Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-3-2016, 01:45 AM   #361
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

alright bois here we gbo

hakulyte is p annoying but like i said he reminds me a lot of zenith in that he trys rly hard to force a persona and i remember getting super mad and NaCl as fuck in one game like i did a hella bbcode post and dunked his shit fortunately i'm not the guy i was a week ago let alone however long ago that was so i'm just ognna say "stop being annoying and also bad"

AragakiAyase isnt rly quite scum territory for me but as far as actives go i think he's the highest level of scummieness, the slank thing mostly and some of his posts have left a bad taste in my mouth but perhaps that is from the rancid burtps i've been blasting to my guild group this evening at any rate i'm keeping my FIGNER OF SUBSPISIOCN on him for the moment

R.E. Aryxi literally who is this lol he's white noise i'm going to actually pull up his post history since he has like less than 12 posts maybe oh hey look every single one of his posts have been underwhelming and completely contentless aside from the way he entered the thread which i think was forced could probably come from a scum or a dork-ass-illy-vanilly but i'm leaning more towards a slight red read on r.e. axolotl

Charu i made the post about putting pressure on him and then i saw the page where he color coated posted posty ohs and then i was like 'oh' shit i see what he's doing unfortunately i expect that he will keep this up until close to the end of phase or perhaps even beyond that and given that he's seemed to stop colour marking his posts as of late his contribution becomes significnatly more worthless

dAnceguy117 i'm not sure how to read him right now i'm only looking briefly at posts via the automated search thing when you click on post count in parent forum and they don't show quotes but i'm going to put a slight green read on him based as a matter of principle since it's p obvious that he's quoting loads of people and he's pretty active as of this post

danceflashrevo before i rave about this post i just want to say that the colors i am using are arbitrary and have no meaning attached to them okay with that out of the say this post is a good post by dfr it stood out in a quick iso but i'm putting a relatively strong town read on him because of it and also the fact that he hasn't really done anything too scummy aside from the calc prof vot

MixMasterLar okay i know i said that colors are arbitrary and they still are but i'd like to point out this post, specifically the top bit that sounds like a hot trash heap

choof huge shitter

storn42 his iso is probably the worst right now it goes from shitposting meta to straight charu rip off back to shitposting meta i don't think he's posted anything of content. i'm using a period here because it's warranted. the hypocrisy of making posts that emulate charu, doing this, saying i'm trying to make an effort to content create, but then lurking for an hour only to post this shit???? i just posted reads on aa that weren't accompanied by a quick iso but now that i'm in the zone or whatever i'm putting aa back into null territory and voting storn

okay i'm burnt out after all that shit and the storn iso that made me actually think for a bit
fortunately though the remaining four people who i haven't looked at yet all have really low post counts so you all get passes from me, aka you're hard neutral post more and i will determine whether you're green or red
dadcop2
T-Force
pazzaz
FreezinIce

actually t-force gets a slight town read for the anger entrance but yeah you guys need to post more
Old 12-3-2016, 01:45 AM   #362
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

wow I legit feel like a terrible person now, this escalated quickly
Old 12-3-2016, 01:47 AM   #363
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
wow I legit feel like a terrible person now, this escalated quickly
this was about the masonbro thing, to clarify for my 20 posts/pg bros out there
Old 12-3-2016, 01:50 AM   #364
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post

AragakiAyase isnt rly quite scum territory for me but as far as actives go i think he's the highest level of scummieness, the slank thing mostly and some of his posts have left a bad taste in my mouth but perhaps that is from the rancid burtps i've been blasting to my guild group this evening at any rate i'm keeping my FIGNER OF SUBSPISIOCN on him for the moment
yeah this is wrong, aa is back at a neutral area with no FoS
Old 12-3-2016, 01:50 AM   #365
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
okay i'm burnt out after all that shit and the storn iso that made me actually think for a bit
fortunately though the remaining four people who i haven't looked at yet all have really low post counts so you all get passes from me, aka you're hard neutral post more and i will determine whether you're green or red
dadcop2
T-Force
pazzaz
FreezinIce
wow why cant i get my own color

dadcop2
Old 12-3-2016, 01:52 AM   #366
choof
Banned

Quote:
well actual masonbros would just be masons. in the sense I used it, it is like bein' such good pals that we don't have to have actually rolled masons in order to be masons, u feel me
Quote:
dadcop2 early distancing so no one knows we're masonbros
i saw these posts while i was typing up my reads list and i lost my shit lmao these are great posts
Old 12-3-2016, 01:54 AM   #367
dadcop2
FFR Player

is that a side effect of ur meds
Old 12-3-2016, 01:56 AM   #368
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

pete its too late to say sorry, the deeds been done. good lord.

