Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-6-2007, 07:36 PM   #41
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity
Default Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

Michiganfan3392 (5:06:05 PM): we also need another vote in our alliance and we can inst lynch people
RBennie362 (5:06:17 PM): Who is in your alliance?
Michiganfan3392 (5:06:55 PM): so far its me the seer(yes the real one), brothaice and farka

Basically, aito and brothaice are gullible as ****. From what I can tell, farka is orchestrating this whole thing under the guise that my strategy has "holes" and is "too risky" because it's a complete strategy.

Let's look at some posts to prove my point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
I'd like to ask why you feel you can be the one to form this alliance, Flaw? You are not confirmed human, and attempting to look human by trying to form an alliance actually makes you look very wolfy in my eyes.

It's way too soon to act. No one reveal themselves to ANYONE yet. If you already have then stop. Everyone wait for the first kill.
In this post Farka dismisses my STRATEGY because I'm not a confirmed human. Notice that he tries to make it sound like I'm going to be a part of this BLUE alliance, which I'm obviously not. The next paragraph is the most chilling and most obviously wolfy sentence I've ever heard farka speak in a jTWG. "It's way too soon to act....wait for the first kill." That's a completely horrendous thing to do, no matter what role you are, unless it is wolf. He's basically asking us to STOP gathering information in order to "wait" for the first kill, meanwhile he's working behind everyones back starting alliances with newer players who have no idea what manipulation BULLSHIT he's trying to pull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farka on AIM
Nakah92 (2:17:42 PM): myst says it's one of the new guys
Nakah92 (2:18:04 PM): I was like "oh it's brothaice" just to see his reaction
Nakah92 (2:18:21 PM): and he was like "who?" so I said "then it's either travman or heaylee"
Nakah92 (2:18:26 PM): and he was like "probably"
Nakah92 (2:20:33 PM): hmm?
Nakah92 (2:20:49 PM): you wolf.
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:22 PM): haha
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:30 PM): nope
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:34 PM): anyways
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:42 PM): instead of joking around, I'm attempting to get the seer to come out
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:49 PM): so we can figure this **** out
Nakah92 (2:23:11 PM): you were telling all your wolfy friends the information I just told you, so your response took long. Also, you're trying to form an alliance, which would make you look human, but you're not a confirmed human by anyone, so you're acutally pretty wolfy imo.
Now, from what I can figure, at this point myst was trying to get one of the newer players to come out as seer for him, under the guise that he needed a "front man," but of course they denied, as any sensible person would (This is, of course, a complete assumption). Then, it didn't happen, which lead myst to coming out himself, thus exposing 2 of the three wolves to the game (my guess is the master wolf is staying in the back hidden). This is very risky for them, and lucky for us, it's not going to pay off.

Next, I go 2 minutes without responding due to talking to myst (can produce logs in order to prove it if needed) and of course farka claims I'm a wolf based on the fact I didn't respond to him immediately, what the **** is that ****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by me cause I'm awesome

This is just a split so you know I'm not talking about that particular conversation anymore.
Now here's the kicker, I had a plan that was capable of catching the wolf of the two seers as a possibility, and if it failed had NO repercussions. Apparently, this plan was discussed inside of his alliance (or so someone has told me) which of course makes it moot because ONE OF THE SEERS IS IN IT. Basically, farka ruined a chance of catching one of the seers due to the fact he's a wolf.

For the record, the plan was for me to fake guardian (I'm not the guardian), and come to BOTH seers saying I was going to choose to guard them that particular night. This would give them a false sense of security, and perhaps enough so that they wolf themselves to further their "humanness" at the waste of a night. Now, in my plan, the actual guard would NOT be guarding them, and as such they would die, which eliminates a wolf at no extra cost to the humans.

What this all means:

Myst is a wolf, Farka is a wolf. Hence, humans win because wolves are dumb, we only need to find the last one, which will be quite easy.

flawofhumanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2007, 08:42 PM   #42
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

Alright, like the last time, Flaw, you're going off of the assumption that I make no mistakes. You're assuming that I have a master plan behind everything, I don't think into anything that much.

It started earlier when aito IM'd me asking me if I was the guardian like how he asked several other people or claims to at least ect... ect... I didn't log it because it wasn't important. Then Myst IMs me and starts talking to me about aito and flaw's plan to form the alliance. Myst tells me that he knows who the real seer is, that the real seer came to him out of blind trust. He said the Seer would Seer DBP. Then I tell him that you shouldn't trust Flaw so freely, because he was. Flaw isn't a confirmed human by anyone. If everyone follows his plan then it could endanger the Seer because it requires more activity than what's normally seen in a jtwg. If a fake seer is discovered, and the guardian is inactive, we lose a Seer.

Also, you have no motive to believe that I told anyone about the plan. This makes me very suspicious that you're trying to set me up because I didn't talk to anyone about jtwg after that conversation we had about the plan.

How am I supposed to believe that someone told you that this plan was being discussed behind our backs if you don't even reveal who it is? That lack of information of you hiding your buddy's identity seems like you don't want us to know about your already made alliance with people.

