Old 12-3-2016, 05:28 AM   #421
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
1. Hakulyte
It's Haku, now with longer shitposts and a little more culture.
-extreme fedora tippage-

Quote:
and I'm willing to give him a pass for the day baring that he still stays active and scumhunts. Null.
willing to give him a pass if he continues to talk to you about vidya, waifu novels, and generally has the same reads as you?

Quote:
2. AragakiAyase
AA hasn't done anything out of the ordinary yet. Probably because it's still the first half of d0.Normally he pressures people a little harder as town then he's been doing but I think it's a little early to tell right now---we'll see how he continues tomorrow. Null
decent read but he also does the slank thing hard when he's a wolf

Quote:
3. R.E. Aryxi
Aryxi hasn't posted enough for me to pin him down. Null.
ye

Quote:
4. Charu
If the host decides Charu has fufilled his post requiment I might sub out and eat the ban. Null/slight asshole lean.
lmfao
his green posts imply that what he quoted gave him a town lean
his red posts imply that what he quoted gave him a scum lean
I can't believe I have to spell this out for you, it's been mentioned by not just myself.
I want to phone a friend and ask yoshl is mml is red blaster tier density

Quote:
5. dAnceguy117
dAnce made me feel alot better about him when he called AA out about the policy lynch for inactives, pointing out that if AA was a wolf that such a tatic would be very beneficial to him. I personally learn more on AA's side of that issue, but I don't see a wolf dAnce wanting to stir that pot in any case. That said, he hasn't done alot yet. Slight Town
it irks me that you capitalize the A but this read is okay

Quote:
6. danceflashrevo
DFR went from unmarkable to trying to sheep Choof's read on me for no reason. From experience people who don't say something about a player until someone scumreads them just so they can weakly scumread themtend to be wolf. I'll give him a chance to respond to me, but I have a feeling that he'll try to ignore it or say that he's changed his mind when I pressure. Slight Scum
my "read" on you was saying that a small portion of a single post you made was garbage and DFR ran with it. he was putting more work into it than I was. he's also prodded a few other people, and as I said, [url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4498304&postcount=293]this was a good post[/twgv].

Quote:
8. choof
Choof seems to like declaring when something is good or bad but doesn't really give me a sense of where he's coming from. Like ok here:
well that's generally because I rapid fire post and I have not had the chance to rapid fire post until this evening/morning when I got a random second wind outta nowhere. it's a lot easier to post short little interactions whilst at work/on the shitter.

Quote:
A]Why does the slank policy bother you? Why do you think it's related to him being scum when he's had this opinion well before this game wa rolled? Would you call him scum if it was brought to light he said that pre-game but didn't act on it?
iirc, AA was a pretty fearful wolf when I played with him and his default reaction to rolling wolf was slank. I'm not deadset on killing AA because I haven't played with him for a while so I don't remember the ins and outs of his meta, but I do think the slank cover was scummy.
if he had said before the game started that he was in a second game, and then came into this new game and made the same post, I would still think it was scummy.

Quote:
B]What other posts? What struck you as odd?
this might be a little bit too "meta" for you but if you read my reads post where I slowly gained some semblance of lucidity around the storn read, I mention that I didn't read AA's iso when I was making his read on him. this ties into

Quote:
c] You put him at null pretty much right after this. um why?
this thing. I put him at null because when I iso'd storn, I realized that I didn't read AA iso and was basing it more off of gut feeling and just the slank cover

Quote:
You're
FUCK

Quote:
most informed read in that post was Storn, which was pretty much ripped wholecloth from my pressure and comments about him so yeah, do you need someone else to form reads before you can have a really good one to share?
woah hey, I didn't even notice that you made a single post towards storn that had no conviction in it aside from "hey buddy ur post is bad post some reads!" and then you fuckin dropped it.
are you seriously going to sit there and say that this
Quote:
storn42 his iso is probably the worst right now it goes from shitposting meta to straight charu rip off back to shitposting meta i don't think he's posted anything of content. i'm using a period here because it's warranted. the hypocrisy of making posts that emulate charu, doing this, saying i'm trying to make an effort to content create, but then lurking for an hour only to post this shit???? i just posted reads on aa that weren't accompanied by a quick iso but now that i'm in the zone or whatever i'm putting aa back into null territory and voting storn
is less substantiated than this
Quote:
It's like he's paying so little attention right now.

Quote:
Also Choof thinks we need to have a serious discussion on who should die like right fucking now and frankly I think that reeks more of scum then not. Hell, he even was the first to jump on Charu and now has a vote on Storn (which is easy tier in votes at this stage).
point me to posts where I state even implicitly that we should discuss who "should die like right fucking now" because I'm pretty sure I've only been stating my strongest scum reads and the one instance of lynching that happens in this entire game is a hypothetical between myself and haku about lynching danceguy, someone who both you and I have a town read on

Quote:
Calling him my strongest Scum right now.
I don't mean to toot my own horn here but there are at least 4 people in this game that know how much of a dichotomy there is between my wolf game and my town game and they can tell you that you're dead fucking wrong

Quote:
9. storn42
Probably my second strongest scum right now. I already addressed him but to recap: Low postcount, tried jumping on the Charu wagon, didn't post, voted Charu again but much more seriously, I called him out, he got butthurt and left. Not a good look on him
stop sheeping my read

Quote:
10. dadcop2
D-Cop v2 needs to post more. Already said he couldn't get to this until tomorrow and while that sucks for town I'm ok with seeing if he pulls through before I lean him either way. Null
hey I'm okay with this read but I was looking through his posts just a minute ago and I thought this was cute

Quote:
Explain in better detail please
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
choof's strat seems a bit like mine tbh. shitposts and §microaggressions§
Quote:
dadcop:
Fair enough on Choof

Quote:
11. T-Force
He doesn't like cupcakes because his girl keeps feeding him cupcakes. Also null because he hasn't really done shit except get dunked on hard by Haku.
okay read

Quote:
12. Pazzaz
Paz was lurking when I started writing this and frankly if there isn't a Paz post above me that looks bad for him. Still, he's been inactive as town before so I guess I'll put him as null
okay read

Quote:
13. FreezinIce
Freeze knows better then to pull this shit out. I've never seen wolf Freezin before, but I also have never seen Freezin be this absent before either. It sticks out because he was all about lynching inactives with AA pre-game. Lean Scum.
okay read but I don't trust your reasoning

Quote:
Oh would you look at that so many nulls and so much dependent on if people keep their course until EoD it's almost like it's too fucking early for this shit huh
yeah you have 7 null reads big whoop but 3 of them are on players who have large post counts and have large amounts of content so maybe you should take some time to read the thread instead of trying to push a wagon on me

IN CONCLUSION: yeah you might think you're a good player but you're pretty solidly mediocre
Old 12-3-2016, 05:29 AM   #422
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Oh and for the record:
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
I would argue that the other 8 players who have more than 20 posts have posted enough content to start thinking seriously about lynches
This in addition to the easy Charu vote that gets turned into the easier Storn vote and your interactions with Haku a page back really are good examples of my accusation so yeah.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 12-3-2016, 05:30 AM   #423
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Oh good a Choof post lemme read that

Old 12-3-2016, 05:33 AM   #424
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Rushing a kill and rushing the thread are two separate things. If you where rushing a kill I'd have voted you already.

Less bullshit threats more content please
How about you explain what rushing the thread means?
Old 12-3-2016, 05:34 AM   #425
choof
Banned

Quote:
You basically shut off open, freeform discussion when you want to focus on the kills this early.
but this is wholly contradictory to what is happening right now

Quote:
A] has already changed his vote from Charu to Storn and b] it's d0 I'm going to conclude that he probably doesn't have as good of a handle on this as he thinks he does.
this is idiotic. using my vote as a means to pressure people and generate discussion means that I don't have a good handle?
Old 12-3-2016, 05:35 AM   #426
choof
Banned

Quote:
Oh and for the record:

This in addition to the easy Charu vote that gets turned into the easier Storn vote and your interactions with Haku a page back really are good examples of my accusation so yeah.
i have no idea what in the hell you're talking about here
Old 12-3-2016, 05:36 AM   #427
choof
Banned

i promise you mml that i'll stay up as long as needed until you either back down and look at someone else or until someone pops into the thread and says "this is town choof fucking stop it you DERP" so I can go to bed
Old 12-3-2016, 05:38 AM   #428
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Well, I do want to urge players to read other players asap even if their reads are wrong.

The point is that the faster we can regroup information and compare it, the more likely we are to have enough information to get a hit.

Like right now I'm trying to pressure danceguy and I can only do so by throwing content. Most of what I'm saying against him is based on what I've seeing from my point of view only. My view of him is unlikely to completely represent reality.

I cannot create content without having a good sense of what's going on.

I can't create a sense of what's going on if I can't associate how I view the game with how others view the game.
this post came from a villager
Old 12-3-2016, 05:43 AM   #429
choof
Banned

well actually you can't back down and look at anyone else because haku, you, and myself are the only ones posting right now and imo we're all town

backing down is inherently scummy

and no one's gonna pop in any time soon to take over the guard so to speak

there's not really much we can gain from this conversation aside from how each other work and the payoff'll only be maximized once we both flip or the game ends
Old 12-3-2016, 05:47 AM   #430
choof
Banned

Quote:
Hastiness does not do any favors for town. The more information town has the better.
Quote:

I don't know how you can not think he's just trying to rush us right now.
Quote:
Rushing a kill and rushing the thread are two separate things. If you where rushing a kill I'd have voted you already.

Less bullshit threats more content please
how rash
Old 12-3-2016, 05:47 AM   #431
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
willing to give him a pass if he continues to talk to you about vidya, waifu novels, and generally has the same reads as you?
When did me and AA get sidetracked with that?

Quote:
decent read but he also does the slank thing hard when he's a wolf
When did he?

Quote:
lmfao
his green posts imply that what he quoted gave him a town lean
his red posts imply that what he quoted gave him a scum lean
I can't believe I have to spell this out for you, it's been mentioned by not just myself.
Everyone knows that stop jerking yourself off because you figured it out all on your own. I was in Boats, I know what he's doing it's the same shit Xiz was trying to pull with Oglaf.

It still is a fucking shit strat that doesn't tell us nearly what we need to know.

Quote:
my "read" on you was saying that a small portion of a single post you made was garbage and DFR ran with it. he was putting more work into it than I was. he's also prodded a few other people, and as I said, [url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4498304&postcount=293]this was a good post[/twgv].
Running with things like this is wolfy yo
You never did explain why you didn't like it btw.

Quote:
well that's generally because I rapid fire post and I have not had the chance to rapid fire post until this evening/morning when I got a random second wind outta nowhere. it's a lot easier to post short little interactions whilst at work/on the shitter.
Fair enough

Quote:
iirc, AA was a pretty fearful wolf when I played with him and his default reaction to rolling wolf was slank. I'm not deadset on killing AA because I haven't played with him for a while so I don't remember the ins and outs of his meta, but I do think the slank cover was scummy.
if he had said before the game started that he was in a second game, and then came into this new game and made the same post, I would still think it was scummy.
What the hell does the second game have to do with it? All his post where he said that was posted outside of games.

I'll ask again: Had he said all that outside of TWG but then did not act on it, would you consider him scum for backing on his word?

Quote:
this might be a little bit too "meta" for you but if you read my reads post where I slowly gained some semblance of lucidity around the storn read, I mention that I didn't read AA's iso when I was making his read on him. this ties into ---- this thing. I put him at null because when I iso'd storn, I realized that I didn't read AA iso and was basing it more off of gut feeling and just the slank cover
Which is a sign you are rushing btw.

Quote:
FUCK
You

Quote:
woah hey, I didn't even notice that you made a single post towards storn that had no conviction in it aside from "hey buddy ur post is bad post some reads!" and then you fuckin dropped it.
are you seriously going to sit there and say that this

------

is less substantiated than this

--------

So you're full of shit or thing that all of these:

Quote:
I'm sorry how many post do you have right now?
Quote:
Nope drop it back down to 12 you double posting mofo

Anyone under 20 post after 24 hours needs to provide content and not try to jump on easy wagons.

