Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 07:41 PM   #261
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

When will this day end? I'll be very inactive for the next few days due to another robotics regional.

Old 03-17-2005, 07:48 PM   #262
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Tass, I don't see why you're flipping out. I'm the only person that's accused you, and odds are you won't get lynched anyway, no matter HOW obvious it is(to me, at least).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Lastly:

eyespewgreekfire: hans perhaps?
TasselFoot: what did you think of his convo with me?
eyespewgreekfire: kinda fishy
eyespewgreekfire: he seems kinda combative
Yes, eyespew. You're an idiot. I was "combative". I was accusing him of being a wolf. Of course I'll be combative. I thought you were smarter than this.

And LD, what more evidence do you have against me then against Tass? Yeah, that's right. None.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:48 PM   #263
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

saturday aprox 8pm
Old 03-17-2005, 08:05 PM   #264
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Hans, I already said that I wasn't worried about your vote. I also didn't vote for you. Just setting out evidence that could be bad for you, since you felt the need to McCarthy me.

And jay... never again with the Pokemon references.
Old 03-18-2005, 06:49 AM   #265
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Hans, I already said that I wasn't worried about your vote. I also didn't vote for you. Just setting out evidence that could be bad for you, since you felt the need to McCarthy me.

And jay... never again with the Pokemon references.
I heard wolves don't like pokemon
Old 03-18-2005, 07:51 AM   #266
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

What Hans is doing reminds me a lot of what I tried when I was a wolf. Rather than wasting a wolfing on a big player, you try to get them lynched. If the plan goes through as planned, it's the best thing for the wolves: dead human that would be hard to wolf.

Now I must mention that I'm pretty sure that Alain was the guardian. If you can't see why, go back and read the story of alain's death and take notice of this part:
Quote:
Alain lifted his hand up and a blue light started emanating from him.
And also take notice of the fact that ap said that the story was important to the game.

Now, if eb turns out to have been human (which he easily could have been, as we lynched him on little evidence), then I say we need to go after nforcer. He said himself that if the guardian died, eb would still be looked to, but I think this was just nforcer's way of drawing attention away from himself.
Old 03-18-2005, 08:52 AM   #267
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Hmm.

On the one hand, the fact that Tass is still alive this late is naturally suspicious to me.

On the other hand, the fact that Hans is still alive this late is naturally suspicious to me as well. >_>

It seems to me that Hans is accusing Tass for doing the same thing Hans has been doing all game. If it weren't for Jursey's one errant vote, they'd be in the exact same boat - good players with no votes having kept quiet all game. Regardless, neither of them has enough evidence against them to warrant a vote yet.

I'm not sure about nforcer being a wolf, Afro. Assuming alain was the ****** that was constantly being referenced yesterday (it seems he was given the story showing he was the guardian), if eb was a wolf, then he would've simply told his fellow wolves that alain was the guardian. I would guess that removing the guardian is worth eb looking suspicious postmortem. Also, eyespew said that multiple people knew who ****** was, so someone else could be trying to set nforcer up (or even make a human eb look bad after death). Jursey was one such person that got named, so I want to hear what she thinks before I make a decision here.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:07 AM   #268
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Oh, I just remembered that alain sent me a "bye" message, like he did to LD. Sorry that I didn't bring it up before, I had forgotten about it since the extent of the conversation was this:

Alain: bye
Me: ?

I figured he was leaving the forums entirely or something. o_O
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:56 AM   #269
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Yeah, Kilga, the guardian told me they were the guardian before they told anyone else, because I was talking to them by means of another telecommunications device. I was beginning to think that they were starting to act suspiciously, so eventually they just came out and told me they were the guardian. I was skeptical, I must say, but they weren't lying.

For some reason when Alain found out he was going to die, he went around saying "Goodbye" to everyone. I think he was just looking for attention and/or sympathy, and I believe he told everyone, Kilga.

