Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
dragoonerzerg
FFR Player

Default twin language

this is very random... its because im bored and I'm a Identical twin. ( he's dead "Vanishing Twin Syndrome" please dont question me about it)

Typical: The song Legend of Max is one of the hardest and fastest songs in DDR. Its very fun to play.

Twin language: hard, fast, fun Legend Max DDR part for song, game

notice I also left out some words & letters and typed it in a way that is confusing and misunderstanding. Thats the whole point; singletons have a hard time understanding exactly what I'm talking about.

twins (even twinless twins) lag in english or more of a speech skills. making them used to words, simple language of twins; twin of other, folow, do it rest of time..... more used to simple words and improper speech skills, communicating with each other. I never knew I was a wombtwin survivor until a few months ago, anyways i always wondered why the hell my friends usually made me either have to repeat what I say or whatever back in elementary? heh

Last edited by dragoonerzerg; 11-19-2007 at 12:32 AM..
dragoonerzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:41 AM   #2
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: twin language

So you, like virtually all twins, have developed a personal language to use with your twin (who is no longer alive) and also have the problem of not being able to use that language selectively with your twin, and instead speak it rather often instead of only in that circumstance.....

You just felt like letting us know about that?
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:35 AM   #3
Telvanni_guard
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Telvanni_guard Send a message via MSN to Telvanni_guard

Personally, when I'm reading something I never notice spelling or grammatical errors unless I'm looking for them... or they're just plain obvious.

But that's a bit off topic. What was the topic again?
Telvanni_guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:52 AM   #4
purebloodtexan
FFR Player

Location: In front of the speakers, banging my head until I get a nosebleed.
Send a message via AIM to purebloodtexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telvanni_guard View Post
Personally, when I'm reading something I never notice spelling or grammatical errors unless I'm looking for them... or they're just plain obvious.

But that's a bit off topic. What was the topic again?
We're trying to find out.

purebloodtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:39 PM   #5
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou

He called us singletons.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #6
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

When my mother was 2 months pregnant, she had an ultrasound showing twins. When she went back the next month, there was only 1 baby in the womb. I had re-sorbed my twin and stolen his strength. Now I'm as powerful as a full grown man plus an infant.

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:25 AM   #7
dragoonerzerg
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds View Post
When my mother was 2 months pregnant, she had an ultrasound showing twins. When she went back the next month, there was only 1 baby in the womb. I had re-sorbed my twin and stolen his strength. Now I'm as powerful as a full grown man plus an infant.
I had a sense of abandonment and lonliness at a start of an early age. even among friends im lonely.

and I thought i was crazy that I thought I had a twin and tried looking for him, later to realize that im not crazy and realized i was a twin
Old 11-20-2007, 02:12 AM   #8
PinoySkillz
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Actually, thanks for sharing this story dragoonerzerg. I just met a set of twins last week and wondered why they talked weird. You just cleared things up lol.

But what I don't get is how you developed this if your twin died before you even learned how to communicate? It takes 2 to tango yea?
PinoySkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:48 AM   #9
Engler
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Instinct.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:06 AM   #10
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I remember Dwight saying something like that from the office.
Kekeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:30 AM   #11
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin dude
I was born with a twin, but it died and left me completely incoherant and unable to communicate at all.
i speak fluent influent

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:56 PM   #12
chunky_cheese
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post
He called us singletons.
Should we... should we kill him?

Quote:
I had re-sorbed my twin and stolen his strength. Now I'm as powerful as a full grown man plus an infant.
Almost like how Picollo absorbed that green dude on Namek.

FU.SION. HA!
chunky_cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:08 PM   #13
dragoonerzerg
FFR Player

people born without a twin are called singletons. Twins triplets quads quints and higher are multiples. it official in the articles and documentaries
Old 11-20-2007, 07:16 PM   #14
sexyinpink
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to sexyinpink

super duper cool! like oh em gee!
sexyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:20 PM   #15
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

I am a twin and I'm bothered as **** by grammar ****.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:20 PM   #16
Necamus
FFR Player

Wait, you don't want to be questioned about your supposedly vanished twin, but you made a topic about it?