There's no way someone could know about our plan unless you told them, because they would say you're a wolf because you're faking guardian. You're trying to put the blame on me, I've only talked to three people, and that is aito, myst, and you. You can ask all of them, I did not discuss the plan with them. You can ask anyone else if they talked to me, they will say no.
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2007, 09:11 PM   #43
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Quote:
Myst tells me that he knows who the real seer is, that the real seer came to him out of blind trust. He said the Seer would Seer DBP.

Then I tell him that you shouldn't trust Flaw so freely, because he was. Flaw isn't a confirmed human by anyone. If everyone follows his plan then it could endanger the Seer because it requires more activity than what's normally seen in a jtwg. If a fake seer is discovered, and the guardian is inactive, we lose a Seer.
OK, Myst has already been called out about the multiple seer claim issue. Why should anyone believe Myst about his claim to this other seer when this quote furthermore proves he lied earlier. So now that he gave up on the fact that he can't be taken seriously as seer, he's trying to claim power by saying that he holds the info to lead to a seer.

If he wasn't a wolf there would be no reason to lie about being seer. Case closed.

Quote:
There's no way someone could know about our plan unless you told them, because they would say you're a wolf because you're faking guardian. You're trying to put the blame on me.
Going along these lines of thinking, we can assume Myst is a wolf for faking Seer.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2007, 09:37 PM   #44
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

lmao I'm just not sure why people still aren't talking to me. ps reading thread now

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2007, 09:40 PM   #45
Myst1278
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Myst1278

This is QUITE funny, actually. Just to clarify, I never tried to lure anyone into saying they are the seer. The 'other person' was my cover (not well thought-out, I admit). He was a phantom. I conjured him out of thin air. So I ask of you, please stop bringing a figment of my imagination into my argument.

With that out of the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA View Post
Rofl in order to get what?
My fault. I have NO IDEA where I was going with that.

Quote:
First off, just because I'm experienced doesn't mean that I can't be seer.
That wasn't my point. My point is that you jumped immidiatly into a risky plan, despite your experiance (because of which, you should have seen the danger, and held back), and when a wolf would benefit most from that plan. If everything went the way flaw wanted in that post, you, as a wolf, would know exactly who the other blues are (other than the real seer, which you would get if someone challenged your position).

If I were to take that position, one lax guardian and I'd be dead.

Quote:
The only way it's not a sure bet is if we think a wolf is the seer.
Which was my whole point. You gaining that position would throw the humans to the wolves.

Quote:
This part made me lawl, really. If you were the seer, you would have posted so when you made these:
I don't know who to trust, or who not to trust. Neither do you. Neither does anyone else. Coming out as the seer could be my death warrant, especially if I need to convince someone who has loads more experiance than I do in trashing the arguments of other people.

Quote:
To posts on the first page, AFTER I came out. If you were really the seer, letting people know would be TOP priority, since that would make me a wolf.
The converse is true as well. I come out as the seer, you spin my words the right way, and I look like a wolf, fresh for the lynching.

Quote:
Now, I know you're lying, because I know what my PM said, but I think it's very apparent who's telling the truth.
I know what my PM said too. The main point of this game, at the moment, is to figure out which PM said 'seer' and which said 'wolf'. Assuming that you're telling the truth is something that NO ONE playing this game is going to consider.

Quote:
Also, rofl @ one wolf down and Day 1 hasn't even started.
Not quite yet, bud.

If I go down, I gonna make damn sure you come with me. At least then we'll be down a wolf.
Myst1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2007, 09:54 PM   #46
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst1278 View Post
That wasn't my point. My point is that you jumped immidiatly into a risky plan, despite your experiance (because of which, you should have seen the danger, and held back), and when a wolf would benefit most from that plan.
The plan is not risky, and it does not benefit the wolves more. Welcome to TWG, the seer comes out on D1.

Quote:
If everything went the way flaw wanted in that post, you, as a wolf, would know exactly who the other blues are (other than the real seer, which you would get if someone challenged your position).
It's also customary to not go directly to whoever comes out as the seer. I said 'guard me' not 'guardian tell me who you are.'
I'm pretty sure I also said to not come to me, just that I needed to be guarded, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Quote:
I don't know who to trust, or who not to trust. Neither do you. Neither does anyone else. Coming out as the seer could be my death warrant, especially if I need to convince someone who has loads more experiance than I do in trashing the arguments of other people.
You don't know who to trust?
1) There is a guardian
2) The seer comes out, the seer gets guarded.
3) it happens on the thread, you don't have to trust anyone
4) this is how TWG has always worked

Quote:
The converse is true as well. I come out as the seer, you spin my words the right way, and I look like a wolf, fresh for the lynching.
YOU MISS MY POINT GOOD SIR. What I'm saying is that you should have posted DIRECTLY afterwards. Which goes to say 'hey guys, wtf I'm really the seer, one wolf down' since I would be lying, were you really the seer. Where you really the seer, you would have posted right away. There's no reason not to, you'd get guarded, and we'd lynch a wolf.

As far as farka, I'm not entirely sure that farka is a wolf with myst. I've not talked to him yet, and I'd like to do so before taking sides.

Old 05-6-2007, 10:26 PM   #47
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Oh wow I just realized
ATTENTION VIGI:
It is VERY important that you do not target myst tonight. If for whatever reason the guardian is guarding him, THE GUARD WILL DIE TOO. On top of that, we can just lynch him tomorrow, and save the vigi kill for sometime when we have a better chance of hitting a wolf.

Old 05-6-2007, 10:31 PM   #48
Myst1278
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Myst1278

Quote:
YOU MISS MY POINT GOOD SIR. What I'm saying is that you should have posted DIRECTLY afterwards. Which goes to say 'hey guys, wtf I'm really the seer, one wolf down' since I would be lying, were you really the seer. Where you really the seer, you would have posted right away. There's no reason not to, you'd get guarded, and we'd lynch a wolf.

As far as farka, I'm not entirely sure that farka is a wolf with myst. I've not talked to him yet, and I'd like to do so before taking sides.
I'm pretty damn sure that the players don't automatically lynch the first guy in favor of the second guy. Don't make it sound that simple because we both know damn well that it's not. And this is my FIRST GAME and I know that.

Anyway, as to the rest of your post, my fault for not knowing the tried and true tradition on my first game. I'll have to remember that next time. Seer always comes out asap, seer always comes out asap, seer always comes out asap...
Myst1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2007, 10:35 PM   #49
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

I just got this on aim, and it worries me.

RBennie362: I was approached by aito for an alliance proposal.
RBennie362: They need my vote for instalynch.

There's ABSOLUTELY NO ****ING REASON YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED WITH OBTAINING INSTALYNCH AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

There's NO reason. You people. ugh.

'Yeah.. well... we could instalynch the seer so the humans couldn't do anything about it....'
'But we only have 3 wolves..'
'Lets uh.. lets get some humans to join on, and we can insta our way to the end of the game'
'sounds good lol'

WTF is your problem people. If there's not 3 wolves in this instalynching alliance I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Also, I apologize for being angry, but holy **** rofl.

Old 05-6-2007, 10:36 PM   #50
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm pretty damn sure that the players don't automatically lynch the first guy in favor of the second guy. Don't make it sound that simple because we both know damn well that it's not. And this is my FIRST GAME and I know that.

Anyway, as to the rest of your post, my fault for not knowing the tried and true tradition on my first game. I'll have to remember that next time. Seer always comes out asap, seer always comes out asap, seer always comes out asap...
See, it's not me bashing you for not knowing. It's how you still claim you were being cautious or however you worded it, even after it was explained to you.

Old 05-6-2007, 11:00 PM   #51
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

"EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN ENTRANCE OF THE CONVENTION HALL. I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT," I rang over the hotel intercom.

As everyone approached the entrance, with their complementary cookies in hand(not cinnamon), rumors were spreading about the croud.
"What's happening?" a worried myst yelled as they approached. Vash, however, seemed uninterested.
"I'm here to tell you all that something horrible has happened. When I woke up this morning for my daily 10 mile run, I saw blood coming from one of the rooms. Quickly, and with my monster muscles, I punched the door down. Unfortunately, It landed right on top of the dead DBP, and next to Aito, also dead. There was fur all around the room. I ran here as soon as possible to tell you guys. I need you guys to find the culprit(s), and kill them. Also, because this is a dedicated convention, we will not close just because of some double homicide."

dbp and aito are dead. It is now day one. Day will end Tuesday at 11:59 pm.
Old 05-6-2007, 11:03 PM   #52
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity

Good job guard, you're a complete ******. Our seer is dead, good play guys. myst.

PS. NO SERIOUSLY, GOOD JOB GUYS. YOU DON'T SUCK OR ANYTHING.

flawofhumanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-6-2007, 11:04 PM   #53
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

LMAO

No for real. You know who you are. Good going listing to experienced players and maybe thinking before you do things.

Rofl death post.

Old 05-6-2007, 11:08 PM   #54
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

Myst for obvious reasons.
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-7-2007, 12:33 AM   #55
MiniNeo
FFR Player

myst

also, since the vigi used his kill already he should come out since there is only the guardian and the vigi left now. The wolves shouldn't fake vig because:

1) he is just another meatbag now
2) it would be dumb to leave only 1 wolf to last another like 3 days.

k? k

ps LOL GUARDING
MiniNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-7-2007, 01:01 AM   #56
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Wow, that's pretty gay.

Myst
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-7-2007, 01:03 AM   #57
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

I am still the real seer!
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-7-2007, 05:33 AM   #58
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

flaw told me to look at the thread and agree with him. What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-7-2007, 05:53 AM   #59
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashthestampede0987 View Post
flaw told me to look at the thread and agree with him. What?
Well you should definitely do the looking at the tread part.
Old 05-7-2007, 07:11 AM   #60
brothaice
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
NIGHT ENDS MONDAY AT 11:59 PM EST BY FFR TIME.
lol

Todays monday here
brothaice is offline   Reply With Quote