human - jwc
human - sertman
human - ld
human - nija
human - toph
human - thunder
human - alain
human - tps

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:05 PM   #2
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Default Re: TWG XLIX postgame (Wolves win)

I ****ing Love Formatting <3<3<3<3

Old 08-20-2007, 11:05 PM   #3
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Wrecked by filters

Old 08-20-2007, 11:05 PM   #4
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

im jurs (12:03:34 AM): ps too bad jwc isnt on he could insta mamimi himself
im jurs (12:04:05 AM): then again it's not really fair that you started the day earlier than it was supposed to be, because technically all players did agree
im jurs (12:04:07 AM): didnt*

lollllllll great job ****in the game up but ok

great job!

ps I was telling alain when we were playing about how I had a suspicion on mamimi but he was like "no way". **** alain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:07 PM   #5
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I'd like to apologize to Mamimi for making all the kill decisions on my own after Stoic died (except for talisman; Stoic thought he was the guardian, which is why we went after FoJaR next). The one time I talked to her it was about X3R0 and I had already sent the kill in.

I'd also like to apologize to Jurs for killing her on Night 6, even though the decision was practically made for me because no one else that night was a logical kill.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:07 PM   #6
x3Mamimi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to x3Mamimi Send a message via Skype™ to x3Mamimi

I don't really think the wait would have mattered. No one really suspected me and Alain's plans were to vote kilga the next day, anyway. Along with, from what I understand, someone he was sure was human. So, it didn't really matter if it ended tonight or tomorrow, the same thing would have happened.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

3/5 agreed (kilga on aim) and jwc and thunder were nowhere to be found. (and hadn't been for a while)

Old 08-20-2007, 11:08 PM   #8
x3Mamimi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan View Post
I'd like to apologize to Mamimi for making all the kill decisions on my own after Stoic died (except for talisman; Stoic thought he was the guardian, which is why we went after FoJaR next). The one time I talked to her it was about X3R0 and I had already sent the kill in.
aint no thang.
I pretty much always agreed with your reasoning and it was usually at least explained to me. Hai5 2 u 2.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:08 PM   #9
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Also the alain attack on Night 2 was my idea because it was painfully obvious he was human and I figured he was the seer. In retrospect, Toph was the smarter choice, though I guess it worked out in the end.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:09 PM   #10
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Also, I'm not going into detail about what happened, because I don't want to start a war with a couple of people. If you must know, ask around.

Old 08-20-2007, 11:09 PM   #11
x3Mamimi
FFR Player

pwned.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:13 PM   #12
omgwtfToph
FFR Music Producers
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to omgwtfToph

Toph for 2008

The smarter choice.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Old 08-20-2007, 11:55 PM   #13
nijatwo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to nijatwo Send a message via MSN to nijatwo

how many days and aim conversations included my knowing mamimi was a wolf? exactly the number of times the alliance this game told me she was 100% human actually.

well played by wolves.
alain for LVP?
Old 08-21-2007, 02:13 AM   #14
omgwtfToph
FFR Music Producers
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to omgwtfToph

None of us were valuable. For example, I didn't do ****.

Of course, I'm very unfamiliar with ALL of you so it's not like I could play off my hunches because even though I had an odd hunch Kilga was a wolf, it was in retrospect more of "lol what if kilga was a wolf" than "Kilga's probably a wolf."

Plus as soon as tps pulled the fake seer **** to kill a human, I pretty much quit because I had no ****ing idea what was going on anymore.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Old 08-21-2007, 03:07 AM   #15
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

No way, alain gets MVP, just not for his side. Random side note, I challenge someone to point out a game in which I was a wolf and wasn't seered. I really can't think of one, and that's total crap because I'm pretty much never seered as a human. It just always ends up that someone who "knows" me is seer when I'm a wolf, and I always get ball-busted for it.

P.S. inb4 mayb ur n obveus wolf rolf!!!!111shiftone
-Bowser
Old 08-21-2007, 08:30 AM   #16
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Aww, I was really hoping if I pretended to mamimi I still trusted her, I would get to post this on the last day for an exciting last second win.

Quote:
Alright. I just had a full night's sleep, and in my dreams, someone stabbed me in the back...

This is getting ridiculous - absolutely anyone can see that mamimi has been siding with me for the entire game, and any half intelligible wolf would assume that she has some role and wolf her.

The fact is I had a very long conversation with mamimi, and had allowed myself to be swayed into making the general assumption that she was human. Many have made this mistake with me before, and as a wolf, I have owned entire games just because I had people entirely convinced that I was a human, merely because I had several hour long conversations with them without saying anything wolfish (HansSky is brutally aware of this.)

Something struck me as subtly odd of late with mamimi's third party messages, aside from the fact that mamimi has said very little to me since I've judged her motives as decidedly human, disappearing under the radar as any intelligible wolf in the clear would do. It seems to me that her use of her DBP as messenger is characteristic of a power role, subconsciously exerting itself. I am aware of her relationship with DBP, but what I notice is difference, it seems to be the presumptuous exertion and involvement stemming from having a power role, not a real-life relationship with the host.

It had been difficult to judge her behavior as anything but human considering she's done nothing lately but follow my command of voting for whatever person I've decided is likely a wolf, something every other bored human in this game has reverted to doing. Where I have to call the shots then, is looking in the past, when her game was not infallible. What gives me the most material was back when she began her half-hearted "gut feeling" voting for me on the second day. There's is nothing initially suspicious about phantom evading and poorly backed up votes - but it is in the follow-up, I believe, that her behavior is incriminating. It is not a knowledge that would be available to the general game, but comes from our conversations.

Whenever a wolf is trying to convince a human of their own humanity, the prescription is a dose of human strategy, a dose of lightheartedness, and a dose of returned suspicion for the person they are talking to. I believe she overdosed on the latter. I wolf's best strategy, as I've found many times, is to have a human which distrusts you believe that you distrust him, then fake slowly being convinced of his humanity and hope for the fallacious implication to occur in their minds, that they too are being convinced of the wolf's humanity.

As such, mamimi returned plenty of suspicion in our conversation, stating her lack of trust for me as someone had faked friendship with her in an earlier game and winded up being a wolf the entire time. Several times I had to reassure her that my humanity was not in question due to my being saved. She persisted sometimes, or quickly submitted to the logic at other times, and I attributed the lack of logic in her continued suspicion as a lack of strategic integrity on her part, but more and more, I don't think she is capable of that kind of opaque assumption. I believe she was still trying to reinforce her human image with a dose of returned suspicion - something that should not have happened at all, given the circumstances of my being guarded early on in the inactive game with no public knowledge of roles, and in a generation where players would have to be downright stupid to confess their roles without any proof of future logical inferences set up to catch a traitor.

It seems to me, therefore, that mamimi has played a delicate game behind the scenes with me to earn her ticket to the final 4 at a point in the game where I simply can't be sure whether there are 1 or 2 wolves left. It's time for a coup-de-gras, and the axe falls on x3Mamimi.
Guess I should have expected to get killed.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:32 AM   #17
alainbryden
Seen your member

I wasn't expecting there to be two wolves alive though, otherwise I would have posted this yesterday and lynched mamimi instead of whatshisface.

Last edited by alainbryden; 08-21-2007 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: there is spelled there not their idiot
Old 08-21-2007, 08:33 AM   #18
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoicRoivaS View Post
No way, alain gets MVP, just not for his side. Random side note, I challenge someone to point out a game in which I was a wolf and wasn't seered. I really can't think of one, and that's total crap because I'm pretty much never seered as a human. It just always ends up that someone who "knows" me is seer when I'm a wolf, and I always get ball-busted for it.

P.S. inb4 mayb ur n obveus wolf rolf!!!!111shiftone
Pretty sure I've been host most of times this has happened, lmao.

Also I expected it when FoJaR rolled seer.

And when X3R0 rolled seer the other time.

Can't recall the other(s).

Old 08-21-2007, 08:34 AM   #19
alainbryden
Seen your member

PS. You coward for wolfing me instead of taking me on face to face : p
Old 08-21-2007, 09:04 AM   #20
nijatwo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to nijatwo Send a message via MSN to nijatwo

then alain if you were so sure mamimi was a wolf why did you let her (and contribute to) insta me when she needed 1 vote?

I call bs.
Closed Thread