Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2006, 12:29 PM   #1
dylanrensch
FFR Player

Exclamation A problem with Tetris Remix

My Problem is that Tetris Remix will play for 5 seconds, then it will blank out, but not as a black screen, as a blue one. The entire game seems to "disappear." Because of my lack of time to search I haven't found a forum about this, I apologize if this is a repeated post.

FFR Staff Reply:

Dylan,

Never fear sending us issues. We appreciate your high praise. As to the possible problem with the song Tetris Remix, likely you would get answers to any questions you have about it in the Forum. Most specifically in this forum: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...splay.php?f=15

Please post this in there, and one of the mods or admins will likely help with this or give more updated information.

Thanks again for participating and look forward to new changes!

FFR Staff

On 11/25/06, dylanrensch wrote:

The following message was sent to you via the FlashFlashRevolution Forums Contact Us form by Dylan Rensch.

--------------------------------

Greetings

I apologize for having to be one of the people who send a message saying that there is a problem. In the section Arcade within the game, the song "Tetris Remix" is not working properly. I know that you will have it fixed soon, because ya'll are, frankly, the best! Your site is phenominal and one of the funnest sites that I have ever been to. I love it and am grateful for ya'll.

If ya'll could reply back to me about the situation at your conveinence it would be very much so appreciated.

-Dylan

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/
IP Address: 70.57.233.189
User Name: dylanrensch
User ID: 50200
dylanrensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:12 PM   #2
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: A problem with Tetris Remix

try clearing your cache, for starters. also try a different browser.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:22 PM   #3
breedmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: A problem with Tetris Remix

posting your IP addess in a forum also might not be a good idea, just a small heads up. if your on mac ive found that safari or firefox works best otherwise internet explorer on windows is good.

you know when it comes to racism people say "i dont care if their black white purple or green." Hold on now.....purple or green? we gotta draw the line somewhere. to hell with purple people! unless they're suffocating.........then help them.

~Breed~
breedmeister is offline   Reply With Quote