your ass handed to you. Nothin i can do about that.
It was the same amount of lag as last time LOL

Last edited by l2awr; 04-13-2008 at 01:32 PM..
l2awr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:36 PM   #3082
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

In my sig l2awr

3136-6310-8699

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #3083
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny

Just because it's the same color doesn't mean the lag is going to be the same. I played manti today and he has a red color. No lag at all. I'm not going to argue about this anymore. If you think you're as good as you say are then you'd play me. Because i know it wasn't lagging. I was able to execute a wavebounce with no problem right at the beginning of the match. Something i was not able to do last time. You're full of crap. I'm done.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #3084
l2awr
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to l2awr Send a message via MSN to l2awr Send a message via Yahoo to l2awr

Quote:
In my sig l2awr

3136-6310-8699
3-0

If there wasn't horrible lag, you never would have gotten a kill.

Quote:
Just because it's the same color doesn't mean the lag is going to be the same. I played manti today and he has a red color. No lag at all. I'm not going to argue about this anymore. If you think you're as good as you say are then you'd play me. Because i know it wasn't lagging. I was able to execute a wavebounce with no problem right at the beginning of the match. Something i was not able to do last time. You're full of crap. I'm done.
Well so far im 2-0 on you and 3-0 on him in conditions my muscle memory isn't even use to.

oh ya the last game I got like a 80% combo on manti just by throwing bananas lol!!!

Last edited by l2awr; 04-13-2008 at 01:59 PM..
Old 04-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #3085
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Umm there was no lag.

I won the first game. (if your going to say you won after you were already dead and a bomb om falls from the sky during sudden death your even more retarted than you seem)

You did win the second two games though. I've never played anyone who used diddy's banana's effectivly. good job with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #3086
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Well when you're ready to grow your balls we can make that 2-2 or 2-8 or however many matches you wanna have.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:00 PM   #3087
zidart
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2awr View Post
3-0

If there wasn't horrible lag, you never would have gotten a kill.

Well so far im 2-0 on you and 3-0 on him in conditions my muscle memory isn't even use to.
dude if there was any lag korny would have lost. remember that his strategy doesn't work on lag. you got your ass kicked. get over it
zidart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #3088
l2awr
FFR Player

Quote:
Well when you're ready to grow your balls we can make that 2-2 or 2-8 or however many matches you wanna have.

When you grow some balls and get a job, get a usb ethernet wire and connect it to your router. When you do that, hit me up and get a beating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidart View Post
dude if there was any lag korny would have lost. remember that his strategy doesn't work on lag. you got your ass kicked. get over it
Korny did lag, he will always lag. He did lose, he will always lose. How did I get my ass kicked when I won? LOL
Old 04-13-2008, 02:09 PM   #3089
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Yeah even after both admitting that the matches between us were meaningless because the lag was so bad, you're going to go out and say i don't even know what good is because the forums didn't read our private messages. That's the level of ******ry you're displaying.

Zidart. I'm sure it feels nice to say those things to the person who 4 stocked you. But since you don't really know the situation or have the skill to really matter in this conversation, you can shut up.

L2 is obviously going to take advantage of this so i'm not going to bother explaining myself anymore.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:12 PM   #3090
l2awr
FFR Player

Quote:
Umm there was no lag.

I won the first game. (if your going to say you won after you were already dead and a bomb om falls from the sky during sudden death your even more retarted than you seem)

You did win the second two games though. I've never played anyone who used diddy's banana's effectivly. good job with that.

Heres a picture of after the first game. Your so predictable hahaha

You got hit by a bomb and DIED before me. There for you LOST.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #3091
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Cut it out.

Seriously now. Just shut up. I'm going to lock this thread you keep this up.

The purpose of this thread isn't to throw slander at each other, insult each other's gameplay style, taunt others, whatever. It's to share information about the game, like how to beat a certain mode or what best way there is to collect CDs or whatever.

You all have Smashboards accounts. Go there. Leave your tourneyfag attitude there.

Henceforth if I see insulting posts about how someone else plays the game or whether you beat them online or not, I will delete them. If I delete enough, I'll just lock it. This thread has gone on far too long.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:18 PM   #3092
l2awr
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
Cut it out.

The purpose of this thread isn't to throw slander at each other, insult each other's gameplay style, taunt others, whatever. It's to share information about the game, like how to beat a certain mode or what best way there is to collect CDs or whatever.

You all have Smashboards accounts. Go there. Leave your tourneyfag attitude there.

Henceforth if I see insulting posts about how someone else plays the game or whether you beat them online or not, I will delete them. If I delete enough, I'll just lock it. This thread has gone on far too long.
Just proving my points =] oh and my response to you about the "no video means they're no good" post you made about me. You honestly think I was basing my tier list off of videos? Please be joking.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:18 PM   #3093
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Uh huh, you were already floating into becoming a star when the bomb oms started falling. So you can pat yourself on the back for a technical victory even though you didnt land 1 damage Point when sudden death was going.

Besides, My main point was to show you that a competent link can win. and our first game showed that reguardless of who was the technical winner.

I could beat you with Samus anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 04-13-2008, 02:21 PM   #3094
l2awr
FFR Player

Quote:
Uh huh, you were already floating into becoming a star when the bomb oms started falling. So you can pat yourself on the back for a technical victory even though you didnt land 1 damage Point when sudden death was going.

Besides, My main point was to show you that a competent link can win. and our first game showed that reguardless of who was the technical winner.

I could beat you with Samus anytime.
If there wasn't any lag, I would congradulate you for getting one kill man. You don't know how to play
Old 04-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #3095
noiguy25
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to noiguy25

you guys are still goin at it? i thought this would end soon but two days straight? god you guys are persistant

noiguy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #3096
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

There was no lag. Cry as much as you want about it, but If you were lagging you might want to think about getting a router that isn't made by fisher price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 04-13-2008, 02:29 PM   #3097
zidart
FFR Player

=_=U this is never going to end is it???
zidart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:51 PM   #3098
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
Cut it out.

Thank god someone else thinks that.
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:57 PM   #3099
l2awr
FFR Player

Quote:
There was no lag. Cry as much as you want about it, but If you were lagging you might want to think about getting a router that isn't made by fisher price.

3-0

and 5-2 on korny.

You have a yellow connection. Thats lag...
Old 04-13-2008, 03:15 PM   #3100
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

You know what, just for kicks, I will lock it.

I might unlock it later. But for now, let's have this come to a stop.

You've all been getting away with breaking the rules for far too long. Chill out. Go back to smashboards if you're so obsessed with the game you must talk about it every opportunity you can while not playing it.

Do not make a new thread and do not start this up in the Friend Code thread.

**Update**

I will unlock this thread in an hour or so.

If I see any flaming, insulting, taunting, goading, trash-talking, arguing, or anything else that borderlines or breaks the rules, you will be banned.

No exceptions.

This thread is not going to be about tourney vs casual, items vs no items, or anything of that nature.

Discuss characters all you want, but don't insult others for thinking one character is better than the other. It's entirely opinion-based. Discuss your challenges, your trophies, your stickers, your accomplishments, whatever.

Don't insult other people's opinions. It's just going to lead to flaming.

Last edited by Squeek; 04-13-2008 at 05:38 PM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote