Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Jesus... Time Traveler?
Yeah! 2 66.67%
No.. 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
rules_the_school
FFR Player

Smile Jesus = Time Travel???

Okay, I know there's already a topic about time travel, but I don't want to "disturb" their conversation with this question. I was in my room staring at the wall when I thought about it. Could The "Okay-I'm-too-lazy-to-check-but-I-think-they-deny-the-bible-was-"altered"
-so-that-version-is-what-we're-talking-about" Bible Jesus be explained by someone who went into the past and did all those things that they say he did? And I know, by reading some of the time travel thread that if we could go into the past someone already would have. And I know of the "theory" (Or Reality... no-one really knows but if they do, pm me a link to the topic cause I'd like to learn more) of multiple dimensions or worlds or whatever, where things could be different.

But to set the record straight, I'm talking about our dimension, and the possibility of a time traveler being Jesus. Before anyone says "Jesus never happened" or anything like that, I'd like to discuss the slim chance he had to be real before this turns into a science vs. religion thing... Which it already basically is but without the Jesus never happened part.

Now.. Forget everything you heard about time travel and Christianity prior to reading this thread and let's have some fun. Just believe Jesus was real and the bible wasn't a piece of... uhh... corruptness. And by fun I mean helping me to enrich my brain with many or just like 3 peoples view points. I'm fine with either.

So. While I was thinking I came up with the idea that the "Miracles" that Jesus was recorded to have done namely the water into wine and the making the blind man see could have been done with future medicine and sciences. But with me being a sci-fi-ish kind of person it would seem that this would be entirely possible to me (Because of the fact that science fiction usually take place in the future and with spectacular technologies but let's not forget that science fiction has had some impact on technological advancement. Like the MAHEM - Magneto Hydrodynamic Explosive Munition that was created based on the book "Earthlight"
http:
//www.newscientist.com/blog/technology/
2008/04/science-fiction-inspires-darpa-weapon.html"]
http://www.newscientist.com/blog/technology/2008/04/science-fiction-inspires
-darpa-weapon.html"]http://www
.newscientist.com/blog/technology/2008/0
4/science-fiction-inspires-darpa-weapon.html
) but not the general non sci-fi public. So I would have to think of something else but I'm drawing a blank. Any ideas?

Fat kid rules the world. And space.

Last edited by rules_the_school; 04-27-2008 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: The page was too long
Old 04-27-2008, 03:42 PM   #2
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Jesus = Time Travel???

There would be a medicine for venereal(sp?) diseases because if one person was to be able to travel and do these things why not do it for the "present"?
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him
Old 04-27-2008, 03:43 PM   #3
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: Jesus = Time Travel???

Yeah....no I don't think so.
Closed Thread