@choof idk if charu's color coded posts are indicative of anything, unless you're seeing something that i'm not. i agree with your statement on mml though in that post. i don't know why he's bringing up that he's frustrated a lot, its weird and if we learned anything from last game we don't clear people based on that............ilycharu

Why are you here?
Old 12-3-2016, 01:56 AM   #369
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

speakin' of gr8 posts that reads list was very entertaining and also the most meaningful post all game but more importantly very entertaining, good on u for not falling asleep while typing it

speakin' of sleep peace out see some of you in 9.5 hours cuz I'm about to sleep for 9 and then wake up and scratch myself for 30 mins
Old 12-3-2016, 01:57 AM   #370
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
is that a side effect of ur meds
who are you
Old 12-3-2016, 01:57 AM   #371
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
@choof idk if charu's color coded posts are indicative of anything, unless you're seeing something that i'm not
you should ask charu. (((this can only go well)))
Old 12-3-2016, 02:01 AM   #372
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
idk if charu's color coded posts are indicative of anything, unless you're seeing something that i'm not.
here's a hint
why would he quote entire posts and mark his response as green or red
Old 12-3-2016, 02:01 AM   #373
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
who are you
chris kyle
Old 12-3-2016, 02:04 AM   #374
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
chris kyle
what other names have you posted under and should I know you
Old 12-3-2016, 02:06 AM   #375
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
what other names have you posted under and should I know you
none and no
Old 12-3-2016, 02:08 AM   #376
choof
Banned

well rip
nah my side effects of my sleep meds are sleep and the ocasional misspelling of words
i'm not on ambien anymore thank the moons
Old 12-3-2016, 02:16 AM   #377
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
here's a hint
why would he quote entire posts and mark his response as green or red
nono i get that, i get that's what you're getting that. i'll reread his oh's tomorrow, when i was reading the thread earlier i had thought about that being the case and there were one or two that it didn't really feel like they corresponded. there was a mention of christmas earlier though, and you know, red green.

Why are you here?
Old 12-3-2016, 02:40 AM   #378
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Go read 1Q84 and tell me how much you hate that shit
Or play more TWG and make a detailed reads list whatever sounds better to you
I can probably do both considering the pace this game is going. Let me show you what I think of 1Q84 Synopsis.

Quote:
The events of 1Q84 take place in Tokyo during a fictionalized year of 1984, with the first volume set between April and June, the second between July and September, and the third between October and December.

The book opens with a female character named Aomame as she catches a taxi in Tokyo on her way to a work assignment. When the taxi gets stuck in a traffic jam, the driver suggests that she get out of the car and climb down an emergency escape in order to make it to her important meeting, though he warns her that doing so might change the very nature of reality.
Look, this taxi driver is definitely suspicious. One does not just tell someone else that doing something "change the very nature of reality".

Quote:
Aomame makes her way to a hotel in Shibuya, where she poses as a hotel attendant in order to kill a hotel guest. She performs the murder with a tool that leaves almost no trace on its victim, leading investigators to conclude that he died a natural death from a heart failure.
So, our savage wolf buddy is Aomame and the Police didn't check her on N1. She used awesome god tier disguise abilities to hide her from being seen as wolf. Okay, whatever. Let's continue.

Quote:
Aomame starts to have bizarre experiences, noticing new details about the world that are subtly different.
Aomeme must be one of my Turbo VII cousins who travel through dimension and become stupid because of it. I'm afraid if she gets caught near the end, it's because of that. TIME WILL TELL! - MML copyright

Quote:
For instance, she notices that the Tokyo policemen are carrying semiautomatic pistols now, and she always remembered them carrying revolvers.
I see, gunsmith entered the game.

Quote:
Aomame checks her memories against the archives of major newspapers and finds that there were several recent major news stories of which she has no recollection.
Oh, she has some sort of day action for checking her memories interesting.

Quote:
One of these stories concerned a group of extremists who were engaged in a standoff with police in the mountains of Yamanashi Prefecture. Upon reading these articles, she concludes that she must be living in an alternative reality, which she calls "1Q84," and suspects that she entered it about the time she heard the Janáček Sinfonietta on the taxi radio.
I'm starting to see why you want me to check this out.

Quote:
Other characters are also introduced by then. Tengo, a writer and math teacher in a local school in Japan, and Komatsu, his editor and mentor, asks Tengo to rewrite an awkwardly written but otherwise promising manuscript, Air Chrysalis (空気さなぎ?). Komatsu wants to submit the novel for a prestigious literary prize and promote its author as a new literary prodigy. Tengo has reservations about rewriting another author's work, and especially that of a high-school student. He agrees to do so only if he can meet with the original writer, who goes by the strange pen name "Fuka-Eri", and ask for her permission. Fuka-Eri, however, tells Tengo to do as he likes with the manuscript.
Ah, why did it have to be a math teacher? I'm pretty sure DFR is devastated by this fact too because he voted his calc prof at the beginning of the game.

