Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 05:38 PM   #21
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: TWG XIII Postgame

Flux is teh cool.

Everyone played very good this game, very accurate.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:41 PM   #22
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: TWG XIII Postgame

Uhm, not the humans, clearly.

And not me. XD

Hans was always a BIT too not-suspicious-enough to vote against each round. :P

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:43 PM   #23
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

I'd like to take responsibility for Tass's death. I definitely convinced Amanda to switch away from him. =)

Watching this game was awesome, and though I started rooting for the humans at the end, I was disappointed to come to the thread today.

The game was in Kefit's hands, and I was sure he'd get the job done. Oh well, Hans is awesome.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:11 PM   #24
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

So, those of you who keep saying, "I told you so," back the eff off. I definitely called Alain's bluff, and when I brought up my theory, it was instantly shot down. Since my idea was apparently dumb, I started to believe that Alain and Hans were both human, and got Blah lynched.

Actually, what killed Blah for me was that we had a plan that would have caught Hans. If he thought I was the seer and that I was going to look at me, he WOULD have killed me before I could put my "information" to use, and Blah would have been able to nail him, but he jumped on the Jursey thing. No offense, Eva, but I'm pretty sure you would have been easier to get after the other two wolves died than Chris (obviously).

OOPS.

So what have we learned?

Amanda = not an idiot. Listen to her sometimes. =)

And Tass, I kicked myself a LOT after you died. f'realz. Andy's fault.

Hans is my new hero.

EDIT: And Blah also named all three wolves in a conversation with me, instantly adding that the chances of that combination were ridiculously slim. And sometime in the game we were like, "ZOMG IT'S THEM!" Sigh. Different circumstances and this would have been a quick game.

Oh, and Alain, you should know better than to try and pull something like that on me. ; )
Old 04-13-2005, 08:17 PM   #25
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

hans shouldn't be your hero

With full offense intended, I dont' think I can bring myself to play TWG again (although I know I will)
I've never seen a larger group of retards in my entire life

what more did you need to know to at least lynch hans on the "just in case" idea 3 peopel were involved with shit me hans panda
hans magically stays alive, your'e all retarded...

and kefit you had it too... why kill tps...

and panda why the hell vote me, that was the dumbest thing you've ever done...

I secretly told lupin and flypie aeverything, and they neeeever mentioned it... they were my escape valves and they blew it completely

you all should be ashamed for having an IQ of 0 and basically ignoring everything i did the first couple days

FURTHERMORE without me Noooothing would've happened at all...
I knew all 3 wolves from day 1, I made plans to try and catch them all so I could have enough evidence to convince all you people that I was right, and then you all ignore it... well withought me absolllutely nothing would've happened all game...
oh well, you should ALL BE ASHAMED

Old 04-13-2005, 08:19 PM   #26
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

If you want your writing to have more "oomph," please use more appropriate spelling and grammar.

And less alcohol, if at all possible.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:30 PM   #27
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Wow, Blah, you sound just like Tass after TWG-whatever-game-that-was-where-he-swore-off-TWG.

I was planning on apologizing to you, because I really was sorry about being wrong about you, but then you started being a dick about it, and I'm sorry if you've not been feeling well but getting so frustrated over this game as to be all out rude (how many times did you call me stupid after your death? I could dig up the logs if you've forgotten) is just dumb.

I was rooting for Hans the whole time (after my death, that is) because at first things looked completely hopeless for him, and even toward the end people kept pointing at him, and he would somehow manage to deflect suspicion just enough each time to make it to the next day. He kept everyone confused, and for that I admire him. Bravo, Hans.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:41 PM   #28
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

-_- at blah.

You really aren't being fair. Not everyone knew what you did, and you were acting to conspicuous to communicate what you though/knew to anyone else. No on in here is inferior to you in strategy, and if you had been following the game, you would have known what a good job Hans was doing of evading suspicion and playing human.

Your elitism is blinding you to all but your own perspective in the game. Also, you didn't know anything first day. It was merely a hunch, and you hardly persued it as strongly as you are now saying you did, because you had no confidence in it at all.

That's pretty much all I can say. You see nothing past the fact that you died, and the humans lost. Other things happened that you are ignorant too. Don't pretend like you had the game won.

Chris pulled something that you couldn't dream of pulling off, because you don't know how to be subtle.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:19 PM   #29
User6773

Blah appears to be intoxicated. I'd wait until morning for his apology.

Old 04-13-2005, 09:20 PM   #30
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

He didn't seem too intoxicated when we talked about the post over AIM. He acted more or less like himself.

But I'm not great at reading people.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:27 PM   #31
User6773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
He didn't seem too intoxicated when we talked about the post over AIM.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...wtopic&t=27661

Someone's observant.

Old 04-13-2005, 09:29 PM   #32
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

I did notice that before he made this post.

You'll also notice that those two posts are no different from his typical posting style of no caps and lacking in phrase-ending punctuation.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:31 PM   #33
User6773

Yeah, it just really doesn't seem like Blah though : /

And even though Blah doesn't use caps or punctuation, I noticed his spelling, diction, attitude, etc.

Old 04-13-2005, 09:33 PM   #34
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

I figured "shoudl" was a simple mistake because I do stuff like that all the time.

I guess I don't really know him enough to be able to tell if that's like him or not. I don't spend much time in CT, I'm not good at most of what gets discussed there.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:58 AM   #35
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Well fuck.

I had Hans screaming in my teeth, and then I backed off of him since LD really started to bug me. Seriously, LD, you could not have made yourself appear more wolfish during these last few days had you been trying.

Furthermore, Hans really started to bug me again with the aim convo I had with him last night, but I never had the chance to do anything about it due to school and work today =/

Anyway, nice job Hans, although I credit most of your victory to LD

Oh, and I can't believe that Alain really was a wolf. Come on, man, you should know that asking the guardian to guard you will never get you guarded.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:34 AM   #36
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
Anyway, nice job Hans, although I credit most of your victory to LD
Sup person who lynched TPS and not Hans!
Old 04-14-2005, 03:23 AM   #37
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

well there will be no apology from me... whether it is justified or not...
I've been waiting to say all that for days.
Alain, I know what's going on, and you know I do, so stop trying to find some cause to champion.

I was merely stressing the fact that hans shouldn't have been allowed to live and that's all there is to it.
I was like 80 % positive panda was the guardian, but I still openly said that if after killing hans that the game was still on, that we should kill her to just be safe. It had to be obvious that there was a wolf there, and I was more just annoyed that I feel if I didn't do the stuff I did in the beginning of the game, that it would have been stagnant and just nothing would have happened. That is what bothers me most of all, but if you just want to ignore everything else I wrote to pick apart some general idea that you misconstrued anyways.... well then be my guest.

And there was no need to throw in the cheap shot at me at the end. It was just completely childish and uncalled for. Me saying that Hans shouldn't have won has nothing to with his brilliance or ineptitude, and I never made it sound like that ANYWHERE. Again, I was merely saying that he should've obviously been lynched if only as a precautionary method.

Whatever, the past is the past

Old 04-14-2005, 03:51 AM   #38
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Well, blah, if it's any consolation, there were a few times I almost got lynched. If you were alive a day longer, I would've been lynched. If people had listened to panda, I would've been lynched. If people would have listened to Kefit, I would've been lynched. The day after, if Kefit had kept his vote, I would've been lynched. I think that if there were different people at the end of the game, I would've been lynched.

So, really. People aren't too dumb, I just managed to work my way out of getting lynched with a little persuasion and a lot of luck.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:20 AM   #39
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

If Kefit listened to me, then you would have gotten lynched.

It seemed as kefit tryed to hard to find someone near the end, it seemed as he over-analyzed a few things. I realize how confusing it got at the end though, so he really isn't to blame.

I was suprised that Hans wasn't voted off in the next 2 days, it was as if you guys completey forgot about him.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:22 AM   #40
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Wow... gg, humans. I have to give credit to Hans. You did a damn good job of keeping yourself alive solo. I thought you were done for after stretchy pointed you out, and then again when you almost got lynched a couple days later. I'm amazed at you and appalled at the humans who didn't pick it up.

Anyway, I made another critical mistake like I did in TWG VIII with Jurs. I got too crazy on my vote on qreepy and made myself look like a good lynching candidate. I'm going to have to tone it down so I don't do that again =/

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Closed Thread