Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Films and Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #1
DJRiDDeR
God
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DJRiDDeR Send a message via MSN to DJRiDDeR Send a message via Yahoo to DJRiDDeR Send a message via Skype™ to DJRiDDeR
Default Vince McMahon Presumed Dead?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mcmahonpresumeddead

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/vid...ne8-14/4864824

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman’s limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Local authorities stated it was still too early to declare anything as fact, including exactly what caused the explosion, but described the blast as an apparent “car bombing.” They also revealed that as of 11:30 p.m. ET, no body had been recovered from the incinerated wreckage.

Firefighters were quick to assess the scene, taping off sections of the parking lot to protect the evident crime scene and safeguard scores of onlookers – mostly our fans – from potential injury. Despite the intense heat and ubiquitous clouds of black smoke, countless people spilled out of the arena to get a closer look at the chaos they had just seen happen live on the TitanTron. Moments earlier, the sold-out crowd came to a still hush as they speechlessly watched from their seats.

“By the time we arrived on the scene, the entire automobile was on fire,” explained a Wilkes-Barre firefighter. “It was like an inferno, and our guys were doing whatever they could to contain it as quickly as possible. In my 27 years with the fire department, I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The emblazoned limousine was engulfed by flames that reached skyward at estimated heights of more than 50 feet. The sight of the charred debris led to speculation that there was no conceivable way anyone could have escaped from the limo alive. Early assessments from local firefighters and police officers sent a similar feeling regarding the probability of the Chairman’s survival.

“We’re doing our best to respect the McMahon family and the fans of WWE,” the firefighter said. “However, with that said, we have not found anything – there hasn’t been confirmation that Mr. McMahon’s body was extracted from the limo.”

As the physical body of Mr. McMahon remains to be uncovered, perhaps the most perplexing piece to this puzzle is the Chairman’s uncanny, almost clairvoyant premonition of tonight’s grim events. Over the last few weeks on WWE programming, the swaggering, well-off billionaire seemed to unravel right before the eyes of millions. Speaking of a threatening presence that lurked in his foreseeable future, Mr. McMahon even cited the looming of a “black cloud” last week – a cloud very similar to the post-combustive smoke that billowed above his limousine tonight.

Was this evening an eerie prophecy fulfilled for Mr. McMahon, given his recent premonitions? Or was it simply a fateful execution of coincidence? The ominous reality is that what was brushed off as incoherent ramblings of a broken man and former ECW World Champion actually may have proven to be an exercising of a recently discovered sixth sense.

This incident is the first of its kind in the U.S. since the assassination of political figure Orlando Letelier in Washington, D.C. in 1976. Sources say that given the nature of the apparent car bombing, under law federal authorities will be called in for a more thorough investigation that would supersede local Pennsylvania authorities.

Check back with WWE.com as we continue to follow developments in the most shocking incident in sports-entertainment history.
DJRiDDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:14 AM   #2
SethSquall
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SethSquall
Default Re: Vince McMahon Presumed Dead?

Snerious? Oh man........
SethSquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #3
cC@Zz
FFR Player

Why!!!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 11:28 AM   #4
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

So they're going to fake his death? What the ****?

sertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
dragoonhead
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to dragoonhead Send a message via MSN to dragoonhead

That smell BBQ here
Old 06-12-2007, 11:51 AM   #6
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

I watched this unfold last night. It was actually pretty cool.

Of course, being a member of the IWC, I don't buy it for a second, but at least it gives them a good storyline to work with.

EDIT: The best part was the ten seconds of dead silence after the explosion, followed by some small cheers from the audience. >_>

Last edited by MilfeulleSakuraba; 06-12-2007 at 11:54 AM..
MilfeulleSakuraba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:05 PM   #7
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Given the expense and effort of all the investigations etc. if this turns out to be a stunt, he should be thrown in prison and driven bankrupt.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:41 PM   #8
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

It's all fake, obviously. It was done under the supervision of the fire department. There's no investigation or anything, it's a stunt. They do it all the time... once in a while a wrestler will leave on an ambulance, it's all set up beforehand.

sertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #9
dragoonhead
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to dragoonhead Send a message via MSN to dragoonhead

If someone don't understand that wrestling is faked and scripted,they can suck 37 dicks
Old 06-12-2007, 03:25 PM   #10
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

I caught the tail end of the WWE special or whatever it is because it extended over into the Law & Order time frame. Basically, all I saw was Vince McMahon getting boo'd by everyone in the arena. He goes outside, looks over his shoulder a few times, opens his limousine cautiously, enters until all you could see was his foot. 30 seconds go by, he closes the door, boom, explosion from every camera angle and then about a minute of air time as the limousine with a graphic telling me to "go to WWE.Com to learn more."

It was so poorly done, I was laughing the whole time. It' played like a cheesy B-movie.
jewpinthethird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:06 PM   #11
SethSquall
FFR Player

Oh so it's fake? Oh right. Should of guessed really. I'm still waiting for latino heat to come back from the dead and be the latino heat undertaker tag team. Although he could do and I wouldn't see it as I don't watch WWE anymore since all my favourites stopped being amazing. That or I grew out of it.

