Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 08:33 AM   #141
vantilburg
lol internet
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to vantilburg Send a message via MSN to vantilburg
Default Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

Also, in this case, where there are a bunch of votes spread out, and no insta, is there still a minimum number of votes required for a lynch at the end of the day? Or would two be enough

Because I'm thinking about switching my vote in case I don't come back to this thread later today

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this.
You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks. Environmentalists are good people who care about this planet, unlike you, Squeek.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:39 AM   #142
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantilburg View Post
It's coming down to the wire, am I correct in assuming this is where peoples' true colors start to show?

Let's get some nip slips goin'
With so many spread out votes, It's unlikely a wolf will need to do anyhting to protect a fellow wolf. You're unlikely to see much coloring as a result of today's lynch. What you'll find is who's supporting who and who's not supporting who. Use this to make a relationship chart.

Whoever has the most amount of votes at the end of the day will be lynched. doesn't matter if it's 1, 2, or 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:43 AM   #143
vantilburg
lol internet
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to vantilburg Send a message via MSN to vantilburg

So basically just try to find out who seems to be in cahoots with whom

Got it, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaguchiTheCat View Post
You are an ultimate humafag. Calling you an ultimate humafag is an understatement. You are a complete loonatic huma****! You should be shot with a bazooka for thinking this.
You've been hanging around the wrong furries, then. Most furries are nice people. ALL humafags are huge jerks. Environmentalists are good people who care about this planet, unlike you, Squeek.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:56 AM   #144
Little Bear
FFR Player

Shyto

If it means I won't be lynched...
Old 01-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #145
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

I am at work til 7 pm est but i do have aim on my phone which I will try to check periodically thru the day. So if I don't answer right away, I'm not ignoring you, I just haven't check my messages recently.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM   #146
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

I'm going to make a push for Lumpho.

His vote for little_bear seems like a cop out that doesn't have any reasoning behind it. If anyone's following the thread, little_bear obviously knew the roles N1 when he made this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bear View Post
Okay, this is what I propose should happen.

The person who received the seer item each night should claim they received it during day and tell us the result of the person they seer'd, NOT THE NAME OF THE PERSON. That way wolves can't help their partners using the seerings. If of course you got a red seering then you should reveal the name.

But wait, see as long as the vig is alive, does that mean the wolves get not kill? This seems wrong..

If it's right Phychic should claim and Vig and Bodyguard claim to him.

He know the seering thing is an item
He knows the blue roles are Psychic/Vigi/BG

But he makes this post the start of D1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bear View Post
Seer should reveal himself/herself and the colour of the result, not the name.
It's obvious Little_Bear knew the roles but messed up, anyone should be able to see this. So V jumps on him to get things started, Vant piles on (but Vant thinks theres a seer untill I point out otherwise). Things end up cooling off, other things come up, and little_bear's mistake is pretty much forgotten. Because it was a mistake.

Lumpho then comes in late in the day phase, claims noone's talking to him (despite me pointing out he wasn't even on AIM) and proceeds to call little_bear's posts supicious and votes for him.

This is the mark of a wolf who hasn't critically read the thread or thought about his vote. He's trying to float along this phase while applying as little effort as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 AM   #147
Little Bear
FFR Player

Now that someones got good reasoning that I couldn't think of for voting Lump I'll go back lump
Old 01-31-2013, 12:08 PM   #148
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

lol what is going on WHERE IS FEMANIC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:11 PM   #149
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

maybe its something about that name but im seriously perplexed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:17 PM   #150
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

Lumpho is actually just a bad player who feels he should be spoken to in order to understand what's happening in the thread because he can't invest 3 seconds of his time to participate in a game that he registered for
Old 01-31-2013, 12:18 PM   #151
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

but hey, if you guys want to kill him that's good enough for me
Old 01-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #152
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Gun92 just to offset the vote on me.

