I BELIEVE due to having 19 of us left, it would take 10 for an insta though
Old 03-11-2020, 08:21 AM   #1302
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

ISO time featuring Chrissy what what!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chrissy View Post
The thing I'd like to point out iiiissss...
THIS!!!

So DEL claimed cop, so far no counterclaim!!

FROM HERE, which what's coming up is what I focused on the most during my readthrough as... admittedly, it's the only thing I really understood about the game from my reading.

IS THIS.

Let's go back to the votecount JUST before all this unfolded!

(Figured I'd put Zuck's votecount here too since he's the one that got evicted last night!)

If memory serves.... no real identification of the roles from those who were on Del claimed or... really even did much after that one post from Phil... sparkle sparkle...

From what I read catching up, it looks like everyone was trying to get those who are under the gun to try to make a claim, but... they're AFK... Which doesn't help us all too much. I'm going to make a separate thing on another thing I wish to point out! It's... gonna have to wait to lunch though! I'm more than happy to answer any questions until then, though! sparkle!

Also as a bit of a food for thought, where's Apollo been...? My memory isn't very good but if I recall, I haven't seen him very much since the mid-20's... Feel free to correct me if my memory's betraying me, though!
Quote:
Now that you point that out... oh dear. I interpreted "if ur a role and around del" as like "if you exist and have voted for Del" but... now that you pointed this out... I guess I'm back to square one--
big elaborate post only to be completely nullified because they apparently misinterpreted something that should be fairly obvious if you think about it for two seconds. seems kinda trying too hard

Quote:
OK I realize where I went wrong with my big post earlier. I read Phil's post as if it should have been "if ur a role and around Del, claim." Insisting it was aimed at the people who voted Del. Instead it might have also been: "if ur a role and around, Del, claim.", only being aimed at Del.

Phil could you clarify what you meant by that if you haven't already? Because I both can't remember if you did and am running out of time to go check; dying computer and school ending and what not, sparkle~

The moral of the story? Commas are important~!

And about my question at the end of "Where's Apollo?", making an addendum. My sense of time is... pretty bad apparently. I thought two days ago (the last time he posted was the 8th, 9:38 PM server time) was a very long time ago game-wise, and that the day started on the NINTH, and not the TENTH. Upon further reading and editing of this post, I realize that EoD isn't 10:00 PM (server time)

Moral of the story #2? Read more carefully AND SLOWLY, Chrissy!
yet another 'oops i guess everything i posted is invalid' occurrence what what

Quote:
I, initially reading through the stuff didn't like Apollo purely because of his absence the past 17 pages, but that's probably only going off of the evict inactive mentality that seemed to work last time. I'm kinda puttin a question mark for now since I have no real reasoning NOT to like Apollo, but I don't really have any TO like him, either.
this is one of the most wishy-washy posts i've ever seen. if you're reading as null maybe just say that instead of going "well i do... but i guess i also don't?????"

Quote:
Wait I don't understand, why was your vote on Dora? And if we're waiting for Del who all else would we be waiting for that aren't here as well?
Quote:
So are you assuming Dora rb'd him? Cuz again I still don't understand why Dora's the one you vote for here.
chrissy/dora partners? seems concerned about having a vote on dora and given that dora is looking real bad right now this could be something. this interaction also looks more interesting with boomer's claim

Quote:
Julian's chiller to me than they used to be now, don't get me wrong, but that reasoning doesn't make sense to me.
Quote:
In all honesty, only part because I was attempting to tunnel Julian in that big post I made earlier, however because I misread that one crucial lack of comma and after reading further up it kinda... nullified everything I was tryna do. I was deadset on it being him and/or anyone else who voted for Del that night. But after everything that's happened I'm kinda rethinking that stance now.

It's one of those "I blew my entire load on one read that fell through" situations rn.
and yet another case of effortposting being all for naught

conclusion: not looking too good for chrissy. not as bad as flurry or dora or chief but definitely trending down for me
Old 03-11-2020, 08:26 AM   #1303
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

i keep trying to iso maple but that early typing gimmick makes me want to kill myself
Old 03-11-2020, 08:52 AM   #1304
TWG Mathilda
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Eugene View Post
I'd just like to point out that earlier you said that if Boomer's claim is correct, they hit someone who has a vest. But then you're saying the vigi shot was blocked?

Also not a single soul as far as I'm aware and I'm trying to keep track of the game as much as possible ever breathed a word of the vigi shot being blocked ever since we got Del's information
I just meant it like the odds aren't likely that every single night action was blocked by something or another, not necessarily role block.

How often has anyone seen wolves stack rb and kill? I honestly don't know if that's a common thing. The answer that if it falls to yes they'd likely do that then I think dora is the only option for today because if they stacked on Del that would mean town role blocker had to have blocked the night kill, leaving the blocked vigi shot as a vest. Unless we really believe they'd not send in a kill, but that seems so incredibly unlikely to me.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:36 AM   #1305
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Quote:
This one.

Rolf I was incorrect in my first answer to this question. Please check Post #4 regarding clarifications. It very clearly says Wolf Chat is available at any time.
Noted then, used to all information being available in the actual setup post so I missed that later one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mathilda View Post
How often has anyone seen wolves stack rb and kill?
Often, at least when town has roles that could potentially block the wolf kill. That way even if the kill is blocked they can ensure town pr doesn't get more information
Old 03-11-2020, 09:48 AM   #1306
TWG Mathilda
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
Noted then, used to all information being available in the actual setup post so I missed that later one.

Often, at least when town has roles that could potentially block the wolf kill. That way even if the kill is blocked they can ensure town pr doesn't get more information
But why not just block the known pr and send the kill towards someone else?
Old 03-11-2020, 09:56 AM   #1307
TWG Phil
FFR Player

Who the fuck is chrissy
Old 03-11-2020, 10:02 AM   #1308
TWG Chrissy
FFR Player

Quote:
Chrissy what's up? You've been here for a few minutes. Care to chime in or are you catching up? If you're catching up where are you right now in terms of that? I'd prefer to have all of us caught up as we head into EOD but I also understand reasons why this can't be possible
I'm catching up and I'm at your message right here. Been reading the entire school day since page 53 and am about to move to a restaurant space after school ends (it's a half-day today) to try to make sense of things.

Also to respond to someone (PRETTY sure it was Punchy) who said my big post yesterday was "All over the place", I totally agree. I was attempting to do it in character but that... proves problematic when you need to give info. My whole goal was to RP my character while still being useful, but that's obviously not happened so I've kinda given up on the RP part.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:03 AM   #1309
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mathilda View Post
But why not just block the known pr and send the kill towards someone else?
because that known pr is now a confirmed town in the player pool and eliminating known town is better for wolves as it makes town's job harder.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:17 AM   #1310
TWG Julian
FFR Player

i was wondering if chrissy was going to counterclaim boomer given this post earlier:

Quote:
I apologize if I'm a little quiet today, teachers are a lot more vigilant than I thought, sparkle!!
Quote:
a lot more vigilant
Quote:
vigilant
guess not!
Old 03-11-2020, 10:23 AM   #1311
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
i was wondering if chrissy was going to counterclaim boomer given this post earlier:

guess not!
is this a serious post because if so you are reaching so hard your arm is going to fall off what what
Old 03-11-2020, 10:23 AM   #1312
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dora View Post
Notice how Chief was on me, yet he moves to Zucker. I think this looks worse than moving from del to zucker, because its a move that is pure gain instead of risk/gain. Those on Dels wagon had something to lose by staying there. They were incentivized to move to preserve del who had just claimed. Chief could have parked his vote on me and nobody would have batted an eye. The word im looking for here is Opportunistic. This was an opportunistic vote switch to try to look better by hammering zucker.

So we have my first wolf read from this wagon: Chief
this is a really, really solid point that i think we should pay more attention to
Old 03-11-2020, 10:25 AM   #1313
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
is this a serious post because if so you are reaching so hard your arm is going to fall off what what
idk, when i play i try to avoid using words that could be interpreted as softing unless i'm actually softing. vigilant is pretty loaded
Old 03-11-2020, 10:30 AM   #1314
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
idk, when i play i try to avoid using words that could be interpreted as softing unless i'm actually softing. vigilant is pretty loaded
given their history in this game so far that's giving them far too much credit imo what what
Old 03-11-2020, 10:32 AM   #1315
TWG Julian
FFR Player

i don't think dora's a wolf. the analysis seems legit. it doesn't seem like she has access to the insider information the wolf team does. also, idk if a wolf would put in that much effort if they knew they were more than likely going to be lynched just based off of mechanics. if the vigi shot did go through then i think it's way more likely she's the acquisitioner who went the bulletproof route
Old 03-11-2020, 10:49 AM   #1316
TWG Julian
FFR Player

don't really like tank anymore. they don't seem to be on the same page as most other people. playing in their own world.

not sure why everybody's so quick to townread agent s. all they've really had recently is a meta read based on who they think i am, made a bigger post about me, then ignored my response to it in favor of indirectly saying they just rolled their eyes at it to someone else entirely. with more people townreading me now i would expect them to push their case against me harder too. for the record, i'm null on them.

getting kinda paranoid about rolf. hopefully another active eod from them will help me out there.

cherry's iso post about chrissy strikes me as kinda wolfy too. seems like an easy way to score town points by reiterating what everyone's already thinking about chrissy.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:54 AM   #1317
TWG Julian
FFR Player

also, i wanna apologize to punchy. while i still think the style of posting a bunch of quotes in one big post compliments wolf style of play, it's soooooo much nicer than having animals like tank and eugene clutter the thread as they catch up and reply to stuff from pages and pages before, some of which isn't even relevant or has already been discussed to death
Old 03-11-2020, 10:56 AM   #1318
TWG Chrissy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
ISO time featuring Chrissy what what!

big elaborate post only to be completely nullified because they apparently misinterpreted something that should be fairly obvious if you think about it for two seconds. seems kinda trying too hard

yet another 'oops i guess everything i posted is invalid' occurrence what what

this is one of the most wishy-washy posts i've ever seen. if you're reading as null maybe just say that instead of going "well i do... but i guess i also don't?????"

chrissy/dora partners? seems concerned about having a vote on dora and given that dora is looking real bad right now this could be something. this interaction also looks more interesting with boomer's claim

and yet another case of effortposting being all for naught

conclusion: not looking too good for chrissy. not as bad as flurry or dora or chief but definitely trending down for me
I'm aware it's not looking good for me, I'm still working stuff out, HOWEVER about the stuff with Dora, after everything I've read today I'd like to vote Dora, however I'm unsure of if I do whether it'll insta or not. I'm COMPLETELY revising what I'm thinking. Based on Boomer's reveal, and all the "contention" for lack of a better descriptor about whether it's real or not and the worlds being presented, I'm thoroughly convinced in the world that Boomer's a vigi and that Del's genuinely the cop.

I'm also highly convinced based on what's been discussed that Dora is the one Boomer shot and that they're some sort of vest. I'm holding my vote back based on the fact that Phil(?) said they wanna wait til EoD before anything like an insta happens, and because, again, I'm unsure where the votecount's at and I don't wanna force an insta this early.

I haven't read any post past Phil's "Who the fuck is Chrissy" as well so anything that comes up I'll try to respond to. And for Phil, I'm Dotty's replacement, I'm pretty sure. Whoever the rabbit was, I'm the replacement since they inactive'd out.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:58 AM   #1319
TWG Chrissy
FFR Player

I also just got to the aforementioned restaurant location so I'm gonna be here for a bit til I finish my food and walk back home.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:02 AM   #1320
TWG Chrissy
FFR Player

When was the last votecount again as well? I'll see if I can fashion out a bastardized vote-count if Isa's not here already.
Closed Thread