Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-1-2011, 11:49 PM   #1021
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Zek's and HxC's Tournament of Fire and Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekramcross View Post
I'll be in the FGO Challenge as well since I'm boss. =P
Attachment 26833

Wow, Zak. Now your making me wanna try a lil harder.
Unfortunately, I'm more boss than that.

Here's my SS to prove it.

I'm notdoing this to brag or to try to prove a point. I'm just trying to improve my scores.
Old 11-1-2011, 11:52 PM   #1022
TC_mistrisofevl
Mr. Hardass McHardasson
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo_Saur_ View Post
Oni get auto d5
But 1 AAA and Oni isn't auto D5 anymore. Midi isn't understanding this fact.
Old 11-2-2011, 12:09 AM   #1023
TC_mistrisofevl
Mr. Hardass McHardasson
FFR Veteran

Quote:
It's the fact that that's not an easy oni get and you have quite a few good FMO scores too.

You're either in the bottom of a division, top, or just average for the division. You've moved up into a higher placing, it happens to be at the bottom you're stuck with it. I sucks, I was that way at the point where I was moved up from d3.
It's the easiest FMO in the game. Length =/= difficulty.
And the attitude, you should consider losing it.

Last edited by TC_mistrisofevl; 11-2-2011 at 12:12 AM..
Old 11-2-2011, 12:22 AM   #1024
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Where did he have an attitude? I don't see anything that merits a bad attitude at all. He gave a simple explanation and he's right. Everyone is at the bottom at some point. You either live with it and improve or don't join tournaments.

Btw, TDSoK is NOT the easiest FMO in the game. Maybe to you by opinion, but your opinion isn't everyone else's opinion.
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
Old 11-2-2011, 12:28 AM   #1025
TC_mistrisofevl
Mr. Hardass McHardasson
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
Where did he have an attitude? I don't see anything that merits a bad attitude at all. He gave a simple explanation and he's right. Everyone is at the bottom at some point. You either live with it and improve or don't join tournaments.

Btw, TDSoK is NOT the easiest FMO in the game. Maybe to you by opinion, but your opinion isn't everyone else's opinion.
From what I've heard quite a few people say, it is.
He also said that you're either the bottom, the top or average. Sorry that he's average D4 and I'm at the top of D4. If AAAing bumps you up automatically then half of the people are placed wrong. Sweagen has done just as much as I have in this tourney sans the AAA on Pwntendo and he even said if he whored DSoK he could have Oni. 3 days straight of whoring a song usually leads to a AAA regardless. Get over it D4, you're always going to have better people in your division so live with it.
Old 11-2-2011, 12:32 AM   #1026
TC_mistrisofevl
Mr. Hardass McHardasson
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I wasn't hating, nor did I have an attitude at all. Like ichliebekase said, I was just explaining what I thought to be true. Anyways, like I can express any sort of emotions through text via forum posts.

[attitude] If there is any attitude to be had, it's yours and I think you yourself should lose it. So, ditto goes to you.[/attitude]

Edit: It sounds like you're just being egocentric saying you're better than all of us. Also, I meant the top, bottom, or average as a general statement not directly towards you. It's whatever, I'm not going to feed the trolls I'll just wait until the next round and play the tournament as-is not worrying about what you think of me.
I'll maintain the attitude for as long as I feel is necessary. I'm not on this site to make friends, nor am I here to appease anyone so if you don't like my attitude, ignore me.
Old 11-2-2011, 12:39 AM   #1027
TC_mistrisofevl
Mr. Hardass McHardasson
FFR Veteran

Originally Posted by ichliebekase
THANK. GOD. You're bumping him. Cripes, he's been bugging me for a while about that. But again, thanks and no problem letting you know :]

So since it's still round 1 of your tournament, I'd like to direct you to TC_Mistrisofevil's ONI get:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1013

In most tournaments, this automatically merits D5, especially with a song like TDSoK. Your tournament, but I wanted to point that out before he ran all over D4 like he did in Zek's tournament.

Interesting.
So how exactly have I been bugging you? Because I'm in D4 or because I wanted a bump in Midi's tourney? And no, Ichi, you should probably check your facts. Oni used to warrant an auto bump but since D5 goes well into FGOs had you taken the time to check my lvlrank you'd see that I'm am total garbage at them.

Oh, and BTW, if you're gonna rage about my placement in a tourney, spell my name right.
Old 11-2-2011, 01:00 AM   #1028
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_mistrisofevl View Post
Originally Posted by ichliebekase
THANK. GOD. You're bumping him. Cripes, he's been bugging me for a while about that. But again, thanks and no problem letting you know :]

So since it's still round 1 of your tournament, I'd like to direct you to TC_Mistrisofevil's ONI get:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1013

In most tournaments, this automatically merits D5, especially with a song like TDSoK. Your tournament, but I wanted to point that out before he ran all over D4 like he did in Zek's tournament.

Interesting.
So how exactly have I been bugging you? Because I'm in D4 or because I wanted a bump in Midi's tourney? And no, Ichi, you should probably check your facts. Oni used to warrant an auto bump but since D5 goes well into FGOs had you taken the time to check my lvlrank you'd see that I'm am total garbage at them.

Oh, and BTW, if you're gonna rage about my placement in a tourney, spell my name right.
Quit complaining about your name being spelled correctly. You didn't even abbreviate mine right so same goes to you.

Quote:
Edit: It sounds like you're just being egocentric saying you're better than all of us. Also, I meant the top, bottom, or average as a general statement not directly towards you. It's whatever, I'm not going to feed the trolls I'll just wait until the next round and play the tournament as-is not worry about what you think of me.
^^ Basically explains it all. You have been stomping all over D4 saying that you're the best and all this other crap just because you don't want to play with the more skilled players and you want an easy win. Midi is the host of his tournament, you are not. If he chooses to bump you, that's his decision. Like I said, if you don't like it, don't join tournaments or drop out, simple as that.
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
Old 11-2-2011, 01:02 AM   #1029
TC_mistrisofevl
Mr. Hardass McHardasson
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
Quit complaining about your name being spelled correctly. You didn't even abbreviate mine right so same goes to you.

^^ Basically explains it all. You have been stomping all over D4 saying that you're the best and all this other crap just because you don't want to play with the more skilled players and you want an easy win. Midi is the host of his tournament, you are not. If he chooses to bump you, that's his decision. Like I said, if you don't like it, don't join tournaments or drop out, simple as that.
I think I've been pretty quiet in forums about the tournament but I would sit on the spreadsheet and have fun and joke around about AAA'ing everything.
It's fine though, I'm back in D4 in Midi's tournament to stomp all over you guys again, don't worry.

And Emo, I'm going to. I'm going to play both songs each round and submit for both but I'll be in D4. And I'll be posting my BB Evolution AAA too just so you guys can complain some more.
Old 11-2-2011, 02:27 AM   #1030
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

At least I got a clean score in the teens =/

Still hoping for BB Euro for the last round ^_^

EDIT: For the FMO challege:

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 11-2-2011 at 03:16 AM..
Old 11-2-2011, 08:48 AM   #1031
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Zekramcross
Exclamation Re: Zek's and HxC's Tournament of Fire and Lightning

So I leave for the night trusting my helpers and hoping nothing goes wrong. Well, was I ever wrong. Why must another aruguement break out? This time is for the same problem about placements...

Since I'm only human and not a robot, I'm bound to make mistakes every now and then. When I make one mistake then entire world breaks out in war against me. I'm getting tired of these arguements... I don't see why people complain over the smallest problems.

I'm sorry TC_mistris, but I don't like that cocky attitude of yours either. Cocky people will always lose in the end and it doesn't fail. This whole talk about being low, middle, or top of a division is basically something I haven't cared a whole lot about since I can tell if they belong in a certain division just by looking at thier scores...

Now I made this tournament to have some fun and get some better scores while hosting it. The unfortunate part of it is that hX is only on when he can which in turn has crippled my authority. I'm not going to let that bother me since I'm usually lenient on letting people have 2nd chances. This is only going to make me more sticter and less lenient which is out of my comfort zone, but it will have to be done.

I love how people obsess over an overrated token like [ONI]. Sure I got ERx8 v2, but I'm not shoving it in peoples faces as if they can't get it themselves, but instead I used it as motivation for them to try a little harder to get it. I went on my friends account that has [ONI] to try it out and it wasn't up to par in my standards of a good song. I don't get why people are basing divisions off tokens instead of thier level ranks which is a more accurate way to tell if they belong in a certain division.

This is just making the hosts (Me and hX) look like straight up dumbasses that has no idea on where to place people. We tried our best and tried to avoid any arguements in division placements. I realized my main mistake was accepting TC_mistris's help and all the caused was problems like this one. TC I appreciate your help, but it would be best if you'd stop helping me and start helping yourself. Thanks for the help, but I can manage from here. Yo man if you still want to help you can.

Old 11-2-2011, 09:44 AM   #1032
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

Sorry, but as I cleary stated in the rules:

This tournament is meant to be played on the FFR engine and not an offline engine.

Old 11-2-2011, 10:05 AM   #1033
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Hope I have time to play it once I get home then.. :/ This'll be fun.
Old 11-2-2011, 10:22 AM   #1034
Hazelle
Let's GO.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Hazelle

Old 11-2-2011, 10:35 AM   #1035
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

Just a reminder to everyone that round 5 will be over today at 5PM server time.

I'm not going to post hints as I did the previous rounds as I want the final round songs to be by complete surprise.

If you have more than 2 missing scores by the end of this round that means that you will be eliminated.

Old 11-2-2011, 10:37 AM   #1036
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

FMO Challenge Round 2:
JULIA

FGO Challenge Round 2:
Ketsargu Mozgalom

Old 11-2-2011, 11:34 AM   #1037
TC_mistrisofevl
Mr. Hardass McHardasson
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekramcross View Post
Just a reminder to everyone that round 5 will be over today at 5PM server time.

I'm not going to post hints as I did the previous rounds as I want the final round songs to be by complete surprise.

If you have more than 2 missing scores by the end of this round that means that you will be eliminated.
So I made a hint for nothing? >.<
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kets.jpg (50.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by TC_mistrisofevl; 11-2-2011 at 11:54 AM..
Old 11-2-2011, 12:01 PM   #1038
Andrew Mitchell
Banned
FFR Veteran

wow i'm king of d3

b
Old 11-2-2011, 01:18 PM   #1039
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

Ehh... screw it. I'll post hints in a bit.

Old 11-2-2011, 01:24 PM   #1040
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

...?!

Closed Thread