Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-6-2016, 01:42 AM   #541
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

My question is how long do we let doggo stay in the game? In Hindsight he would've been a much better D0 than Asgore but discussing that is pointless now. I think if there's no consensus lynch by eod we should get rid of him given the possibility of the random kill theory.

Of course we could just let him potentially eat a modkill or something
Old 04-6-2016, 01:48 AM   #542
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Alphys did you ever explain your vote on Kid at eod?
I don't remember it being discussed very much but I'll look back
Old 04-6-2016, 04:25 AM   #543
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
My question is how long do we let doggo stay in the game? In Hindsight he would've been a much better D0 than Asgore but discussing that is pointless now. I think if there's no consensus lynch by eod we should get rid of him given the possibility of the random kill theory.

Old 04-6-2016, 04:35 AM   #544
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Monster Kid View Post
On the topic of the night kill:

It looks like complete ass, which more than likely means the wolves were just shooting in the dark. I have no clue how they could have pulled any sort of blue out of Toriel's posting history, so it begs the question of the experience of the wolf team. Unless the wolf team was reading Toriel's true identity, which therefore led into them believing they're blue for being so overly passive, there's no great reason why I would see a Toriel kill happening. Why not kill Mad Dummy? Why not kill Mettaton? Are they trying to get their hands off scot-free for this kill due to very little post interactions? It's hard to take this point further since we don't have information about every players' identity.
A Toriel kill also makes sense from a confident wolf team. If 2-3 humans are being monsterread, then a Toriel kill could be just removing a less participatory player from the pool to make for a better game.

Not saying I'm confident that's what's going on yet, but it's a likely possibility in my mind.
Old 04-6-2016, 04:40 AM   #545
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

The lack of spaghetti is weird. I can't imagine mouse giving it to an inactive, so chances are one of these things is going on:

1) Mouse is not in the game.
2) Mouse got roleblocked.
3) Mouse gave a human spaghetti and they are not admitting they got it.
Old 04-6-2016, 05:15 AM   #546
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Muffet View Post
Because the vote was shit. You could have voted literally anyone else with one vote and create a kitb. I mean it's the first day, who cares who dies right? You specifically picked him. I don't know if you did it to save your partners face or not. I think you did, but that's only a thought right now.

If that's not the case, you were scummy to me from the get go, and you went ahead and voted the one person I felt was clear, for the day phase of course.

undyne is still my number one suspect.
I completely disagree with you. How is using my vote to leave the lynch to chance better than voting for a lynch on someone I think is scum? If town left every vote to chance they'd lose most games - "because statistics". Besides, what if there are power roles in the KitB? It puts them in an awkward position where they can't really claim but there's still a risk of losing them.

This post just tastes funny. Asgore was "clear" to you, just because he was the first person pressured and Day 1 reads tend to be inaccurate? That's a bogus reason to give someone a lock clear and you know it. Your feelings on Asgore were even described by you as "nothing solid" and "just a hunch" at the time. Nobody was confident he was a monster at the time, including you.

"For the Day phase of course"? As opposed to what... the night phase?

Your fixation on me is either forced or just plain wrong, and in this post it feels like the former.
Old 04-6-2016, 05:35 AM   #547
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

I was reading Mad Dummy town all the way through last phase, but this phase every post I read from them looks like scum to me.
Old 04-6-2016, 05:47 AM   #548
TWG Flowey
FFR Player

Quote:

I'm catching up on what I've missed, but it's too late to lynch doggo with no note worthy consequence. I would rather hope for activity or other action(s) be taken than a modkill if possible. With how this game is progressing, I want to speculate that Doggo is town. Short hand would be that risking that lynch here is a bad gamble given our situation. Pursuing top scum read totally trumps that in this case. We missed the opportunity, which is honestly why I suggested it originally.
Old 04-6-2016, 05:56 AM   #549
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
I don't know if you did it to save your partners face or not. I think you did, but that's only a thought right now.
Quote:
I feel my previous post answered this, let me know if it didn't.

I'm going to ISO kid, ill let you know.
Quote:
My thoughts are is if he's monster, he's a shitty one. Why hide any info. Who cares if the humans get to know, there's more of us then them.

He's null, leaning red right now.
I don't understand this hesitance out of Muffet on MK. Her logic on scumreading me suggests that my vote switch was to defend a partner... yet she's wishy-washy about scumreading MK. Even after specifically being asked by Alphys to walk us through her thinking we just get "null leaning red".

If Muffet is scum, it would make a lot of sense for MK to also be scum.
Old 04-6-2016, 06:22 AM   #550
TWG Flowey
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I mean, you're not even pushing on me, you did hardly more than ask what other people thought of me...
I was merely curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I think I've explained that I am reading either Sans or Flowey as the ONLY person on FFR who ever makes random kills for the sake of being random. I also quoted mettaton and gave a response so... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?
Random kill(s) don't make sense there. Alphys kinda explains a good reason why. In fact, I actually like Alphys right now. (post 463)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Tsunderplane View Post
i think the majority of the blues would want to hang back and try to go unnoticed with the exception of maybe the bomb (who would want to attract wolf attention so they can get a kamikaze kill) there's not really any value in going right out of the gate with posts galore because there's no good outcome to be had there
I think you're wrong somewhat. Not a "you're scum" wrong. But you're wrong somewhat.
Quote:
Okay!
Xelnya/RedBlaster = Undyne
DaBackpack = Mettaton
lurker = Papyrus

Papyrus looks fine, Mettaton looks fine, and Undyne is in the weirdest fucking null spot right now for me
Ok I see you go from listing whom is who, to listing off who you're comfortable with, and who is null, but who here would be your top scum read?
Quote:
On the topic of the night kill:

It looks like complete ass, which more than likely means the wolves were just shooting in the dark. I have no clue how they could have pulled any sort of blue out of Toriel's posting history, so it begs the question of the experience of the wolf team. Unless the wolf team was reading Toriel's true identity, which therefore led into them believing they're blue for being so overly passive, there's no great reason why I would see a Toriel kill happening. Why not kill Mad Dummy? Why not kill Mettaton? Are they trying to get their hands off scot-free for this kill due to very little post interactions? It's hard to take this point further since we don't have information about every players' identity.
I can't say I think it's ass until post game, but I'd like to think scums aren't that stupid. I agree there was minimal reason to pull a blue read on Toriel. I want to say I feel the kill was picked both as a "random" kill, but I would like to say it was a strategic one. My reasoning was actually explained by Alphys but to short hand it: killing Toriel gives minimal information, but it also comes off as a bit of a shot in the dark. I think that was fairly decent target when you think of it in that manner. But only in that manner. If scum team is literally just a team of dummies and let host random it, they're idiots.
Quote:
looks like I'm all caught up. Here's one of my favorite songs to commemorate:

Best song on the soundtrack is
undertale
and I'll fight you on it. I actually find the Snowdin theme boring.
Quote:
Somewhere in the world Xel is reading that and cringing.
I can see lurker as Pap though as I was leaning towards him being choof
to assist with your read of who is who, choof expressed pretty negative response to this game being done, and he actually has also said on at least another occasion he wishes Undertale would kind of die down a little. Pretty confident choof isn't in this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG So Sorry View Post
Hey temmie, do you have thoughts on monster kid and mad dummy? I looked at your posts and you seem pretty trained on Sans with a little bit on mad dummy and monster kid... the vote kind of looks opportunistic considering the small amount of posts you have (coming from someone with 12 posts ;_
Quote:
Same with you tsunderplane. You went right for the wagon. Just trying to understand yall cuz i get the votes. Napsra could say something too
These posts are kind of gross location wise, and execution wise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Tsunderplane View Post
monster kid I'm feeling pretty neutral about; they haven't really done anything in my view to swing them one way or the other yet

dummy is slowly working his way back to a town lean for me. i was reading him as slightly wolf but the way he accepted that his premise may have been flawed and is looking elsewhere doesn't seem like something a wolf would do. if he buckled down on where he was taking things that would be a different story, as I'd start wondering if he knew something the rest of us didn't

i don't have anything to add to the sans discussion other than general agreement with what's been posted. he's been either overly defensive or just rolling over and going back to shitposting when pressured, so i think he probably knows he's cornered. hoping I'm not wrong about this but I'm feeling pretty good about it
Eh?
Quote:
Ill say this...if sans is a monster, there is def a human on that wagon.
If sans a human, there still could be a human on current wagon, but mostly monster.
Most definitely flaws in this but it could serve as a rough framework.
I agree the wagon looks ez like a $5 hooker
No shit really? Wow, you must know a little more than you're letting off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post
I was reading Mad Dummy town all the way through last phase, but this phase every post I read from them looks like scum to me.
Funny, after catching up with a slight dabble of rereading, I'm feeling a bit like I was crawling in the wrong direction on the dummy.
Also, since others have mentioned it, I as well was not gifted the spaghetti.
Old 04-6-2016, 06:23 AM   #551
TWG Flowey
FFR Player

As a particularly noteworthy thing I forgot to add to the last post TWG So Sorry. Those two posts are really gross.
Old 04-6-2016, 06:40 AM   #552
TWG Doggo
FFR Player

Yeah was totally unprepared for this game and derped out. Blah blah forgot will try to catch up, etc.
Old 04-6-2016, 08:26 AM   #553
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flowey View Post
I think you're wrong somewhat. Not a "you're scum" wrong. But you're wrong somewhat.
i'm perfectly willing to entertain the possibility that i'm wrong, would you elaborate a bit more? it made sense in my head when i posted it, but a second opinion is never a bad thing
Old 04-6-2016, 11:10 AM   #554
TWG So Sorry
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flowey View Post
As a particularly noteworthy thing I forgot to add to the last post TWG So Sorry. Those two posts are really gross.
Whats wrong with those posts again?
Im literally just throwing out things that should have been on everyones mind anyways so that we can talk about it. I thought it was helpful. Hoping to spark a good discussion on the wagoners. Not trying to change the course of anything that is happening thus far.
Old 04-6-2016, 11:21 AM   #555
TWG Muffet
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post
I don't understand this hesitance out of Muffet on MK. Her logic on scumreading me suggests that my vote switch was to defend a partner... yet she's wishy-washy about scumreading MK. Even after specifically being asked by Alphys to walk us through her thinking we just get "null leaning red".

If Muffet is scum, it would make a lot of sense for MK to also be scum.
The only tie i have with mk is if they are a monster. I'm not so much wishy washy, more so don't want to take them down solely by association. While, I do think they are with you, because of your actions, by themselves mk only leans red/null with me. I'm willing to go towards an mk lynch if you do not suffice with the popular vote, but I'd rather go with you. If either of you flip monster though, I'm more than most likely going to back off my current reads and reevaluate my standings.

As for your explanation towards my call out of your eod vote, I do agree with you that I'd vote who I thought was scummy, and not potentially kitb a blue. You're also correct that what I had was a gut feeling/ shitty statistic factors for asgore, but I was correct, and having them here this phase I feel would of helped more than knowing their flip.

Also, I said "the day phase" because I was very persistent on not using lock clear, like you did. They were clear, to me, for that phase only, is what I was trying to get at.

As for the current topic, sans need to improve their game, being shitty is last phase.
Old 04-6-2016, 11:31 AM   #556
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Alphys did you ever explain your vote on Kid at eod?
I don't remember it being discussed very much but I'll look back
Not when i made the vote, I said start of this phase I was in a rush because i lost track of time and voted kid to force a 3-way kitb
Old 04-6-2016, 11:39 AM   #557
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Whats wrong with those posts again?
Im literally just throwing out things that should have been on everyones mind anyways so that we can talk about it. I thought it was helpful. Hoping to spark a good discussion on the wagoners. Not trying to change the course of anything that is happening thus far.
Same reasoning for this post?
vvvvvvvv
Quote:
Ill say this...if sans is a monster, there is def a human on that wagon.
If sans a human, there still could be a human on current wagon, but mostly monster.
Most definitely flaws in this but it could serve as a rough framework.
I agree the wagon looks ez like a $5 hooker
Old 04-6-2016, 12:10 PM   #558
TWG So Sorry
FFR Player

Once again, what is wrong with that post? Flowey and alphys have both called attention to it, and im really not seeing the problem. Maybe cuz im skewed to my own ideas, which of course makes sense. If someone could explain their view without using my quoted posts to explain it, thatd be great. Or at least provide some useful insight. As far as thats concerned, the current remarks arent helping further anything. You guys are making me talk in circles
Old 04-6-2016, 12:13 PM   #559
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

I'm asking if your reasoning for the last post was the same as the reasoning for the first two
Old 04-6-2016, 12:24 PM   #560
TWG So Sorry
FFR Player

The reasoning is the same. I am just shedding a light on potentials that deserve some thought.
Closed Thread