On the other hand, I found out who else knew who ******* was. With this list, I was able to narrow down who could have spread it out to their wolf partners, but I haven't been able to come to an exact conclusion so I will refrain from voting at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:02 PM   #270
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Jurs... put it this way... Eyespew, Alain, eb, myself, nForcer, and you ALL knew... eyespew told me on AIM that he thought LD knew also, but wasn't sure.

If we don't include LD, that is still 6 players, out of 12 in the game at that time. THOSE ARE VERY POOR ODDS. Plus, no one told me who the guardian was. I figured it out purely by process of elimination. Who is to say that a wolf couldn't have done the same thing, even if all 6 of those people mentioned above is/was human.

There just is no evidence that can point to any of those 6, let alone anyone else, of being a wolf. It sucks.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:11 PM   #271
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Except I knew who was human and who wasn't.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:43 PM   #272
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Mind clarifying it for the rest of us?
Old 03-18-2005, 04:38 PM   #273
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Guys... has TWG died?

I make this huge post back to Hans, and get practically no talk out of anyone. Jurs makes this kind of mystical post, and doesn't go on to clarify.... Its like, everyone is just making 1 post to look like they are being active.

Makes it really hard to pinpoint the wolves when EVERYONE is being inactive. Jurs, please post some more info about your convo with Alain. Does anyone else have anything to contribute? Any suspicions, any thoughts? Clearly I have thoughts about Hans, as I had plenty to say about him... but I really don't want to have to vote him, at least not without more evidence being brought forth.

Lets pick up the activity guys and win this damn game already.
Old 03-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #274
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

As nobody else here seems the least bit fishy, all I have to go on is han's WEAK attack on tass.

Old 03-18-2005, 06:14 PM   #275
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Uh, the reason I've been making "Mystical" posts is because I can hardly go on the computer, i've been out every night for like 6 hours. My convo with Alain was on the phone, i can't really restate what he said. He informed me that he was dead and the people I trust learned the information that I figured out on myself. Anyways, theres like 4 little kids behind me. Call me if you need to talk. Peace.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-18-2005, 06:25 PM   #276
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Quote:
Originally Posted by My PM to eyespew
To: eyespewgreekfire
Posted: Mar 14, 2005 - 08:41 PM
Subject: TWG XII - A strategy
Before I begin, I would like you to read this while casting away any suspicions of me. Whether you believe I am a wolf or not, this strategy WILL work. It will most likely give the humans a better chance of winning, if not giving us the win entirely, and it'll only take one day. Also DO NOT share this with anyone besides the guardian, and be sure he DOES NOT share this with anyone else. Read this all very carefully, even the slightest mistake can ruin the whole plan. With that said, I'll start with what I have to say.

I noticed that, while talking to you, you told me you had not received any communications from anybody claiming to be a seer, though eight or so people had already contacted you. While this may seem trivial to you, it is HUGE. I have contacted everybody except Kilga concerning whether they had talk to you or not, and so far, I have learned that Eric, Afro, and Hans have not talked to you. Those are three people, then, that may be the seer. But, there is a possibility that no seers are in this game. With that in mind, also consider that one of these people may also be wolves. So, any wolf could pull a fake seer bit and try to fool you, and get into an alliance with you that ruins the humans' chance. I have devised a way to not only pull a potential wolf out, but also eliminate him.

What you need to do is, as early as possible, in the thread, mention something to this effect: "I haven't received a message from the seer yet, I have the feeling there may not be one." This may pull out a "seer" who will then contact you, because they will most likely believe they are the only one that will contact you, whether they are the real seer or not. DO NOT tell them who the guardian is at this point, or it will ruin the whole plan. Instead, ask them who they have seen. If they have seen the guardian, and can tell you who it is, there is a very minute chance they are a wolf, and this strategy really doesn't apply. Otherwise, you can relay who they have seen to me, but you don't have to. All you need to do is tell me who that "seer" is, because it is essential to the strategy.

When that happens, and you tell me, I will come up with a way to "leak" this information inthe thread so the wolves will pick it up. I don't know how I will do this yet, but I will come up with a way. If this "seer" is real, the wolves will likely try to kill him. If not, he is a potential wolf. The safety in telling me is, you also know the guardian. You can tell the guardian about this plan, and have him guard the "seer" in case the wolves try to kill him, in the case he is the real seer.

Now, the most important part in verifying whether this "seer" is legit or not is to convince him to seer a specific person. You have to convince the seer to see the guardian, but you MUST convince them this because you have a huge suspicion of "that person", who is actually the guardian. If they don't the plan fails. If they come back saying guardian, then the seer is real. If they come back with something else, they are undoubtedly a wolf. Now, you can relay the info to me, if they were fake, and I can reveal the strategy in the thread and get rid of a wolf, bringing us ever closer to victory.

As you can see, this plan is flawless if everything is executed correctly. If you agree with this plan, respond and let me know if we are going to do this. Then, start it into motion in the thread as soon as possible. Hopefully, we can make this work and bring a quick victory ^_^
To clarify, I had sent this message to eyespew right after I had discussed at length something eyespew had said with Alain and Tass. eyespew mentioned that about 8 people had contacted him, and not one was blue. I figured that several still had not contacted them. If one was a wolf, eyespew could mention a seer had not contacted him, and then one of the current "no-show-ers", assuming one was a wolf, could easily fake the role, and they could easily be discovered and killed. Unfortunately, even though eyepew followed through with this, none of them took the bait, so it failed.

And, by the way, I believe it was right after this that Alain (who was, in fact, the guardian) believed I was human, and trusted me to work with him and eyespew. Let me remind you that the only ones in on this strategy, as far as I know, were myself, Alain, eyespew, and Tass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly's PM to me
To: nforcer06164
Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 05:57 PM
Subject: btw....
I hate you.
eb sent that to me right after he died, because my vote change made it a knife-in-box situation.

And Afro, I only meant that if eb did not die would attention be drawn to him if the guardian died. He was the only one that was making a huge deal about it. And if you think about it, "*****" could not have been a wolf because eyespew would have two guardians. So, eb was only trying to put suspicion on "*****", who I supposed he would've revealed if he survived that night so he could easily wolf someone and not have to worry about wolfing Alain. Too bad that didn't work. But, that convinces me that eb was a wolf. I think he told his wolf buddies (assuming he was a wolf) to take out Alain that night to prevent any more guardings. I wish I knew how Alain was sure of his death, however. It would answer a lot.

At this point, I don't have sufficient evidence to place a vote on anybody, but I'm paying special attention to hans (who was only inactive another time, when he was a wolf in Infiltration), eric (whose inactivity and brief posts are a bit odd), and for some odd reason which is confusing me, Tass. I don't understand why I want to keep a close eye on him. Maybe it's because he was the only other that I let in on the fake seer/wolf plan, but that really says nothing as of now.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 03-18-2005, 06:44 PM   #277
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164
I have contacted everybody except Kilga concerning whether they had talk to you or not
<3

For what it's worth, eyespew actually came to me. Our conversation was very brief, but he did ask me if I was blue. Sadly, I'm not. But I'm sure you've figured that by now, given my lack of communication with everyone.
Old 03-18-2005, 06:48 PM   #278
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

I knew you were around somewhere when eyespew got guarded, Kilga, so I supposed that you did talk to him. I never gave it any more thought.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 03-18-2005, 08:49 PM   #279
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I said this to you on AIM nFrocer... but, thought I'd share it here. The huge flaw in that plan (and that part of the plan you didn't share with me or I would have pointed it out then) is that when you are the seer, and you seer the guardian or psychic, it comes back human... NOT their special role.
Old 03-19-2005, 05:01 AM   #280
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

I would still like jurs to clarify what she said at the top of the page. It sounds like she knows a little bit (or a large amount) more than she is telling.

My suspicions also reside on nforcer. He made a gigantic, detailed plan, but missed an obvious flaw which any TWG noob would see. Perhaps he was using it to allow another wolf into the alliance, or maybe it meant something else entirely. Maybe it was just an honest mistake, but I think he is smarter than that.

So, when does this day end?
Closed Thread