Even with DarkManticore stating some facts, it's always hard to point a finger. I'll hop on the bandwagon if anyone asks me to by supporting the reasoning above.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:51 PM   #153
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

You realize you've not only voting for a pretty much comfirmed human, you're voting the alliance head right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 01-31-2013, 12:54 PM   #154
Gun92
FFR Veteran

You know your voting for the psychic right oni? I merely played a safety on you because you had yet to post in the thread. I'm actually torn between voting for V or little bear. I can't figure out why V would tell me not to post or post as little as possible other then he might fear people would side with my choice and lynch someone he didn't want. Almost like he is trying to control a certain aspect of the game so it doesn't bite him I'm the ass. Little bear just...I don't really know how to phrase it. I don't want to chalk it up in not bein experienced but something just doesn't quite sit right with me. Ill think a little more and decide shortly. Probably after I eat lunch.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:16 PM   #155
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

"to offset the vote on me"
"I'll hop on the bandwagon if anyone asks me to"

lump or bear (obviously) seem to be the primaries. But again, I'll wait a little longer.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:21 PM   #156
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
You know your voting for the psychic right oni? I merely played a safety on you because you had yet to post in the thread. I'm actually torn between voting for V or little bear. I can't figure out why V would tell me not to post or post as little as possible other then he might fear people would side with my choice and lynch someone he didn't want. Almost like he is trying to control a certain aspect of the game so it doesn't bite him I'm the ass. Little bear just...I don't really know how to phrase it. I don't want to chalk it up in not bein experienced but something just doesn't quite sit right with me. Ill think a little more and decide shortly. Probably after I eat lunch.
pretty simple. you've outwardly stated you are not great player, if you post too much as a known leader of the human alliance all wolves need to do is cater to you specifically and then you, all by yourself, will set the tone of the wolves game and you will then make the game you versus wolves while the role of other humans is diminished.

if you're not a great player you should use your knowledge to determine the outcome of the day, but not give away alliance specific information.

what you've said to wolves right there with your post is neither myself or little bear are in the alliance if there is one and that the people in the alliance also probably feel these people are suspicious. given that myself and little bear already have suspicion, you are wearing this alliance thin already and giving a bunch of information about it away.

so stop posting shit like that because you are the leader of the human cause and you should not also be the weakest link in it.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:23 PM   #157
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

seriously: make critical votes, ask critical questions, and then remain stoic otherwise. this is how you play human leader.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:30 PM   #158
Gun92
FFR Veteran

You are one angry individual, you know that? You get so hyper defensive when anyone says anything against you or about you. Point and case, manti says something about you and you immediately want him dead. You are playing the same game that you played last time and once someone grew the balls to stand up to you, well, we all saw how well that worked out for you. Just because I say I'm not a great player doesn't mean I can't turn into one during the game. I, just like anyone else am capable of voicing y suspicions to others. Your right, I am the leader of the alliance and leaders aren't meant to be passive or to be brushed aside by people because they think they know best. The reason I have suspicion for little bear is probably due to inexperience but his willingness to bandwagon with anyone else's vote, no matter the reason, does not sit well with me and my suspicions on you, V, stand from what I already said. We all know there are x amount of outcomes when it comes to my life, so shutting me away isn't going to solve anything. We all know how it's going to end for me do instead of telling me to shoo, why not try working with me instead?
Old 01-31-2013, 01:42 PM   #159
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Also, any sane human would have sent what you publicly posted in the thread to me in a private message, not publicly throw all that information out there when not everyone would have made the same conclusion. You are basically hand feeding he wolves information at this point. My vote goes to you V.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #160
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

I don't really agree with lynching Lumpho or Bear. Lumpho is just a novice and I think Bear is alright, certainly not a day one lynch, seeing as neither of them has said a whole heck of a lot.. Syhto however seems kind of crazy to me right now, I'm surprised everyone overlooked her crazy influx of posts for no real reason. She went completely off the rails out of no where and I just don't get it. If there were anyone I would want to see go, of those three she's probably top on the list.

I'd say Oni is just a lazy lookover of the thread or just no idea wutfux TWG is about. Him voting for the public psychic is just such a bad move I have to assume it's just dumb, horribly misinformed play.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Closed Thread