Are you retarded?
Necamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #17
dragoonerzerg
FFR Player

http://www.wombtwin.com/
1/8 of the world's population is a wombtwin survivor, most of them and their mothers dont know about it. it leaves no trace without psychological effects

i want to share only 1 psychological effect i have

when i was in kindergarten and preschool, i was the shyest boy in the class or perhaps the whole building. all i did was just sit in the corner watching everybody else play with their friends. i didnt respond or listen or talk. i did talk but that would be rare, i played by myself with no friends. my teachers thought i had autism but that wasnt true since i can talk and function normally. i was just the frekin shyest boy ever. and at the playground i would be a loner. sometimes i assaulted people who approached me because i wanted to get away and be alone. the first day of preschool, i saw a bunny in a tank (class pet) and i went straight to it, looked at it for like 5 hours until my mom came back, yes its normal to be shy at the 1st day but not normal to be like the shyest preschooler in the building. I was the only one in the family to do such a thing. it gradually got better over the years, but im still a shy person and was hard for me to make friends. I did make a lot of friends in elementary but deep down i felt like a loner. in my Jr high years, i would usually just listen to my friends talk and play cards and id just sit their lonely, sabotaging myself when people offer me to join them. my favorite foods are California Rolls, but sometime ago when i was young, id vomit or purge them after i eat them. my mom told me to eat slow so i did but it still happened. im paranoid of those now and i also used to like fruit but not anymore after always getting that throw up feeling. my parents or anybody doesnt understand **** about it. I'm very sensitive and i get angered easily. usually, the average person will fight back when he gets punked or do something about it, im too shy and i barely even express enough anger even though i get super pisst in my head, i just dont show enough. i feel unconfortable in noisy atmospheres and im like 50 lbs lighter than all my friends. im in 9th grade and even little 5th graders that are shorter than me and somewhat smaller weight like 100lbs while i weigh about 80 lbs. im very skinny like hell, i get told to eat a lot, i do but sometimes i even throw away my lunch even though i didnt take a bite out of it (lunch/recess bell rang, i would automatically throw away my food even though i didnt take a bite and go hang out with my friends). i have an eating disorder.
i researched on cerebral palsy and the symptoms are scissored walking ( everybody walks with their feet kinda like pointing to the sides, i walking with feet directly to the front of me) and tiptoed walking etc. you can go look it up.

if you look at the link i provided you, i have just about every psychological effect of vanishing twin syndrome. I came upon this word and got interested, tried to proove myself wrong but instead it went the opposite way until for certain i used to be an identical twin.

1/8 of earth population had a twin but never knew about and the most of the mothers also dont know about it because it rarely leaves a trace.

i was totally fascinated with mirrors when i was young; i even didnt pay attention to the preschool christian worship service because there was a mirror, went right up to it, and saw myself ( i didnt know who it was back then) and i got sensitive again and got mad at "some person copying the hell out of my actions". i emailed Althea Hayton about this(she nice as hell) and she told me that i mustve had an identical twin as i saw somebody that looked just like me in the womb as if the mirror. i researched that and i prooved myself even more into the fact that i had a twin.

things go well until it goes too well when it starts to get screwed up especially at forums.
http://www.ghoztcraft.net/ im a member there and you can ask everybody there about me. im DragoonerZerg over there. just dont hate me plz

Last edited by dragoonerzerg; 11-20-2007 at 08:13 PM..
Old 11-20-2007, 08:07 PM   #18
dragoonerzerg
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necamus View Post
Wait, you don't want to be questioned about your supposedly vanished twin, but you made a topic about it?

Are you retarded?
please dont question about meaning dont go too deep into it to the point its overwhelming... i do want to share this with you because i need someone to understand about my loss... all my friends laughed at me like they thought im crazy. they dont understand because they never had such an impact
Old 11-23-2007, 10:38 AM   #19
Dragula219
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonerzerg View Post
just dont hate me plz
I ****ing hate you.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:49 AM   #20
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

Well, I mean, someone has to be the most shy person in Pre-school.

Also, are you sure you just don't have a Valkryie living inside you?

Silmeria? You there?

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote