Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-3-2018, 01:18 AM   #321
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I'm pretty pissed that this is the second time a PR died because they didn't claim when they were on the chopping block
Well, it is awkward because he may not know that everything goes nutty at the last minute here usually. I have gotten very mad about it in the past. But for now I feel very bad about hanging the doctor (I hope he will play again in the future), and also about antori being talked into voting somebody who turned out to be a special role when he did not want to hang anybody at all. However, all we can do is press on.
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2018, 01:20 AM   #322
flashflash account
FFR Player

I'm here for a bit if you want to wifom the nightkill

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2018, 01:24 AM   #323
star-crossed
FFR Player

In my mind, a difference between how townspeople think and act, versus how the wolves do, is that wolves have more information on how they should vote and behave to meet their goals. Because of that, I am leaning that Jessie choosing not to vote for jefanno, is something she is a lot more likely to do as a town who is feeling overwhelmed. (It does remind me of behavior I mistakenly suspected someone else for, in another game, but I am doing my best to argue this in terms of stuff that is more accessible to everybody). I am keeping in mind that if Jessie is town, it is her first time having to figure out how to navigate an end of day time from a town perspective, which is part of why it makes more sense to me if she is not a wolf. So it is my opinion we were on the totally wrong track yesterday and neither of the people with multiple votes on them were wolves.

I would like to know everybody's thoughts on this, though especially funnygurl's.
Old 12-3-2018, 01:26 AM   #324
flashflash account
FFR Player

My two biggest suspects both flipped town in a single cycle, I need to reevaluate.
I don't really like Jess' behaviour at end of day which brings me to another point
After intentionally causing a kitb and overall being pretty scummy why would ind have been chosen for the nightkill? It feels out of left field to me

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 12-3-2018, 01:30 AM   #325
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
In my mind, a difference between how townspeople think and act, versus how the wolves do, is that wolves have more information on how they should vote and behave to meet their goals. Because of that, I am leaning that Jessie choosing not to vote for jefanno, is something she is a lot more likely to do as a town who is feeling overwhelmed. (It does remind me of behavior I mistakenly suspected someone else for, in another game, but I am doing my best to argue this in terms of stuff that is more accessible to everybody). I am keeping in mind that if Jessie is town, it is her first time having to figure out how to navigate an end of day time from a town perspective, which is part of why it makes more sense to me if she is not a wolf. So it is my opinion we were on the totally wrong track yesterday and neither of the people with multiple votes on them were wolves.

I would like to know everybody's thoughts on this, though especially funnygurl's.
I disagree with you on jess. At first I had the same thought, but she knows jeffano irl and I think that's causing complications to the situation.

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-3-2018, 01:37 AM   #326
star-crossed
FFR Player

I feel like we are not only not on the same page but in different chapters because I am not weirded out by him dying. Though my thought about it was more like, "if he is town I think he could well die" than thinking he would die because he was obviously town.

Umm...you are right that knowing him is probably a factor, that makes it harder to be cutthroat and vote. I guess I don't think it fundamentally changes the whole mindset. Like at the very least it did not feel like Jessie had someone actively planning with her behind the scenes on the best move.
Old 12-3-2018, 01:46 AM   #327
flashflash account
FFR Player

I firmly believe underestimating jess for any reason is a mistake.

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-3-2018, 01:59 AM   #328
star-crossed
FFR Player

You sound very serious! I will keep that in mind though.

With you and inD, I was pretty confident you were not both wolves together, but something about the uncertainty in the game made me worry that one of you was a wolf (though I would go back and forth on which), or that you were both on the way wrong track. If you are town it was probably a bad idea on the their part to kill him, but since they are trying to kill the seer I can see why they would still. Um...I am not sure thinking this through is really helping me with who is most likely a wolf, I guess I am just rambling since you brought it up.
Old 12-3-2018, 02:10 AM   #329
flashflash account
FFR Player

Actually I didn't consider this but now that you mention it since seer doesn't get a d0 check in this setup, what would wolves have looked for when seer hunting? It lends less credence to the "seer hunting" hand waving.

Let me just backpedal on jess a little bit too. I don't mean to condemn her but I don't think you're giving her the credit she deserves. I would encourage you to take a second look at her, and if you still arrive at the same conclusion that's okay but suggesting she was probably just overwhelmed at eod is giving her a huge pass and that's part of how she's won in the past.

Still think antori is human for wanting to no-lynch, sussing him for being on the doctor wagon is the bad kind of confirmation bias

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-3-2018, 02:18 AM   #330
flashflash account
FFR Player

Spewing out my own thoughts here I saw glimpses of town wayward in some of his questions towards other players; more of a feeling than a reading. Not enough to put him anywhere outside of null range yet, but on the towny side.

Charu was a feel-good towny yesterday, after re-evaluating I don't see a reason to change that. I admit I wolf read him reasonably often but in my defense he tends to roleplay a lot and I consider that scummy.

Solving funnygurl will be central to solving this game for me. My gut says town because of how comfortable her posts read, but again my only comparison for wolfing is the anonymous game which can be misleading. She seemed less comfortable in the fire emblem game if my memory recalls but she was also a PR which I've found has the same effect as being a wolf on certain people.

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-3-2018, 02:19 AM   #331
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Actually I didn't consider this but now that you mention it since seer doesn't get a d0 check in this setup, what would wolves have looked for when seer hunting? It lends less credence to the "seer hunting" hand waving.

Let me just backpedal on jess a little bit too. I don't mean to condemn her but I don't think you're giving her the credit she deserves. I would encourage you to take a second look at her, and if you still arrive at the same conclusion that's okay but suggesting she was probably just overwhelmed at eod is giving her a huge pass and that's part of how she's won in the past.

Still think antori is human for wanting to no-lynch, sussing him for being on the doctor wagon is the bad kind of confirmation bias
I mean it depends on who is making the decisions, but at least from what I notice, I think it may be easier to rule out certain people as a seer than to find a person who specifically looks like one on the first day.

That is very fair, I do plan to read over some things tomorrow, definitely including the whole end of day.

My statement about antori from before is that I am sorry (assuming he's town, which I would lean toward) he had the experience of hanging the doctor, not that I sus him for it.
Old 12-3-2018, 07:07 AM   #332
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

i wrote down my thoughts through the night until i fell asleep if anyone in intrested!

-between jessie and jefanno1, jessie sounded the most town, i didn't believe either were wofl yet and i didn't wanna vote either but if i had to pick i would of wanted to keep jessie along more
-it doesn't matter if we kill either seeker or town they're both a single vote and the seeker would die to wolfs i assume
-the wolfs didn't have a clue jefanno was a doctor, for the sake of objectivity we'll assume both jefanno1 and jessie are town and picking either was a bad choice.
-jessie was attacked by alot and targeted even more, unless funny is his/her partner i can't see him being wolf(even in the case funny is ,the chances he had by not voting jefanno1 don't connect with me).
-my suspicious list by the end of this day: Funnygurl555 - Wayward Vagabond - Charu(slightly)
-so far funny and wayward vegabond had each other's backs more than anyone else in the game, it doesn't make them a wolf team they could simply be a town team but it's a weak argument.

Antori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2018, 07:09 AM   #333
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

--people i find the most suspicious:
-Funnygurl555 - Wayward Vagabond - Charu(slightly)

--people i find slightly suspicious:
-inDheart(still very slightly) - flashflash account

--people i found the least suspicious:
-star-crossed - jessiebessie

this is probably gonna change alot more cause this is early and if i had my reads on point i would be surprised myself! I'd just like to see funny and vegabond talk more about their opinions i guess

Antori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2018, 07:53 AM   #334
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Antori is in this weird space where I can see a scared wolf who got pressured by me to vote... but I don't think so, wolfchat would say otherwise that his partner would help in private.

Thus, I'm gonna clear him based off that information. Anyone disagree? Fight me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2018, 08:26 AM   #335
flashflash account
FFR Player

I definitely agree with antori- I want to hear more from fg and wayward, like a lot more. Unless we're in the dreaded star!wolf universe the wolves are pretty much always between those two and jess
I wouldn't mind some additional towniness from charu just too make me feel secure

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-3-2018, 10:41 AM   #336
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

jeez did y'all have to kill mike (jefanno)
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2018, 10:43 AM   #337
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I could literally write you a novel in response to that but I am on my phone at work. For starters though, I believe this is the fourth time I have played with you. I was Chihiro when you were Byakuya, although I was acting weird on purpose in that one. There was also Resident Evil and umm, whatever game it was where raeko and roundbox were both mafia with ben. I also read the last game you were in pretty closely. So there is a lot on my mind about how to read you, I cannot really sum it up other than that I considered what ffa had to say but my instinct is still good about you as of now.

The information about jessie is useful. I just know she has been a wolf twice and won twice, and I read little bits of those enough to find it unusual she was doing so many posts that were not on topic. She is kind of the yin to my yang, because she is always a wolf and I am always town, so it is kind of an inside joke with myself that I want her to be a wolf again actually.

You can call my thoughts fluff, but they were honest, and I am appreciative that a couple of people responded.
OH LOL I'M SORRY STAR I DIDN'T REALIZE I PLAYED SO MANY GAMES WITH YOU
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-3-2018, 10:46 AM   #338
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
Just wanted to say that this quote: "I like to think of it as achieving a level of purity others will never experience" made me lol

I do feel like the likelihood of rolling town 8 times in a row is low though.

*waiting for eaman to comment about how often I roll bad characters in games like this*
anything's possible after those ITAs really
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-3-2018, 10:48 AM   #339
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

ok jess is town lol
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-3-2018, 10:57 AM   #340
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

i think anyone who voted for jefanno last EOD should be looked at. y'all shoulda known better than to off someone WITHOUT TREPIDATION when they could be a PR. i should cut antori some slack since he's new, but also i'm getting the same newbie wolf vibes that jess is getting.

i don't think eod made star look any better.

oddly i like ffa, but yeah it was still a bad idea for him to leave a vote on jefanno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I'm pretty pissed that this is the second time a PR died because they didn't claim when they were on the chopping block
yeah it's pretty unfortunate
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY