Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-2-2005, 01:48 PM   #21
white_boy
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to white_boy Send a message via MSN to white_boy

uhh...i triple posted because i pwn noobs.

well...i guess noone is getting 1000 credits rofl.

reach you can have some olives if you like, im sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by businessman07
white boy is my *****
Proud to be businessman07's *****.
white_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2005, 02:15 PM   #22
eVILPeeR
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR

You broke up with your girlfriend? Dude that sucks. Who broke up, you or her?
If her man that sucks... =/ Though if it's you I suppose that's better, unless you did it for reasons you were against.
I lost my girlfriend awhile ago too (found someone else, though) and I got some really nice scores too. Odd how that works =p

Really nice score, though. Doubt I can beat that..
Old 06-2-2005, 02:32 PM   #23
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tonberry_Kid Send a message via MSN to Tonberry_Kid

its cuz ur emotionally disturbed for a bit...and when you dont 100% concentrate on what your doing for some odd reason you do better(i do at least)...plus when your pissed off or just depressed you tend to take out that emotion on something...you and white boy beat the living crap outta your keyboards XD
My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.
Tonberry_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2005, 02:35 PM   #24
white_boy
FFR Player

she cheated on me...twice during 7 months. and i just found out yesterday from her 2 best friends... and she doesnt even want to break up with me and she wants me back but how can i possibly trust her? weve been goin out for 7 months and i really do love her...but i just cant trust her. i cant even begin to imagine the number of lies she has told me during these 7 months but its messed...and its not even just like basic cheating...she had sex with 1 of the guys like 7 times...its insane man...i dunno how to handle that shit except play stepmania and get pwned by reach..

pwn me reach..i like it.

lol tonberry..i beat the crap out of my keyboard regardless.

i cant even begin to explain the heartbreak of being cheated on.

Quote:
white boy is my *****
Old 06-2-2005, 02:39 PM   #25
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

show the keyboard whose whose bitch!!!
My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.
Old 06-2-2005, 02:42 PM   #26
eVILPeeR
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR

Holy crap man. She cheated on you? That's pure bullshit on her part right there. Don't accept her back, it's not worth it at all. I feel your pain man, that really bites the bullet hard. I can't believe she'd do something like that, considering you guys went out for 7 months.

That's just shit.. and it's even worse that you had to break up with her while you were in love with her. I had to do that with my girlfriend from a month ago, because she had no feelings and the relationship was going nowhere. And I had really strong feelings for her..

Anyways man, there's nothing I can say to help, but if you ever need to let your emotions out don't hesitate. It helps a lot.
Old 06-2-2005, 02:51 PM   #27
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

great now im getting fears about my relationship with my girlfriend...but we both love each...there's still always those what ifs.....*shivers*i feel really bad for you guys...and i wish there was something i could say that could help...but i cant =(...still SHOW THAT KEYBOARD WHOSE WHOSE BITCH!!!
Old 06-2-2005, 03:14 PM   #28
white_boy
FFR Player

tonberry...the keyboard knows whos boss. just ask my VBM< keys.

and dude...if you have any doubts...dont hesitate. ask her for your sake...ive had doubts about her for a long time and i kept my mouth shut and it only made things worse for me in the end. realize trust is a HUGE part of love and if you dont have trust then do what it takes to get it. in this case talk to your girlfriend and make sure is no "what-ifs" because my "what ifs" were all right...goodluck tonberry d00d

reach pwn me plz...im cravin teh pwn...

Quote:
white boy is my *****
Old 06-2-2005, 03:19 PM   #29
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

thankfully i have nothing to really worry about...because shes like a puppy...cute, cuddly, and loyal...but im the same way...except that we both dont sniff or lick ppls crotchs....yet....lol
Old 06-2-2005, 05:19 PM   #30
white_boy
FFR Player

damn tonberry...u gotta know its all about sniffing crotch.(jk)

well you guys sound like a good couple, i hope you have a happy one .

n damn sorry about that evilpeer...that really sucks man. ive had to do that a couple of times too also, but a very long time ago. goodluck with the new one EP.

Quote:
white boy is my *****
Old 06-2-2005, 06:08 PM   #31
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

on a more happier note...no any secret ancient asain technique to increase reading of arrows and increasing hand eye coordination???like something besides playing till my arms bleed...which i already do...and i dont think im making too much progress except i can almost FC Xdreamer...and just outta curiosity..how old are you and EP?im 15 btw
Old 06-2-2005, 06:40 PM   #32
white_boy
FFR Player

im 16 in 6 days...and i hope you have stepmania.

if you do play stepmania try a song out and if it seems to easy maybe increase the rate or something...im notsure but thats basically what i did...

SECRET ASIAN TECHNIQUE IS...........

PRACTICE.
ty

EDIT: just remembered...i also used to(and still do) play songs that are too hard for me until i could get used to them.

but yeah...increase your rates and make sure you have different sorts of songs to play...you dont want to be good at streams but bad at jumps or w/e.

Quote:
white boy is my *****
Old 06-3-2005, 03:37 PM   #33
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

DAMN...i new that was the only way...im doing ok with the game now XD..yet i still kinda suck...got any like a litle over moderate ability songs i could possibly download in mind???
Old 06-3-2005, 03:57 PM   #34
white_boy
FFR Player

arch0wls kbmp has a variety of stuff that is moderate i guess, although just remember...challenge yourself as much as possible.

like at one point i thought death reveals was impossible...next day i passed it with a C after alot of practice on it...and just because i whored that i song i realized i could do alot other harder songs because of the speed/reading abilities i gained from it...know wut i mean homieee???

practice
practice
practice

gg.

Quote:
white boy is my *****
Old 06-3-2005, 04:11 PM   #35
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

wow ive played Dragons Blade atleast 100 times today...and i cannot leave the C category...-.-...but thx for the info wb...
Old 06-3-2005, 04:14 PM   #36
emccky
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to emccky Send a message via MSN to emccky

play an easier song.
emccky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2005, 04:19 PM   #37
super-smashman
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to super-smashman

Seriously, don't worry about getting better. No, really, just totally forget about it. As long as you keep playing you will get better. You will randomly get increases in speed or accuracy almost weekly. Although it may slow down after a couple of years. Emphasis on years.

btw: pwn me reach..i like it. SOOO sig'd!
Old 06-3-2005, 06:17 PM   #38
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

Anyone have some moderate songs i could possibly get from them? Arch0wls thing doesnt want to work for me . Plus all the songs I have are freaking like 15 steps+. Dragons Blade and like 5 others are easier. And the other five are like really easy. I can't AAA them yet, but i can pass with A's and AA's. Except Dragons Blade, it's still a freaking C.*frowns*
Old 06-3-2005, 06:49 PM   #39
drdaivde13
FFR Player

white_boy, I think that the numerical answer to your relationship questions and ph33rs would be -19. The answer is -19 because I doubt this girl has had sex with you which makes it -18, and its -1/4th for being stupid and taking it out on stepmania, go to something physical to let your anger our. Another -1/4th for not beating the bitch. Another 1/4th for being a stupid idiot and thinking twice of staying with this girl. And the final -1/4th comes to this. Maybe you should practice practice practice being with your girlfriend as much as you do stepmania. Maybe thats why she did that to you. Your cocks hitting keyboard keys, she needs one in her pussy.
drdaivde13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2005, 06:50 PM   #40
drdaivde13
FFR Player

ps: i have a crush on reach
drdaivde13 is offline   Reply With Quote