Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
RVL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to RVL
Default Keyboards CAN change jacking abilities.

My keyboard on the bottom floor (where I made my videos) seems to have VERY large keys, so jacks are nearly impossible over 150 bpm (I still fail the privateer edit sometimes because the keys are so huge.) I had to be really lucky on amber shores to even pass it, because I had to put so much effort just to do jacks, making me tired quickly.

....on the other hand, the keyboard in the office room has keys half the size, so I could actually pass 960 bpm speedcore using it. I can't pass it on the one on the bottom floor.

And laptop keys are so small, I could actually do up to 185ish bpm 16ths on it. Heck, I probably could pass AOAO if I had the time to use the video camera.

Most of my good videos will probably be in the office. Though if my parents catch me, I'll be screwed. So I have to do it when they're gone.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Keyboards CAN change jacking abilities.

You still aren't legit. Making up stories won't change anything
Old 02-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

Tell 'em off and make a video.
EDIT: And show hands clearly...
Old 02-27-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
RVL
FFR Player

Too bad I have a sore throat right now and my head is dizzy.

I'm not making this up, I was told to take aschool day off snd my fever is still 103 degrees.

Oh, and bender, rather than saying that, I wanted to make a point. This has nothing to do with my scores before February 8th.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

So, all of your scores before February 8th just should be disregarded and everyone should just be like oh hi you are legit. I think not. If you bs and get caught there's no way to clear your name. Even if you can prove something is legit. If you say you got a godly score, at least one being a WR. No one will accept anything. Even if you do get really good.

Take care.

PS you are still bs
Old 02-27-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
customstuff
♥C.S. + A.M.♥
FFR Veteran

I think you're legit RVL. Just because someone can't do it doesn't mean that you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by customstuff View Post
Quote:
welcome to D6

start playing
Old 02-27-2008, 05:01 PM   #7
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

I'm not doubting that it changes jacking abilities... Different keyboards are just that, different. Size of keys, weight needed for the keypress, the spacing of the keys, etcetera.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:04 PM   #8
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

dude, did you ever see the iMac keyboards, perfectly thin rofl.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #9
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I think you're legit RVL. Just because someone can't do it doesn't mean that you can't.
He made a vid. That pretty much proved he was bs. By clearly showing that he was double setuping a song. I can't see how you can find that legit.

People who don't know **** are stupid.

kbye
Old 02-27-2008, 05:09 PM   #10
RVL
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender5 View Post
He made a vid. That pretty much proved he was bs. By clearly showing that he was double setuping a song. I can't see how you can find that legit.

kbye

Look, I don't even want to get in that discussion in a thread that I wanted to make a point.

OK, so I accepted failure on AOAO edit. Saying my stepmania scores before February 8th can also suffice. And also, I know this isn'y a fairyland where everyone is like "Wow you rock" to everyone, but you have no sufficient evidence to back up your statement that all scores after February 8th aren't legitimate. I made four videos, Jackhammer madness wasn't done by me so it's not even a fair trial to falsely accuse me of something I didn't do. Scores like Six, on the other hand, we created a by a pixel image editor over my friends house in April 2007 (not Joe.). I wasn't intending to post it in brag board, or even at all, but rather than putting it into "This is shopped" I thinked about "hm, lets see if people actually find this a real picture." It was such a good score anyone could realize it wasn't actually achieved.

And because the "famous" people are always trusted on, they can just say "oh hello I have no evidence, so we'll just call you a cheater forever."

I know it's a game, but you can't even back up any evidence other than the stepmania scores before February 8th (which are not even evidence because they were all just photoshopped and for one last time, Jackhammer Madness doesn't count either. I don't wear that coat, first of all, and secondly, ok just read my coming clean thread, you have no other evidence to prove that I'm not legitimate AFTER february 8th.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:10 PM   #11
customstuff
♥C.S. + A.M.♥
FFR Veteran

Quote:

kbye
kcya urgay=)

There isn't much of a difference between spread and double setup.

Quote:
Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
Quote:
Quote:
welcome to D6

start playing

Last edited by customstuff; 02-27-2008 at 05:13 PM..
Old 02-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #12
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

That aside all I was pointing out is the fact that you can't just magically come clean. Even if you were to be completely godly and prove it people will either not care or won't believe it. It's like the boy who cried wolf. He kept doing it till the people didn't believe it anymore. And then we all know how that story ended.

I wasn't saying that your scores now aren't legitimately played, but the fact that you posted scores that you photoshoped just proves to me even more that you might as well keep your brags to yourself. Because on this site the only people who even care about stepmania scores wouldn't regard them anyway

edit: customstuff you are truely retarded. I wish I had more energy to actually put effort into ripping you apart, but I believe flaming nubs gets you banned so I won't even bother
Old 02-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #13
RVL
FFR Player

Quote:
That aside all I was pointing out is the fact that you can't just magically come clean. Even if you were to be completely godly and prove it people will either not care or won't believe it. It's like the boy who cried wolf. He kept doing it till the people didn't believe it anymore. And then we all know how that story ended.

I wasn't saying that your scores now aren't legitimately played, but the fact that you posted scores that you photoshoped just proves to me even more that you might as well keep your brags to yourself. Because on this site the only people who even care about stepmania scores wouldn't regard them anyway

edit: customstuff you are truely retarded. I wish I had more energy to actually put effort into ripping you apart, but I believe flaming nubs gets you banned so I won't even bother
It's just like getting an AA on mihc. Stepmania is more of a game for fun, not just trying to do hard files and post high scores to high standards people won't even believe.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I joined when I was 12 rofl so I was just an idiot back then not even making good decisions.

And, I wasn't intending to do it over and over again, but as you know, I wasn't a very good person back in the old days so I wanted to make people mad (Heck, I once beat d4u's score on clockwork genesis jackhammer version and I was pretty hyper so I just said that he was beaten by me and told me to knock it off.)

EDIT: I know how unfair it is to post scores people won't even reach but it took me when I turned age 13 just to figure it out, in january. In fact, I don't really care if I don't beat other scores now. Some people are better than others.

EDIT again: If I knew I was being a complete jerk since january, why would I have posted that jackhammer madness in the first place, when it isn't even I playing it? It wasn't even I who made that.

Last edited by RVL; 02-27-2008 at 05:28 PM..
Old 02-27-2008, 05:28 PM   #14
[TeRa]
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Why isn't this thread locked.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #15
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TeRa] View Post
Why isn't this stupid thread locked.
No mod has seen it yet
Old 02-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #16
ffdfadsdasd
FFR Player

And you guys thought I was bs, losers
Old 02-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #17
customstuff
♥C.S. + A.M.♥
FFR Veteran

Quote:
No offense but I'm definatley not a nub... I have almost double the posts then you. And before you say, yeah, but I've been here way longer than you...I don't care. Then before you start flaming me about my age, 14 year olds can be more mature than older people so yeah, I'd rather not waste my time ranting about how much of a retard you are, but who cares if he had BS'd before, he obviously made a mistake and everybody makes them so stop complaining.

Btw, Futurama is cool

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
welcome to D6

start playing
Old 02-27-2008, 05:40 PM   #18
RVL
FFR Player

Quote:
No offense but I'm definatley not a nub... I have almost double the posts then you. And before you say, yeah, but I've been here way longer than you...I don't care. Then before you start flaming me about my age, 14 year olds can be more mature than older people so yeah, I'd rather not waste my time ranting about how much of a retard you are, but who cares if he had BS'd before, he obviously made a mistake and everybody makes them so stop complaining.

Btw, Futurama is cool
It was an honest mistake choosing to post in the brag board when I could have just gotten those scores for fun and not even consider them real anyway. I don't really care now if you guys call me a cheater before February 8th, but people make mistakes, and sometimes people are even afraid to be judged by others.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:40 PM   #19
AOD_ELEMENT
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AOD_ELEMENT Send a message via Yahoo to AOD_ELEMENT

bender u call bs on everyone so go suck one
Old 02-27-2008, 05:45 PM   #20
Problems
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOD_ELEMENT View Post
bender u call bs on everyone so go suck one
I think an LOL is in place here. Also, RVL aren't you BPMguy?
Closed Thread