Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-7-2004, 07:25 PM   #421
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

The Network served its purpose perfectly. It did exactly what it was supposed to. It starts on assumptions and works itself into a full network of the people who are trusted, and on the edges are those that are not proven. Each edge person is only told what keeps them. You hope to sway the people on the outside, but still keep them far enough away that if they are the wolf insider, they can't ruin it.

It is a hard balance.
Old 11-7-2004, 07:34 PM   #422
User6773

MrESqueek stands unflinchingly in his place. "You thought you could get me, huh?" he says. "You thought you, a meddling little band of commoners, could put an end to the Sith forever?" He turns towards Tasuke. "I'll start with you," he says, drawing his lightsaber and swinging it towards the dignitary's neck.

At almost the exact same time he does this Flypie is leaping across the cabin, drawing her blue blade and matching Squeek's. As Tasuke moves away, Squeek kicks her sharply in the stomach, which repels her a few meters. She is back up on her feet and moves in to confront Squeek - who is already exchanging blows with the green blade of The Q. Squeek moves further and further back as he tries to use the Force to keep the two Jedi away, but their combined powers are too strong for him. Flypie brings her arms upwards to smash her saber against his head, but she receives yet another kick backwards.

While Flypie is momentarily stunned, Squeek leaps towards the opposite wall and extends his hand. Arcs of powerful electricity come streaming towards The Q, who is quickly knocked against the floor. Squeek continues, ever persistent, as The Q writhes in agony. Flypie, meanwhile, completely out of sight, throws her still-lit saber into the air and manipulates it with the Force. Squeek manages to stop it in motion with his, but not before it severs his left arm. As his dark-side lightning weakens, The Q summons the strength to throw his own saber at him - striking him through the chest and finishing him forever.

"We are now approaching the planet Alderaan," the droid says over the loudspeaker. "Docking with Chancellor Nash's shuttle will commence immediately."

By the time the airlock opens - this time welcoming a guest rather than destroying a suspect - Flypie and Q have removed their simple civilian clothing and are now in the full robes of Jedi Knights.

"Welcome, Chancellor," says The Q. "It is an honor to guard you."

"The honor is mine, Master Jedi," says Ennwyn Nash. "But I must ask - were there not eighteen in your number when you departed Coruscant? And do not Jedi usually work in threes?"

"This is true, Excellency," says Flypie. "Lightdarkness was another Jedi, but he was killed by the Sith before we arrived."

"The Sith?"

"Unfortunately so," says The Q. "SleeplessDragn, MrESqueek, and QreepyBoris were all none other than Dark Jedi sent to assassinate you. We did our best to try to deduce who they were, but if it weren't for the help of these Jedi, you might have been killed the moment you boarded."

"But we could not have done it alone," says Flypie. "Tasselfoot, a Republic Dignitary, was also instrumental in helping weed out the Dark Jedi."

"I see," says the Chancellor. "You shall be likewise honored. But we must be quick. We have to sign this bill - if we do not, there will be more attacks like the ones on this ship."

And so the galaxy entered a new age of uneasy peace.

THE END!

Roles:
Banditcom (HUMAN, lynched on Day 4)
Blahblah (HUMAN, won the game)
Cenright (HUMAN, lynched on Day 2)
Emccky (HUMAN, killed on Night 3)
Flypie (JEDI SEER, won the game)
GuidoHunter (HUMAN, killed on Night 4)
ImEric12 (HUMAN, won the game)
Kilgamayan (HUMAN, killed on Night 5)
Lightdarkness (JEDI GUARDIAN, killed on Night 2)
MrESqueek (DARK JEDI, lynched on Day 5)
QreepyBoris (DARK JEDI, lynched on Day 1)
Roopert (HUMAN, won the game)
Snapps (HUMAN, killed on Night 1)
SleeplessDragn (DARK JEDI, lynched on Day 3)
Tasselfoot (HUMAN, won the game)
Tasuke (HUMAN, won the game)
The Q (JEDI PSYCHIC, won the game)
Whorlichan (HUMAN, won the game)

Old 05-9-2014, 01:53 PM   #423
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG II: A Tremor In The Force - End Of Day 5: Victory!

Archived 5-9-2014 2:52 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread