Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-7-2005, 03:29 PM   #221
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Let's look at one of Tsuteto's posts, shall we? He gave his reasons for voting me in a chat, but I thought they seemed pretty vague. Besides, his post has been bugging me for a while, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuteto
You know psychic25, you seem to try to defend people with a whole lot of nothing, and when something comes up against you, you ignore it. As I had talked with another, I said that while Benny does seem wolfish, he doesn't have the full point of it. However, you... you defend others if they're seeming wolfish or not, and like LD said earlier, you do a lot of self-voting. Covering up your wolfishness looks like it to me.
Point by point.

1. "When something comes up against you, you ignore it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
So my first jTWG vote ever goes to Psychic25, every game I've seen him play he always votes for himself like... every single day. Sure this may just be his style, but he's gotten away with it too long, and he has to be a wolf sometime.
This was LD's vote against me. The way I see it, this post consists of "I don't know who to vote for, let's vote psychic just for the heck of it." The reasoning behind the vote is, to quote, "He has to be a wolf sometime." I didn't really see why I needed to care about this insubstantial vote, so I just ignored it. One other thing to note: His vote pushed me into the majority.

2. "However, you... you defend others if they're seeming wolfish or not."

Yes, I defend people. I was defending Benny, because from his posts, I really don't get an impression of wolfishness.

3. "...and like LD said earlier, you do a lot of self-voting. Covering up your wolfishness looks like it to me."

Tsuteto explained what this statement meant in the chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuteto
Tsuteto Dracman: By the self-voting, it seems like you're doing it so you don't make a mistake.
Which means I self-vote so I don't slip up, and try to start a bandwagon that people will notice. I guess that's one way to interpret it, but it's not why I self-vote.

Actually, I don't think I'll be doing much self-voting anymore :P. It's just too easy to get lynched with few votes on yourself.

Because of all this, and because I need to get a vote in, I'll vote for Tsuteto. It's not that I have a huge suspicion of him being a wolf, it's just that I don't want to self-vote.
Old 05-7-2005, 06:25 PM   #222
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

vash no this isnt a bandwagon and I don't have time to explain asthema attack...very bad....can barely breathe will be on aim but most likly afk...
Old 05-7-2005, 06:42 PM   #223
ddrruler
FFR Player

Ok so my last post didnt have the reasons but ill explain them in this post:1: vash is unactive 2Doesn't contribute to the thread when he does post 3 If you join a game you should stay active if not then you should get lynch'd.
Old 05-7-2005, 07:19 PM   #224
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

That's some ridiculous dedication. Posting during an asthma attack instead of running (well, walking...slowly) to get an inhaler. Amazing.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-7-2005, 07:42 PM   #225
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Yes ddrruler is a dedicated individual.
Thats why we all love him.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 6

Ok so i dont wanna right 2 stories, ill write 1.

I NEED ALL PMs FROM THE APPROPRIATE PERSONS
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Old 05-7-2005, 08:18 PM   #226
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Fo those of you who cant figure it out yourselves, vashthegunman7 is dead
Quote:
Old 05-9-2005, 12:36 PM   #227
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Everyone rushed into the door and closed it behind them, Demon was left behind to fight the Nemesis alone. They stumbled in the darkness, falling deeper and deeper into the endless abyss, literally, they fell over eachother. ddrruler got up and turned the light on. Everyone looked around, not moving anything but their heads, they were in a cave, they looked up and behind them to see if they could retrace their steps but a wall was in the way.

"WTF, how did we get down here if theirs no entrance?!" Benny1 shouted

"Keep your voice down man, someone or something might hear us." Tank101 said

"No, FUCK THAT!!! FUCK. THAT" Benny1 said

"Well if something comes up here, ill throw you in front, then we all run, deal?" Dan said

At that moment they heard a shriek, everyone got quiet, all you could hear was the sound of dripping water and the patting of heavy footsteps, a gorilla like creature came from behind the corner in front of them. It had long claws on both of its hands and it was colored green like a frog. It slowly turned to them, it extended its arms to both sides and let out a loud shriek, it sounded as if it were calling for back up. The cave quaked with the constant patter of footsteps. The gorilla like creature rushed at them.

psychic25 threw Benny1 in front, the creature threw its arm back and was about to impale Benny1, but ddrruler stepped in front and punched the monster in the middle of the head. It fell to the ground and clutched its wound. ddrruler lead all of them to a secret passage to the left of where they arrived, the wall sank in and they rushed through closing the door behind them. They heard the monsters banging at the door furiously.

"I didnt think you guys would give me away." ddrruler said

"Well hey, im sorry alright?!" Benny1 shouted.

"Hey STFU man, you gave us away once, we should just put you down right now!" Hydro said

A loud thud came from the door behind them, the Hunters broke the door down and were about to enter the room, but at that moment Demon and the Nemesis came down and balled them all over. The Hunters were dead but the Nemesis and Demon Of The Comet continued to fight. Demon lost his sword but he was matching the mighty creature blow for blow. He got the Nemesis in a lock and held him there.

“Go now!” Demon shouted

“Thanks man…” Patron said as he ran past Demon

Demon threw the Nemesis off and ran toward him, he picked the Nemesis up by the skull and threw him into the ceiling. The Nemesis ceased to move, its body fell limp and the creature existed no more. Demon muddled around in the dirt for a few moments until he found his sword, he brushed the dirt off and held it up to the sky, the sword turned red and shook in his hands.

The rest of the group was running through the tunnels, furiously shooting behind them, not only for fear of the Hunters but because of the Nemesis. They opened a door and rushed in as fast as they could, Dan slammed it behind them and they all fell to the floor. They could hear the Hunters outside congregating and banging on the door. Psychic25 cried profusely, he almost lost all bodily control but the sounds outside were quietly hushed.

Demon Of The Comet killed all the Hunters with his sword which still glowed a bright red. He quietly knocked at the door, “Its Demon, open up” He called out. Patron slowly opened up the door and looked out at Demon, his black hair was stained with blood, he pulled his sword back and thrust it through Patron_Viridantis. Patron grabbed his wound as Demon threw him off and onto the ground, they all stared at him in awe, he looked like a literal demon in the light.

“We have to get out of here!” Hydrojakep shouted

“Try as you may but you will all fell before my blade” Demon said

All at once, the group rushed him and pushed him toward the wall, Vashthegunman7 kept Demon pinned to the wall as everyone else ran away. “How dare you lay your hands on me, you will die for this!!” Demon shouted, he raised his sword and hit Vashthegunman7 in the back of the neck, he fell to his knees. Demon raised his sword and cut Vashthegunman7 down in his prime, he fell to the ground and ceased to draw in a breath.
Demon laughed loudly, everyone could hear it, even the Hunters waiting in the adjacent tunnels backed away in fear of Demon. The group pressed on and found a tunnel leading upwards toward the light.

“Hold it right there!” Demon shouted from behind them

Everyone turned around and looked at him, he was still stained in blood, but this time it was in the blood of Vashthegunman7, an ally of theirs.

“Go on, I got this…” Tsuteto said as he drew his sword

Demon readied his sword as well, everyone else ran off into the light as Tsuteto and Demon Of The Comet fought.

“I never thought it would come to this” Demon said

“I know, I didn’t want this either, but it has to be….i guess..” Tsuteto said

Tsuteto rushed Demon, their swords met, they pushed eachother off and rushed eachother again. Blood spilt across the wall…..

NOTE FOR THOSE WHO DON’T WANT TO READ:
-Patron was wolfed
-Vashthegunman7 was lynched
-No subs

IT IS NOW DAY 5

Ok im lying, I don’t know what day it is, so ill just go at day 4, I think I messed up with the days anyway.

Daiele Lewis20 (DANLEWIS2005)
Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)
Benny1 (Ninja Benny1)
Psychic25 (ilseruus)
Tsuteto (Tsuteto Dracman)
evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
Tank101 (DDRUnlmtd)
ddrruler (JsRf325)

4 to insta, day ends wenesday may 11th at 10 PM
Quote:
Old 05-9-2005, 12:48 PM   #228
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

It's Day 6. The last voting day I think.
Old 05-9-2005, 03:15 PM   #229
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Demon should never host again. Ever.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

Old 05-9-2005, 03:53 PM   #230
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

I second eb's motion (sorry demon). I'm starting to believe in eb's theory of one or both of the two remaining suspects being wolves. So for now, I'll vote Tsuteto just because I don't know who else to go for.
Old 05-9-2005, 04:18 PM   #231
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Ok, EB, i seriously dont give a fuck. hosting this wouldnt be so bad if you guys would hurry the hell up and send in your PMs. Thats your responsibility, not mine.
Besides you guys suck at playing anyway, half of the people dropped out then we had mass subs.
So if you got a prob with me hosting then go to TWC and dont bitch in the thread.

-Demon Of The Comet
Quote:
Old 05-9-2005, 05:34 PM   #232
ddrruler
FFR Player

I won't be able to get no till 8 p.m. tommorw...and so far im not sure who to vote for and is this our last lynch??
Old 05-9-2005, 07:36 PM   #233
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Well ddrruler, you might as well vote for yourself, because you're probably about to get instalynched. That's right, folks, DDRRULER IS A WOLF!! Seer says so, so vote for him now.

And Demon, the suckiness of the hosting has nothing to do with sending in PMs. Nothing at all.

Old 05-9-2005, 07:50 PM   #234
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

People, enough with the host please. If you have a problem with it, take it up in post-game, not during the game.

So... yeah, guess now I'm in suspicions. Yay? I'll be on AIM tomorrow at about... 7ish EST time. Whoever wants to talk to me, do so then. Other than that, I'm not sure how often I'll be on. I have to do my one acts wed-fri, which won't get me home until about 7:30, which in that case, I will have to leave for karate soon on wed, gives me an hour to do homework on thur before karate then, and also friday to relax.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:12 AM   #235
Benny1
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Benny1

Seer says so (I have been in contact with the seer since day two, I trust him a lot by now)
ddruler
Old 05-10-2005, 04:39 AM   #236
ddrruler
FFR Player

Tsuteto to even out the votes 3 to insta.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:43 AM   #237
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Tank101

ddruler
Old 05-10-2005, 05:01 AM   #238
ddrruler
FFR Player

I lose... : (
Old 05-10-2005, 11:13 AM   #239
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

If the seer says so, ddrruler
Old 05-10-2005, 12:10 PM   #240
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Tsuteto is probably the next wolf. 1) He didn't vote for ddrruler and 2) ddrruler voted for him. We shall see, though.

Closed Thread