Give me some hotreads on AA, DFR, and Haku please
Quote:
What content? You mean this:

?????

No bro. No way I'm letting you off the hook that damn easy. Don't try to play the victim when your "content" is the world's easiest vote. You gonna post some reads or what?
Quote:
It's like he's paying so little attention right now.
Are one post. Either way you're wrong.

Quote:
point me to posts where I state even implicitly that we should discuss who "should die like right fucking now" because I'm pretty sure I've only been stating my strongest scum reads and the one instance of lynching that happens in this entire game is a hypothetical between myself and haku about lynching danceguy, someone who both you and I have a town read on
Posted examples of what I am talking about, also pointed out a few things in this post.

Quote:
I don't mean to toot my own horn here but there are at least 4 people in this game that know how much of a dichotomy there is between my wolf game and my town game and they can tell you that you're dead fucking wrong
Until they do this means jack all

Quote:
stop sheeping my read
You need to learn to read before you post you dumbshit.

Quote:
okay read
Thanks

Quote:
okay read
Thanks

Quote:
okay read but I don't trust your reasoning
Don't care if you do it's solid reasoning and I'm sticking by it until Freezin proves to me it's wrong.

Quote:
yeah you have 7 null reads big whoop but 3 of them are on players who have large post counts and have large amounts of content so maybe you should take some time to read the thread instead of trying to push a wagon on me
Says the man who somehow thing I'm scrubbing off his Storn read rofl

Quote:
IN CONCLUSION: yeah you might think you're a good player but you're pretty solidly mediocre
You'll have a better idea of what's what if you take that mirror down from between us.

Old 12-3-2016, 05:48 AM   #432
choof
Banned

okay I'm cold and tired and going to bed
I'll probably be up in a bit though because I got some cleaning to do this weekend
Old 12-3-2016, 05:51 AM   #433
choof
Banned

that's actually a really bad post and I'll respond to it when I wake up unless someone else wants to
Old 12-3-2016, 05:51 AM   #434
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
i promise you mml that i'll stay up as long as needed until you either back down and look at someone else or until someone pops into the thread and says "this is town choof fucking stop it you DERP" so I can go to bed
So basically this goes your way or you act like Donald Trump?

Choof
If this is town Choof then damn you're way too fucking rusty in this game rofl

BRB going to bed while you spin around and try to bully specific reads from me. Have a good night and do answer my other posts

Old 12-3-2016, 05:52 AM   #435
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
okay I'm cold and tired and going to bed
I'll probably be up in a bit though because I got some cleaning to do this weekend
Wait rofl you already backed down?

My vote was well deserved

Old 12-3-2016, 05:52 AM   #436
choof
Banned

rather
I'll respond to it in the morning but I hope someone else responds to it so I don't have to because that post is really bitter, emotional, minimal, and doesn't serve any purpose other than senseless self-masturbatory soapboxing
Old 12-3-2016, 05:53 AM   #437
choof
Banned

Quote:
So basically this goes your way or you act like Donald Trump?

Choof
If this is town Choof then damn you're way too fucking rusty in this game rofl

BRB going to bed while you spin around and try to bully specific reads from me. Have a good night and do answer my other posts
choof
Old 12-3-2016, 05:53 AM   #438
choof
Banned

I'm pretty sure we've never played a game together
Old 12-3-2016, 05:58 AM   #439
choof
Banned

maybe I am doing badly lol
ah well
Old 12-3-2016, 06:02 AM   #440
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Choof is town lean here for me. I'm mindmelding with his game.

From what I remember, MML/Choof is going to be a terrible dynamic so I can understand the clash, but if there's a wolf here, it's more likely to be MML than Choof fmpov.

TvT is possible as well, but I'm having trouble processing MML's posts. I'm kind of curious about if there's a deeper meaning behind that logic.
Closed Thread