Last edited by SethSquall; 06-12-2007 at 04:08 PM..
Old 06-12-2007, 04:11 PM   #12
ChaosMaster1
FFR Player

I saw that on TV last night. He felt horrible and didnt wanna live anymore after Mr. McMahon appreciation night Failed horribly. Vince probably set it up, he probably killed himself. Seriously, Notice how he struggles wheter to get in the limo or not.

EDIT: Even though he wasnt that cool, He was human. The Stress of losing the ECW title and failure probably made him do it.

I wonder whats gonna happen on ECW and Friday Night Smackdown! Later in the week

15 AAAs!

Last edited by ChaosMaster1; 06-12-2007 at 04:20 PM..
ChaosMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:16 PM   #13
MilfeulleSakuraba
Ryoko Shintani is #1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall View Post
Oh so it's fake? Oh right. Should of guessed really.
Well, aside from the WWE article not ever naming the firefighter they quoted, a huge hint as to whether this was staged or not is the fact that no one else is reporting it. McMahon is a large enough figure that if his limo really did get car-bombed it would be a big huge deal and all over the news.

When Eddie Guerrero died, on the other hand, we got names when police were quoted and the news stations reported it.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:37 PM   #14
redwrist
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to redwrist Send a message via Yahoo to redwrist

Any one with any brains can watch the vid and tell it was staged. Rofl ppl actually buy into this crap. If it was true it would be on other sites not just the WWE site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXsmittyXXX View Post
i just crapped in my panties
redwrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:44 PM   #15
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

I believe this because I am a WWE fan.

Also, haven't watched WWF (how long ago was that now) in a hell of a long time. Days when Steve Austin got buried alive, six men in a cage. Mankind. Cactus Jack HHH street fight.
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:46 PM   #16
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Yeah, it's bull****.
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:59 PM   #17
cC@Zz
FFR Player

Cena should be next.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #18
SethSquall
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon View Post
I believe this because I am a WWE fan.

Also, haven't watched WWF (how long ago was that now) in a hell of a long time. Days when Steve Austin got buried alive, six men in a cage. Mankind. Cactus Jack HHH street fight.
I hear that.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:23 AM   #19
Mr_Tumness
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall View Post
Oh so it's fake? Oh right. Should of guessed really. I'm still waiting for latino heat to come back from the dead and be the latino heat undertaker tag team. Although he could do and I wouldn't see it as I don't watch WWE anymore since all my favourites stopped being amazing. That or I grew out of it.
Well i guess your going to be waiting for a long time since he Actually died, and if you look it up all you'll see is wrestling sites and gamer sites, so obviously it's fake.

Oh and i also found this on the Net:

Vince McMahon’s hoax goes up in smoke
BY RORY SWEENEY
WILKES-BARRE TWP. – Did Vince McMahon, who’s bluffed and blustered his way into the ringmaster’s role of the testosterone-fueled soap opera that is professional wrestling, really fall for the old bomb-in-the-limo trick? Though World Wrestling Entertainment would have you believe otherwise, the answer is no. “No one was in any danger,” said Steve Poremba of Monday night’s WWE RAW spectacle at the Wachovia Arena, though he would not elaborate until WWE had sent out a news release. Despite articles on the wrestling federation’s Web site that firefighters and federal agents are investigating, workers at the Luzerne County 911 Center confirmed that it was “a stunt” and that no emergency vehicles were called to the arena on Monday night. FBI officials have not yet returned a call. But fans from across the country have been contacting local media to confirm reports that McMahon, the chairman of the board of WWE, was blown up in a fiery limo-bombing on his very own “Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night,” which was televised on USA Network. McMahon had walked out of the building to the waiting vehicle, so fans inside the arena saw the same televised live scene. Only it was wasn’t live. Supervised by Zenith Pyrotechnology, based in Deer Park, N.Y., the explosion was actually filmed at the arena late Saturday night, the footage of the burning hulk taped Sunday night and the whole mess spliced together, said Andy Kratz, the township’s zoning officer. “They did it, I believe, at 11 o’clock at night until 3 a.m. so no one would be around,” he said, adding that it was done in a section generally blocked from public view by the building and surrounding land features. The pyrotechnics company had to get permits, which Kratz said they did about a week ago. “We have pyrotechnics shows in the arena all the time” for wrestling and ice skating, among other things, he said. “They say they do this quite a bit,” but usually not outside. Representatives of the pyrotechnics company have not returned calls for comment. The stunt seems to be part of an ongoing story of McMahon’s spiral into insanity, which wwe.com has been supporting with repeated updates of the faux-bombing story. “Over the last few weeks on WWE programming, the swaggering, well-off billionaire seemed to unravel right before the eyes of millions. … Mr. McMahon even cited the looming of a “black cloud” last week – a cloud very similar to the post-combustive smoke that billowed above his limousine tonight,” the Web site reported. “The ominous reality is that what was brushed off as incoherent ramblings of a broken man and former ECW World Champion actually may have proven to be an exercising of a recently discovered sixth sense.” WWE representatives have not yet returned a call for comment.

Last edited by Mr_Tumness; 06-13-2007 at 10:30 AM..
Mr_Tumness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:56 AM   #20
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Its all keyfabe.
But it would be funny if he accually would die in a limo.

cßr
Coolboyrulez0 is online now   Reply With Quote