Quote:
Soon it becomes clear that Fuka-Eri, who is dyslexic, neither wrote the manuscript on her own, nor submitted it to the contest herself. Tengo's discomfort with the project deepens upon finding out that other people must be involved.
Okay so, Eri Fuk-yah is dyslexic and can't handler her own voting process to lynch the manuscript. I can totally relate and sympathize with her here.

Tengo's found out that there's more than one wolf left to lynch to win the game. That's great. I was worried about Town winning too easily.

Quote:
To address his concerns of her past, Fuka-Eri takes Tengo to meet her current guardian, a man called Professor Ebisuno-sensei (戎野先生?), or simply "Sensei" to Fuka-Eri. Tengo learns that Fuka-Eri's parents were members of a commune called "Takashima" (タカシマ?). Her father, Tamotsu Fukada (深田保?) was Ebisuno's friend and colleague, but they did not see eye-to-eye on their subject. Fukada thought of Takashima as a utopia; Ebisuno described the commune as a place where people were turned into unthinking robots. Fuka-Eri, whom Ebisuno-sensei nicknames "Eri" (エリ?), was only a small child at the time.
Yeah, Fukada is totally fuked to say the least here. When someone see someone as an utopia as a certainty, you can tell the tunnel vision started and that the downfall will inevitably occur.

"Unthinking robots" ? Well, see it like being prisoner of tunnel vision and compromising acceptance that it's probably better if you think that was to comfort yourself into doing something that under any normal circumstances would be considered as abnormal.

tl;dr: That's the mindset for losing games. I know, I'm an expert in this.

Quote:
In 1974, Fukada and 30 members founded a new commune called "Sakigake" (さきがけ?). The young members of the commune worked hard under Fukada's leadership, but eventually disagreements split the commune into two factions, and the more radical side formed a new commune called "Akebono" (あけぼの?), which eventually has a gunfight with police near Lake Motosu (本栖湖?) in Yamanashi Prefecture.
Nice plot twist, I didn't knew wolves had gunsmiths too. This game is starting to be more fair now. Whoever wrote this is good at TWG.

Quote:
One day, Fuka-Eri appears on Ebisuno-sensei's doorstep. She does not speak and will not explain what happened to her. When Ebisuno attempts to contact Fukada at Sakigake, he is told that he is unavailable. Ebisuno thereby becomes Fuka-Eri's guardian, and by the time of 1Q84's present, they have not heard from her parents for seven years, leading Ebisuno to fear the worst.
Feelsbadman. Fuka-Eri sounds like she got muted by an ability or she's starting to become the worse kind of players that has graced Planet Earth on TWG. The inactives.

Ebisuno rolled medic. Sounds legit.

Quote:
It is while living with Ebisuno that Fuka-Eri composes her story, Air Chrysalis. Unable to write it herself, she tells it to Azami (アザミ?), Ebisuno's blood daughter. Fuka-Eri's story is about a girl's life in a commune, where she met a group of mystical beings, whom Fuka-Eri refers to as "Little People" (リトル・ピープル?).[17] Over time, Tengo begins to suspect that the mystical events described in Fuka-Eri's novel actually happened.
Mystical Events? Sounds like a one-shot ability or a special host only event.
Tengo clearly rolled Cop or something for sure.

Quote:
Meanwhile, Aomame recovers psychologically from her recent assignment to kill the hotel guest. It is revealed that she has a personal and professional relationship with an older wealthy woman referred to as "the Dowager" (女主人?). The Dowager occasionally pays Aomame to kill men who have been viciously abusive to women, and it becomes clear that both Aomame and the Dowager have personal pasts that fuel their actions. They see their organized murders as one way of fighting back against severe forms of domestic abuse.
Dowager? One-Shot Assassin? Hey this is relevant to my previous game. I'm hyped.

Quote:
Aomame is sexually promiscuous, and sometimes releases stress by going to singles bars and picking up older men. During one of these outings, she meets Ayumi, a policewoman who also has sex to relieve stress. They start to combine their efforts, which works well for them both. Aomame's close friendship with Ayumi makes her recall an earlier friend of hers who was the victim of domestic abuse and committed suicide because of it. Aomame and Ayumi remain friends until one day when Aomame reads in the newspaper that Ayumi had been strangled to death in a hotel.
I think I've seen something relevant before.. Oh, found it.

Quote:
The Dowager introduces Aomame to a 10-year-old girl named Tsubasa. Tsubasa and her parents have been involved with Sakigake. Tsubasa has been forcefully abused by the cult leader named only as "The Leader". As Tsubasa sleeps in the safe house owned by the Dowager, the "Little People", mentioned in Fuka-Eri's novel, Air Chrysalis, appear from Tsubasa's mouth and create an air chrysalis, a type of cocoon made from strands pulled straight out of the air. The Dowager had lost her own daughter to domestic abuse and now wants to adopt Tsubasa. However, Tsubasa mysteriously disappears from the safehouse, never to return.
Huh, okay.

Quote:
The Dowager researches Sakigake and finds that there is widespread evidence of abuse. In addition to Tsubasa, other prepubescent girls had been sexually abused there. The Dowager asks Aomame to murder the religious head of Sakigake, the Leader, who is reported to have been the abuser. Aomame meets up with the Leader, who turns out to be a physically enormous person with muscle problems that cause him chronic, severe pain. He reveals that he is the father of Fuka-Eri and has special powers like telekinesis. He is also the one in Sakigake who can hear the religious voices speaking to him. The Leader, knowing that Aomame was sent to him to kill him, finally strikes a deal with her: she will kill him and he will protect Tengo from harm. After a long conversation with the Leader, Aomame finally kills him and goes into hiding at a prearranged location set up by the Dowager and Tamaru, her bodyguard.
Leader hard claim Telekinesis user and he can hear voices as well? Sounds like an OP role from a mystery game for not be one-shot or two-shot.

Quote:
Aomame and Tengo's parallel worlds begin to draw closer to each other. Tengo is pursued by a private investigator, Ushikawa, who was hired by Sakigake. He follows Tengo in order to gather information on Air Chrysalis. Following the Leader's murder, Ushikawa is also ordered by Sakigake to determine the whereabouts of Aomame. The novel now begins to follow Ushikawa, who was once a lawyer who made a good living representing professional criminals. He got into legal trouble and had to abandon his career. His wife and two daughters left him, and ever since he has been working as a private detective. An ugly man who repels everyone he meets, Ushikawa is also quite intelligent and capable of gathering facts and using logic and deductive reasoning.
Oshi- Tengo. There's a red Cop too. Leader get NK'd N2.
Ushikawa is replacing Town Cop and has a check on Aomame.

Quote:
Ushikawa focuses on Tengo, Aomame, and the Dowager as suspects in his investigation. Since the Dowager's house is guarded well and since Aomame has disappeared without a trace, Ushikawa decides to stake out Tengo's apartment to see if he can find any information related to Aomame. He rents out a room in Tengo's apartment building and sets up a camera to take pictures of the residents. He witnesses Fuka-Eri, who has been hiding out at Tengo's apartment, coming and going from the building. Fuka-Eri seems to realize Ushikawa's presence, as she leaves a note for Tengo and takes off. Ushikawa later sees Tengo return home after a visit to see his dying father. Finally, Ushikawa spots Aomame leaving the building after she herself followed Ushikawa there in order to find Tengo.
Ushikawa tracking Tengo, Aomame & Dowager same day? OP.

Quote:
After Ushikawa spots Aomame, but before he can report this to Sakigake, Tamaru sneaks into Ushikawa's room while he's asleep and interrogates the detective on his knowledge of Tengo and Aomame. Tamaru finds out that Ushikawa knows too much and is a liability to the safety of Aomame, the Dowager, and himself, and he ends up killing Ushikawa without leaving any marks or indications of how it was done. Tamaru then phones Ushikawa's contact at Sakigake and has them remove the detective's body from the apartment building.
Ushikawa got NK'd. Tamaru just got in the game.

Quote:
Aomame and Tengo eventually find each other via Ushikawa's investigation and with Tamaru's help. They were once childhood classmates, though they had no relationship outside of a single classroom moment where Aomame tightly grasped Tengo's hand when no other children were around. That moment signified a turning point in both Aomame's and Tengo's lives, and they retained a fundamental love for each other despite all the time that had passed. After 20 years, Aomame and Tengo meet again, both pursued by Ushikawa and Sakigake. They manage to make it out of the strange world of "1Q84", which has two visible moons, into a new reality that they assume is their original world, though there are small indications that it is not. The novel ends with them standing in a hotel room, holding hands, looking at the one bright moon in the sky.
There's too many wolves in this game MML. I would prefer if you made me read something where both sides are equal.

Anyway, Choof has a nice read list. I'm liking it. I also think we need to throw inactives into the fray as soon as possible but that's like common sense.
I wasn't joking when I said I wanted Storn and R.E. Aryxi to lead the game. I want to see shenanigans happening from them.
T-Force/FreezinIce have been kinda absent too. dadcop2 is almost relevant, but not quite yet.
Pazzaz is also known for posting very little, but at same time very meaningful content so, I'm not really worried about him.
Old 12-3-2016, 02:46 AM   #379
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

i have a feeling you'll be disappointed with that second line past your synopsis. now do a synopsis of infinite jest.

Why are you here?
Old 12-3-2016, 02:46 AM   #380
choof
Banned

what the fuck is the point is posting that moonrune shit
Closed Thread