Meta Knight - (3) Link, Kirby, Mega Man
Zelda - (4) King Dedede, Villager, Yoshi, Pit
Pit - (1) Little Mac
Little Mac - (1) Charizard

Zelda has been lynched.

She was...

...a

Town

Night 6 starts now, will end in 24 hours. Send me your night actions ty.

Old 10-27-2014, 12:08 AM   #2342
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Fuck.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:09 AM   #2343
TWG King Dedede
FFR Player

WOOOOOOOW SORRY LINK.

NEED TO RETHINK. caps
Old 10-27-2014, 12:12 AM   #2344
TWG King Dedede
FFR Player

THINKING WAY AHEAD HERE, BUT IF THIS GAME REACHES A DAY PHASE WHERE TOWN IS +2 ON WOLVES (SO EITHER 4-2 OR 3-1), THE OPTIMAL PLAY WOULD BE TO VOTE FOR A NO-LYNCH (UNLESS THERE IS STILL A CONFIRMED TOWN IN PLAY). caps
Old 10-27-2014, 12:18 AM   #2345
TWG Link
FFR Player

My love. :'(

Also, I'm stupid. I got distracted by some homework I've neglected to do for its difficulty and forgot to check back into the game. Really sorry about that.

Honestly, I really just want Meta Knight lynched next day phase. We shouldn't give him a free pass given his behavior when he was almost lynched a while ago. How he behaved the previous phase was no better.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:21 AM   #2346
TWG Pit
FFR Player

lol
Old 10-27-2014, 12:24 AM   #2347
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Pit View Post
lol
Why did you disappear before EOD when you were lurking the thread for a while leading up to it?
Old 10-27-2014, 12:24 AM   #2348
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

Also, any word on that deleted post business yet?
Old 10-27-2014, 12:25 AM   #2349
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Charizard View Post
Also, any word on that deleted post business yet?
oops forgot to post about it. There was no deleted post.
(Ty zag bby <3)

Last edited by Xiz; 10-27-2014 at 12:25 AM..
Old 10-27-2014, 12:27 AM   #2350
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
oops forgot to post about it. There was no deleted post.
I could've sworn I saw something about not fakeclaiming and being a replacement to begin with but I guess I was mistaken. My bad. Sorry Little Mac.
Old 10-27-2014, 01:50 PM   #2351
TWG Little Mac
FFR Player

It's alright, Charizard, but yes, I never deleted a post.
And the "not fakeclaiming" and "being a replacement" are about Meta Knight that you thought you read somewhere?

When I get back from work tonight around 9pm I'll address some of your points in here, share some thoughts about the Zelda lynch, and go over my suspicions again.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:05 PM   #2352
TWG Pit
FFR Player

Quote:
Why did you disappear before EOD when you were lurking the thread for a while leading up to it?
I didn't see anything new happening in the thread and I wasn't feeling so well so I tried sleeping

And then that wasn't happening because I was coughing everywhere, so I played some FFR until I could sleep. I posted "lol" because I waited for the flip before I slept since I was heading to sleep a couple minutes after EOD ended... does this even make sense.

I mean, aside from the entire deleted post business, which is something I can't even comment on anyway, nothing new really was happening from the last time I popped into the thread until the actual flip.

If you're all thinking I'm a wolf because Zelda flipped town, then you're thinking wrong. Apparently I was really wrong about Zelda, but she was just as wrong about me as I was about her.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:09 PM   #2353
TWG Pit
FFR Player

Not even that but I didn't even go hardcore on her until she started calling me a wolf. I mean that just pissed me off tbh and was part of the reason why I kept voting for her for so long. Her confidence in my being a wolf was extremely frustrating.

I might start looking at Villager now that I know that she's town though
Old 10-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #2354
TWG Little Mac
FFR Player

Quote:
Little Mac I'm less sure on as he never told me which of Villager's reads he found suspicious after I pressured him for it, is relatively inactive but browses the thread at important times and only really replies if he has to vote or somebody else targets him, wanted to not shoot Bowser but lynch him instead, and his tunneling on Pit near the end of EOD has me anxious. However, at the same time, he was on the Fox wagon long before Kirby's claim, defended Mega Man several times and Yoshi relatively recently, and was been consistent with his Sonic read even if it was wrong. As much as I hate to do it, he's still neutral for me.
I did not give you a specific read that I found suspicious (but if you recall, I was responding openly with you) because I was pointing out that what I was uncomfortable with was the manner in which he approached reads. I wasn't questioning who he was throwing around as green or red, but just how effortlessly and confidently he was doing it. Unless you wanted me to just start quoting (almost) all of his posts, then that would be the best I could do.

I certainly agree with you that I am not an active poster (although I've been consistent). However, this doesn't make me inactive overall and I can assure everyone here that I have kept up will all events in this thread, and have even been here as events were unfolding, so I have a very strong understanding of player relationships that someone deemed "inactive" just wouldn't possess.

Also, up until the last phase, I will throw it out there that no one has REALLY been targeting me hard, so the fact you mention I only respond to "being targeted" is a little harsh. I've never been under serious fire by anyone with the exception of just that last phase. I contribute when I feel it's necessary, but otherwise keep up with the reading for the thread.

I tried to (but poorly articulated with typos) my reasoning for preferring a Bowser LYNCH over a Bowser gunshot, and I still feel my opinion wasn't out of line in a way that throws up a red flag. Just because I had the least favorable opinion, doesn't markedly make me red in that case. What I outlined was this:
1. At that time, I was the MOST sure of Bowser being red. Therefore, we have all the support of a lynch (a means of killing that is more erratic), and therefore should be utilized.
2. Pikachu was also VERY suspicious, but would be better off shot with a gun since at that time, we were all just about ready for Bowser.
The fact that it was between two reds in the end should really show that either choice isn't substantially better than the other. I just wanted to focus the randomness of a lynch on a more sure target. Call it a nitpicky choice, if anything else.

Quote:
Adding onto this, if Little Mac is a wolf then Pit likely isn't and if Pit is a wolf then Little Mac likely isn't.
I honestly don't see the strength in this anymore. It doesn't always benefit us to just "pair" off individuals as a guaranteed red/green pair. If anything, these scenarios may illustrate green/green going hard at each other. A scenario in which inactive players can use to stay behind the scenes. Of course I'll give you Kirby/Fox, but that was driven because Kirby is the seer. Zelda/Pit, Me/Pit, Pit/Zelda may very well all just be green pairs who needlessly leaned into one another. (Pit just mentioned, after all, that he went hard for Zelda simply to reciprocate the action/aggravation). It could very well be the case that's true.

Quote:
Sort of. Link came out with the gun and suggested Pikachu, I seconded the notion, Mega Man suggested Ike or Zelda instead, Rosalina suggested Bowser, and then Little Mac said his defense against shooting Bowser:
I feel I already went over this a bit in detail when I reasoned out my choice of a lynch over a gun.

Quote:
He also took a similar stance when Pikachu was close to insta:

I can see his reasoning for not insta'ing Pikachu though. However, there have been other times where he's soft defended wolves, or at least agreed with them:
As far as the "soft-defending" (primarily your quotes are relating to Pikachu) I think my explanation about Pikachu's "fit" into the other inactives explains my reasoning here. All the players at one point were so distracted by just the "pika pi's" that it was enough to warrant attention. Therefore, I judged that Pikachu just couldn't be lumped in with the other inactives (and there was a lynch that almost was driven to completion for Pikachu to prove my point).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Pit View Post
Not even that but I didn't even go hardcore on her until she started calling me a wolf. I mean that just pissed me off tbh and was part of the reason why I kept voting for her for so long. Her confidence in my being a wolf was extremely frustrating.

I might start looking at Villager now that I know that she's town though
Looking back, did you have any other reasons that drove you to go after Zelda, besides just being pursued by her relentlessly?
Old 10-27-2014, 11:59 PM   #2355
Xiz
TWG Chaos

In the night....

Charizard has died. He was a Townie.

(We are down to 10 people. Days are now only 24 hours)
Day 7 starts now. It will end On October 28th @ 11:59pm server.

Old 10-28-2014, 12:17 PM   #2356
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

Old 10-28-2014, 12:27 PM   #2357
TWG Link
FFR Player

Wolves finally made a good wolfing???

I'm still opting for a Meta Knight lynch.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:39 PM   #2358
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Vote Count: (6 to insta)

:
:

No Vote:

Edit: If Marth fails to vote during this phase, or the phase ends without an insta before the deadline, he will be modkilled at the end of this phase

Last edited by Xiz; 10-28-2014 at 01:46 PM..
Old 10-28-2014, 02:41 PM   #2359
TWG Pit
FFR Player

this activity though

i'll vote with link meta knight. might as well see how the phase would've ended had things gone differently, though this may be the last phase i'll just hop on wagons like this.

Now that we're down to ten players, if this phase doesn't pan out well, then the human team really has to start trying if we want to get the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Little Mac View Post

Looking back, did you have any other reasons that drove you to go after Zelda, besides just being pursued by her relentlessly?
I did, and I've mentioned it in previous posts. There was the lack of initiating wagons (at least that's what I thought anyway). I felt like all of her original contributions were voicing disapproval of other wagons except for her wolf read on Villager, which was consistent throughout the entire game. She made this strange post about wanting Mega Man silenced because of fear he'd drive the game. I really didn't like her reads list, and that kinda added to my suspicions of a lack of real original thought. There was also this way that she addressed her wolf leans as if she knew with absolute certainty that they were wolves. She did not only do that to me.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:47 PM   #2360
TWG Pit
FFR Player

hey anyone else found this really interesting???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG King Dedede View Post
WHOA THAT IS A PRETTY COMPELLING CASE AGAINST LITTLE MAC. DEDEDE HASN'T BEEN THINKING ABOUT VOTING HIM THIS PHASE, THOUGH, AND DOES NOT WANT TO MAKE A SNAP DECISION TO DO SO HERE IN THE FINAL MINUTES.

ZELDA OR META KNIGHT... COULD GO FOR EITHER. caps
Quote:
MIGHT JUST VOTE TO RESOLVE META KNIGHT NOW CONSIDERING MEGA MAN, KIRBY, LINK WANT HIM DEAD.

OR MAYBE NOT. ZELDA HAS READ WOLFY TO DEDEDE ALL GAME.

HNG. caps
Quote:
STAYING ON ZELDA. caps
especially if little mac or meta knight flip red, though i'm not sure why he would even announce stuff like this publicly if he were a wolf.
Closed Thread