Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-4-2014, 03:19 PM   #801
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Anyone feeling a weird sunfan/j-rodd dynamic here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 09-4-2014, 03:20 PM   #802
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 09-4-2014, 03:21 PM   #803
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Not really, not looking more likely to be w/w than any other combo from what I see.

Almost done reading why is this thread so long
Old 09-4-2014, 03:52 PM   #804
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I finally caught up wheeeeeeeeee
Old 09-4-2014, 03:56 PM   #805
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

So many posts in the V vs Plop deathmatch. Don't know what to make of the V kill at all. Ignoring it.

Reiterating a vote on Fiction mostly for extreme levels of WIL. Hey Fiction is this a good vote?

It would strike me as super bizarre to have 0 wolves on the Plop wagon, but I'm giving that a higher chance than I normally would for some reason. Wtf @ wolves killing someone on the wagon. This game is confusing so far honestly.

Backpack should be considered for lynches regardless of the claim IMO. Not seeing an advantage to giving him a pass until LYLO or whatever. There's apparently not gonna be a counterclaim. Just try to read the dude.

I feel like I gained almost nothing from reading d1 I hate everything.
Old 09-4-2014, 03:58 PM   #806
thesunfan
Role Tide

clears for today:
DBP: I actually don't really believe him as much as I did when the day started. His reasoning appears awkward for why he checked RB, and his claim was rushed and lackluster. He didn't really try to convince anyone that he was town, he just kinda claimed. Anyways, I could be wrong and if this were a DM game I'd probably go #yolo and try to lynch him, but we have the luxury of card flipping this game so I'll hold off. I will say that if he's a wolf, I don't think that Vic is with him, and its not likely that dAnce is his partner based on the pressure votes that they gave him right before he claimed.
*Minor note: BG (if you're out there) shouldn't save DBP tonight.

RB: Him calling out Kayla for posting in other threads is something I find very unlikely for a wolf to do in an attempt to throw dirt on someone. Good tone plus that plus the green check more than clears him for today.

j-rodd: Your reads align really closely with mine. We differ on James and Manti. That's really it for the most part. Your frustrated reaction to me + your reads list lining up with mine will clear you for today at the very least.
*I also recognize your math is better than mine... DBP should probably be lynched tomorrow if he lives through the night again.

Village Leans:

Vic: B/c tryharding and such. She's getting info out and I think she's trying to solve the game. V said something about her trying harder when she's a wolf but I don't really remember that meta from her. *shrug* Her attitude towards the game is what puts her here more than anything else.

James: His analysis of what could possibly be going through the heads of the wolves feels very town to me. Not giving him a pass for what he did yesterday in reaction to j-rodd, but I felt like that was pretty town as well. I also know that there were at 2 most wolves voting for plop, and I'm reading RB as pretty town, leaving just Manti. Probably 2 wolves outside, I find it hard to believe that James is a wolf in that situation. Its not foolproof, but vote logic is in his favor.

Wildcard:

Fiction: *Shrug*

dAnceguy: Hasn't posted enough for me to get a real read on him. I think I'll know sooner or later.

Charu:

Charu: I can feel Jake's energy of "Charu is obviously _____________, you idiots" from the CAUVTT bar. V pointed out that you never really get village clears early on and its because you never do anything to convince people otherwise imo. Convince me you're village.

Wolf:

Manti: If I were a betting man, I'd have money on you being a wolf here. Lots of money. I find it hard to believe that there *no* wolves on the wagon of a town yesterday, and I'm reading RB town. Even if I'm wrong on RB, I think you're likely a wolf. You don't want to find the wolves this game, is mainly what I'm feeling from you. I get that you were out before the EOD, which is fine, but you really didn't feel like anything plop did was town at the end? All that he needed to do to get you to change your mind was give a solid read outside of James?

Manti
Old 09-4-2014, 04:01 PM   #807
thesunfan
Role Tide

If we're wrong and we lynch the cop then oops, that's why I would advise against lynching him. He'll *probably* be alive tomorrow and then we can deal with him + the info he's given then. Its a cardflipping game so we have the luxury of the info he gives if he actually is the cop when he dies.
Old 09-4-2014, 04:01 PM   #808
thesunfan
Role Tide

Also if there's a vigi, outing here isn't the worst idea in the world
its up to you though
probably claim tomorrow at the latest though
Old 09-4-2014, 04:06 PM   #809
James May
FFR Player

Villager
  • Charu
  • Red Blaster
  • danceguy
  • thesunfan

Maybe (No solid reads on yet)
  • Dabackpack
  • jrodd
  • Fiction
  • Manti

Suspicious
  • Viccica

Dabackpack
Now, for the ones that I haven't had a solid read on, please bear with me, I just need to connect all the posts that people have. People may still get mad at me for still not believing dbp's claim, but Manti brings up a good point in this post ( http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=861 ). Now, if, and only if dbp lives again, then we need to consider lynching him unless he gets a goon read. Regardless of the claim, we need to consider him for lynching.

Viccia
Onto why I find Viccica suspicious: I have mentioned that she has been tunneling me along with plop & jrodd but jrodd I give a slight town read becuase of his playstyle whereas Vic I'm eerily off about due to both meta and her current performance. I know that its weak but the assumption that she went with does along the lines of what sunfan counteracted in this post: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=863 where he points out that we'd have to consider that once we get to a lylo scenario.
In this post: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=803 she points out the only reason why she wanted me to be lynched, because of the claim. But here's the thing though. In a game where there's a Role Cop (if its chosen) and the possibility of Goon Cop, we can't just let that claim go scot free. You'd have to be wary whether or not he's the real deal. In this post, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=823 , it showed a rather inconsequential read on her preferable lynch targets. While not acknowledging the fact that the claim that dabackpack made was rather much a cop out to be fair.
I could divulge a bit more into this but alas, it just shows that she's just dishing out info out of haste, not contemplating with her time to lull out the proper evidence that dictates whether or not she truly find said player suspicious.

As for the others that I really couldn't grasp a read on, I'll read up those posts made by fiction, Manti and jrodd. As those three will be in a different post along with a full-on analysis on the DBP claim.

Old 09-4-2014, 04:10 PM   #810
James May
FFR Player

Also, using msword to format my post and such x:

Old 09-4-2014, 04:14 PM   #811
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
Manti: If I were a betting man, I'd have money on you being a wolf here. Lots of money. I find it hard to believe that there *no* wolves on the wagon of a town yesterday, and I'm reading RB town. Even if I'm wrong on RB, I think you're likely a wolf. You don't want to find the wolves this game, is mainly what I'm feeling from you. I get that you were out before the EOD, which is fine, but you really didn't feel like anything plop did was town at the end? All that he needed to do to get you to change your mind was give a solid read outside of James?
I wanted to see Plop pressure somewhere outside of james, because a large portion of my argument against him was he chose james early and hard tunneled that read. James is known for making weird mistakes/plays, and Plop bit into one of those and never looked back.

During D1 a human needs to be flexible and fluid. They need to revise their reads consistantly. Pop didn't do this at all and it looked weird as shit. Even when V went on a 6 page pressure spree against him, Pop doubled down on his read and didn't waiver from it ever.

It's very odd for a D1 human to have that level of conviction on a wolf. Especially from the word go.

Secondly, sure pop posting his read list a minute before the end of phase looked really human, but as I mentioned before it was too late to change by the time he did so. I was also under the impression James was actually the goon cop, and I did not want to see James lynched D1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 09-4-2014, 04:17 PM   #812
thesunfan
Role Tide

I could see James being the GC there, but I think he'd CC the other claim in a second
I didn't say anything about changing your vote I know it was close, that's not really alignment indicative imo.
Old 09-4-2014, 04:18 PM   #813
thesunfan
Role Tide

also, minor meta read, idk if Charu makes the V kill there. I know he has teammates if he's a wolf and whatnot, its just all I really have on him in regards to a read
Old 09-4-2014, 04:30 PM   #814
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
*I also recognize your math is better than mine... DBP should probably be lynched tomorrow if he lives through the night again.
?

Quote:
He'll *probably* be alive tomorrow and then we can deal with him + the info he's given then.
?
Old 09-4-2014, 04:32 PM   #815
thesunfan
Role Tide

He'll have info and if he flips cop we have 2 clears
if he gets a red tomorrow that complicates things

I don't want to say too much other than that
Old 09-4-2014, 04:36 PM   #816
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
if he gets a red tomorrow that complicates things
Only if the next lynch is a mislynch. R u planning on the next lynch being a mislynch?
Old 09-4-2014, 04:37 PM   #817
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
I still kind of want to see a BP or James May lynch if for no reason other than just... knowing. Of Pop, James and BP odds are in favor that one is a wolf. I sincerely doubt not one of them were.
I completely overlooked this. Sort of a complete 180 from when she was being bloody belligerent on me for not believing backpack's claim on Day 0...

Old 09-4-2014, 04:38 PM   #818
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Only if the next lynch is a mislynch. R u planning on the next lynch being a mislynch?
always plan for the worst
Old 09-4-2014, 04:39 PM   #819
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I could see James being the GC there, but I think he'd CC the other claim in a second
I don't know about that, I thought he might be the Goon Cop from the second he started railing on DBP after DBP revealed. It's why I posted this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
[twgvote]James May[/twgvote]

It's been said already, but you don't lynch the cop the day he comes out. Re-read the thread, When dbp got those two quick votes, It felt like he was close to instalynch. He had been receiving votes all throughout the day, and probably felt the same way. (I'm going to do a votecount up to there when i re-read again).

That being said, James, you voted for DBP twice after he came out. This seems like a complete unwillingness to accept DBP is a cop.

Back off for the moment. If DBP is a wolf claiming cop it'll get delt with after he doesn't die during the night.
I was hoping to let James know DBP will be revisited later on in the game, and he doesn't need to reveal himself as a cop to CC.

James immediatley responded with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Alright. But only if he doesn't die.

unvote

That said, I'll look through to see who else should be looked at...
Which made it look like he understood what I was trying to do, and it's why I pushed so hard for someone other then James to be lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 09-4-2014, 05:22 PM   #820
thesunfan
Role Tide

with all respect to James, I think you give him a tad too much credit there
Closed Thread