Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2014, 08:21 PM   #1
Hazelle
Let's GO.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Hazelle
Default Re: It's time for some nostalgia

I don't think we've ever met, but I'm always happy to befriend someone new I know you've RETURNED to ffr, but yeah, so. etc.

Oh and welcome back. Yes yes.
Hazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
dashoe93
Alphabet Crowd
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelle View Post
I don't think we've ever met, but I'm always happy to befriend someone new I know you've RETURNED to ffr, but yeah, so. etc.

Oh and welcome back. Yes yes.
Thankies thankies. I barely remember the people that I DID talk to. But feel free to chat sometime. I believe I left way back in 2009, and came back sparingly after the whole "site being down for a year" thing, giving a random post here and there in the garbage bin. I might throw together some simfiles for whatever packs are actually still being made. I have all these simpacks from 2008 and earlier, with some being so old, they actually suck, so I'll find me some packs in the thread that I've yet to visit. Oh and holy crap I hope people aren't still using those "CD title" things. My graphics sucked so much back then. I'm surprised they were even used. So cringe worthy.

Speaking of graphics, ohmygosh I want to make a whole crapton for anyone who wants them. Banners, backgrounds, those, "CD title" things which should really get a new name, anything. I used Fireworks to make them. FIREWORKS. I don't even know what the hell that is now.

But yeah. Hi hi people I don't know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
Wanna step for 2014? Go there: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...95#post3672495

Also, welcome back! Boy do I feel the same as you right now; after stopping playing completely for a full year, I just came back. And it feels good, if not shameful :P
Hehe, try like, five years. :v Sure I've played a few times over those years, but not enough to consider myself back in the game.

EDIT: ohmygosh I've listened to thousands of new songs and some of them I can step holy crap people are going to love me so much I'm so excited fragments run on sentences.

Last edited by dashoe93; 07-26-2014 at 08:44 PM..
dashoe93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:45 PM   #3
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe93 View Post

Speaking of graphics, ohmygosh I want to make a whole crapton for anyone who wants them. Banners, backgrounds, those, "CD title" things which should really get a new name, anything. I used Fireworks to make them. FIREWORKS. I don't even know what the hell that is now.
If you are serious about this, I can toss an idea your way that I would like, if you're willing to.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:52 PM   #4
dashoe93
Alphabet Crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
If you are serious about this, I can toss an idea your way that I would like, if you're willing to.
Toss everyone my way that wants this stuff. I'm back, broski. Throw me all the ideas you've got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
You should still go to the thread I pointed you to. Trust me, you won't regret it!
Checking it out now. Looks really nifty. Gotta get used to all the buttons and stuff. Woop woop!

EDIT: Yeah I'm reading all the posts in this thread. Don't think I'm ignoring you or something. Also hi BlindReaper. Vaguely remember you, but I do for some reason!

Last edited by dashoe93; 07-26-2014 at 08:56 PM..
Old 07-27-2014, 09:33 PM   #5
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe93 View Post

Lmao yes, I remember making a signature for YOU at some point which was really shitty because all I did was stick some stepmania sprites over one another in Fireworks. I haven't touched that program in many years but I used to swear by it (as if I had any kind of authority to do so back then EEK).

Wb~

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 10:41 PM   #6
dashoe93
Alphabet Crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
Lmao yes, I remember making a signature for YOU at some point which was really shitty because all I did was stick some stepmania sprites over one another in Fireworks. I haven't touched that program in many years but I used to swear by it (as if I had any kind of authority to do so back then EEK).

Wb~
Yeah I remember you as well with the whole graphics thing. I wish I remember what you made. I actually have a folder with all the old crap I made for people, including profile banners, simfile graphics, CD titles, signatures, avatars, and all that. Clearly I haven't improved as much as you have. I just haven't spent a lot of time mastering Photoshop. I'm okay at it, but not great. Extremely better compared to Fireworks good Lord.