Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board > Brag Board Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2012, 04:27 AM   #13041
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Ah, I didn't see Izzy's post underneath and assumed 'that' was referring to your score in the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 09-15-2012, 04:41 AM   #13042
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

All dandy
Old 09-15-2012, 04:43 AM   #13043
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
while they can be technically correct as to the fact there's notes there it just feels sloppy and shitty to play through for me.
So you admit that the file is technically correct, but you just can't do that one part. Rather than being mature and being all like "hmm maybe this is out of my skill level and I shouldn't be judging it until I can handle it" nooooo
And so because you lack the skill to do one part of the file, you make broad sweeping statements like "i have no idea how anyone likes this file at all" "____ file is utter shit" "_____ file shouldn't even be in the game" etc etc

I don't mind you having your opinions. But when you are constantly needlessly rude about them and worse, consistently go unpunished for it (when trolling is quite clearly against the rules of the forum) then yes, I'm going to call you out on it.

In other words, you're not good enough to do a portion of the file so you rage like a 5 year old at everyone who has a different opinion.

Mad cuz bad.

Old 09-15-2012, 04:56 AM   #13044
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I find it very difficult to play a chart like that one, Magical 8-Bit Tour, UC, Pandora ect keep this list going on charts that have random spikes ect because I hate it when people chart in a way that is like flow wrecking.
Well you do have to remember that some people actually like those flow-wrecking patterns lol, I mean there are some people who would like Undiscovered Colors, Pandora or Magical 8bit Tour despite being the most awkward flowing patterns ever for you.

Yeah, they're technically correct, but they don't flow well, but others might enjoy it. Doesn't really give you the right to say "This file should be ripped out of the ****ing game" or anything similar, since it's technically not a bad file objectively speaking, but subjectively it would be different for other people.

Quote:
It's absolutely my biggest pet peeve is when a chart flows phenomenally but then get a shitty dumpy section in it somewhere, be it the Rain stream, the Chik Habit wall, Pandora's difficulty spike, while they can be technically correct as to the fact there's notes there it just feels sloppy and shitty to play through for me.
You can't really get what you want all (and what you don't want) in one file, just like life. There are some files that I feel that there's one spot that ruins the entire flow of the song (One Minute Waltz, for example, minijacks or Music For Kirby, anchor jacks, mainly because mad cuz bad etc.) but I can deal with it.

They're awkward and dumpy, but what can you do about it? All you can do is just practice them and get better really.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:58 AM   #13045
hi19hi19
lol happy

I quite honestly have no problem with the occasional random angry outburst- this game inspires TeRage in the most mild-mannered of people at times!

On the other hand, 5+ years of constant, nonstop trolling with next to no repercussions is another story entirely.
Stop posting until you can learn to be polite. Seriously.

Old 09-15-2012, 05:16 AM   #13046
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Long post would be wrong otherwise:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
So you admit that the file is technically correct, but you just can't do that one part. Rather than being mature and being all like "hmm maybe this is out of my skill level and I shouldn't be judging it until I can handle it" nooooo
And so because you lack the skill to do one part of the file, you make broad sweeping statements like "i have no idea how anyone likes this file at all" "____ file is utter shit" "_____ file shouldn't even be in the game" etc etc

I don't mind you having your opinions. But when you are constantly needlessly rude about them and worse, consistently go unpunished for it (when trolling is quite clearly against the rules of the forum) then yes, I'm going to call you out on it.

In other words, you're not good enough to do a portion of the file so you rage like a 5 year old at everyone who has a different opinion.

Mad cuz bad.

The idea of a chart being "technically correct" at any given time is subjective to who you ask. I also never said I disliked it because I couldn't execute it, I said I disliked it because I disagree with the approach of the step artist. I did however say that I am not fond of charts that are stamina heavy, but that can be taken in multiple ways, and since you haven't demonstrated that you can arrive at the one I intend: I meant I'm not fond of playing it because it's stamina draining because it literally hurts to do so.

I get punished for it when It's actually over the line, or the post is deleted and moderated as they see fit, let them do their job and don't backseat mod. I've also been banned for stupid little shit as well. It comes at me eventually. If you dislike how they deal with me, you should PM them and not try to make a scene by posting it here.

I'm rude yes, but that's because that's the honest impression and thought it leaves me with very little censor. I don't like to beat around the bush nor lie about my feeling about a chart. If I think it's crap I'm gonna say it's crap. I will admit, sometimes it's to abrasive, but editing posts like that would look worse than leaving them be.

If I'm raging like a five year old at a chart, it involves throwing something, and more than likely breaking it. Usually that is from irritation from trying to score, not the chart. I'm very sure you have moments where you just want to throw something, but I imagine you're smarter than me in this retrospect to not actually do it.

