Old 01-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #11
Team Blaze
FFR Player

Default Re: Team Blaze (Thread v2)

Look in the sky! It's a bird!

No...

It's a plane!

...Well.. almost...

What's that plane doing? It looks like it's moving eradi- oh.. oh.. what's with all the lights? OH MY GOODNESS, MY EYES! WHAT IS THIS! WHY IS THERE RANDOM MUSIC BUZZING!?

WHAT THE... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!? OH GOODNESS, IT'S SHOOTING AT A WOBBLY THING!

Do not worry, dear friend. That is but a humble space ship you see flying in the void of epileptic lights and strobes. Facing off waves of evils with the power of whatever the radio is playing inside that space ship.

Tonights game for our second game night is Beat Hazard. A game where your very own music sets the stage for gameplay. It's an arcade-ish type of shooter where the objective is quite simple. Stay alive for as long as your music plays while ranking up a high score.

Pretty simple right?

What better way to do that by playing with each other! Wouldn't be a game night without the ability for multiple people the join on the bashing with the same music!

WE WILL BE PLAYING THE PC VERSION BY THE WAY! PREFERABLY THE ULTRA VERSION
---
However, if you have another version of the game or don't have Ultra. You can still join in on the fun! The game as far as we know limits to only two players, so partner up with someone if they also have a version you have.

With that being said, here are the requirements to attend tonights gaming session of seizures... if you're interested of course.

1: I know you shouldn't need to know, but it's pretty important to have the game.

2: Each person, if on the PC (Not sure about other versions), will need to have the same music as their partner. We will provide you with the music we'll be using.

MAKE SURE THE DIRECTORY YOU MAKE IS JUST MUSIC, AND NOT A FOLDER WITHIN A FOLDER! (Trust me, it'll avoid headaches!)

3: No grieving (as in not even play when the game session has started.)

Follow these rules and all will be well in the land of seizure inducing strobe lights.

Dohohoho...
Team Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote