Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-9-2007, 01:50 AM   #1
l2awr
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to l2awr Send a message via MSN to l2awr Send a message via Yahoo to l2awr
Default Poor moderation?

http://flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/...32#post1822432

First post asking for help on a bug in profile chat. First attempt for help from a mod was "Triple post, ftl.". This is a mod. Are mods not supposed to be useful/helpful/good examples and good representatives of the site and last but not least, be semi intelligent?

Here you have a girl, going for the clown look who is a mod. You ask for help and she recites(spell check?) a rule. Not only does she recite a rule, but it is OFF TOPIC. Im not sure if it is a rule or not, I just took a quick glance for the rules and it doesnt really stand out, or I missed it. If it is, then that makes her hypocritical. If she didnt have any knowledge on the subject then she shouldnt have posted.

Now jewpinthethird, A SUPER MODERATOR with 12k posts(wow) seems to have a problem reading this post

"
"If I pointed out all your typos here, we'd see who looks stupid. "

"all you're doing is talking about how I'm stupid because I can't help you and twisting >>>ME<<< words"

Typos are typos..I wasnt trying to go for good grammer or sentence structure either. This isnt english class. I never commented either for you. I just told you, that your an idiot from what you say. Not how you spell it. Also Im drunk, are you? Just please stop posting. I didnt twist any words, your just a moron...ditch the make up and go back to your video chat where your followers are. Your not any help. I made a thread in the R1 catagory and got 1 reply. It was from a member Im sure no one really knows and guess what? He gave me more help(it didnt do anything) than you did. Just please go do something your good at.
"

and his reply was "http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?f=17&a=14" and he closed the thread. Its obvious he was defending clown girl when she was wrong and that doesnt really set a good example when it comes to leadership. There seems to be a lot of bias and favoritism on this website and its kind of sad. Once a MOD reads this I might even get banned or something because god forbid I question the one with power!

Whats worse I still havent recieved any help for my problem or bug.

jewpinthethird, did you understand this post? Moron