Also, this "mad 'cause bad" stuff is still bullshit. Stop using it. It's wrong in this place as well as all the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 View Post
Post with points I don't feel like grabbing out one by one
I can't really figure out a good way to banter on this post or anything

but in short, everyone will think differently, one person saying you suck shouldn't be enough to piss you off, you should thank them and move on. Also I know you can't get everything you want it's give and take here, but sometimes it's really frustrating to think one small change could have made the chart overwhelmingly more enjoyable, and that's why I come off so pissed off about things. Not sure if this makes sense, and I'm sure you'll misconstrue this somehow but eh.

Edit: Someone once said "If you think Middie is a troll, you shouldn't be on the internet."

I still agree with him.

Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 09-15-2012 at 05:21 AM..
Old 09-15-2012, 05:28 AM   #13047
hi19hi19
lol happy

Quote:
I meant I'm not fond of playing it because it's stamina draining because it literally hurts to do so.
Being able to withstand long files (aka stamina) is a skill. One that you can build by practicing. If playing a file such as Rain causes you to lose stamina, that means you are not skilled enough to handle the file.
People who are not skilled enough to accurately grasp the full effect of a file should not be mouthing off about it. Period.

To reiterate: you lack the skill to handle a file, so you rudely lash out against the author rather than improving. That's what we call mad cuz bad (it's also trolling, and something that people are -usually- banned for after a while...)
Denying it doesn't make it any less true :sun:

Quote:
I get punished for it when It's actually over the line
I like when you contradict yourself within a single post like this.
If you fail to see the irony, look harder.

EDIT- Also, about the backseat modding comment, I'm actually pretty consistent about reporting posts. Any time someone breaks the sitewide rules- especially "Baiting other users & deliberately trying to test site rules" aka "trying to start drama"
Your posts are frequent candidates. That's not backseat modding, that's what the report button is for lol
That's not stopping me from also politely asking you to stop being rude without a mod as an intermediary. Welcome to how a forum works.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 09-15-2012 at 05:37 AM..
Old 09-15-2012, 05:32 AM   #13048
CZarkou II
POLAND
FFR Veteran

Fun chart!

Date to remember 9/5/12 - 1st FGO AAA.(FrNev)

Also 2 FGO BF's (HALCYON,NNT) <- Whaaat?-.-

Quote:
MIOTA NIM JAK SZATAN
Old 09-15-2012, 06:04 AM   #13049
devonin
Very Grave Indeed

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

If Midi and Hi19 can't play nice with each other, you'll both need to take a bit of a time out.

Midi: Stop baiting Hi19, you're already at the line and frankly, toeing the line on purpose enough times is its own kind of trolling. You know what you're doing so knock it off.

Hi19: When you report someone's post, the idea is that all you did was report their post. Not report it and then respond in kind. All you've done then is make it so a decision that Midi has crossed the line includes deciding you did as well.

I could ban you both right now, but instead I'll ban neither of you and tell you to just ignore each other if you can't resist the temptation to troll each other.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:18 AM   #13050
hi19hi19
lol happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
If Midi and Hi19 can't play nice with each other, you'll both need to take a bit of a time out.

Midi: Stop baiting Hi19, you're already at the line and frankly, toeing the line on purpose enough times is its own kind of trolling. You know what you're doing so knock it off.

Hi19: When you report someone's post, the idea is that all you did was report their post. Not report it and then respond in kind. All you've done then is make it so a decision that Midi has crossed the line includes deciding you did as well.

I could ban you both right now, but instead I'll ban neither of you and tell you to just ignore each other if you can't resist the temptation to troll each other.
Yeah, this. Very well put. (p.s. we both deserve a ban for this and you know it)

I totally admit it's my fault for being baited- but honestly I've managed to keep it together for like a year now, eventually I'm going to crack >_<

I'll make a Random Thought where I can sort out my feelings on this topic rather than spreading the AIDS to this thread any longer.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:09 AM   #13051
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Old 09-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #13052
hi19hi19
lol happy

herd u liek misses

Old 09-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #13053
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by subin View Post
EDIT: R.I.P

EDIT: EDIT: R.I.P

LMAO
Old 09-15-2012, 08:53 AM   #13054
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

get owned
Old 09-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #13055
Zakvvv666
I catch fruit

I think I can get a teens FC on this soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #13056
MikeShinoda12345
*\(^o^)/*
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

lololololol
oh subin
Old 09-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #13057
Zakvvv666
I catch fruit

SON OF A BITCH
Why does this keep happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #13058
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Notice how people who could clearly AAA lvl 69s are posting this score anyway? BECAUSE IT'S ****ING HARD.. I've had less trouble on low FGOs make this file a 92
Old 09-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #13059
CZarkou II
POLAND
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPreggers View Post
make this file a 92
Naaah dude, I suggest 95 at least

Date to remember 9/5/12 - 1st FGO AAA.(FrNev)

Also 2 FGO BF's (HALCYON,NNT) <- Whaaat?-.-

Quote:
MIOTA NIM JAK SZATAN
Old 09-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #13060
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

subin

Amazing use of red big text, lmfao