Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 07:29 AM   #41
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
[05:36] Mead1: But I'm not that clever
Not saying anything about your role or anything, but mead, you are that clever.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:06 AM   #42
Neonatrias
MAЯISA
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

Hm. So...Mead was complaining about being human to someone he thought wasn't in the game. That inclines me to believe that he's human. My eyes are landing on LD right now...=/ Just because it looked like he was a little quick with the trigger finger on his vote. I'm still leery to throw a vote up yet.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:17 AM   #43
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Sorry about my apparent lack of activity. I have been hella busy this week (two essays, 3 auditive journals in French, one group project, a two-day test, and daily homework), and fitting TWG in is difficult. I am, once again, in computer science class at this juncture. I can't really make a detailed post right now. I think you can count on me posting something with more substance later tonight.

Sorry again. >_<

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:47 AM   #44
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

Yeah, I apologise aswell. Having to go to hospital for an MRI scan on my back didn't really help either.

Anyway, blah, how is there people you know to be human, can you explain how?

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
Old 12-16-2005, 10:50 AM   #45
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

well there's never knowing, but there's intelligence and seeing the way people post and what not. Hey, I can be full of horseshit, but I dont' think I am

Old 12-16-2005, 12:50 PM   #46
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Ouch, saturday at 4 really bites.

So nick, in that convo you posted, you promised me atleast something half-assed, plz giev.

@Afro: I'll take that as a complement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
And I agree with Tass in that I don't think we really have anything to gain by trying to figure out who Kilga would pick as a wolf. At best we would just be wasting our time.
This statement really bugs me. Mainly because if Kilga did handpick the wolf, I think it would be kefit. He's intelligent, just returning from a long absence, and best frends fur lyfe with kilga. The scenario I picture in my mind is him getting picked and then trying to disuade us from looking at the possibility of his being picked.

Yes, I know there's only a 50% chance kilga even picked the wolf, even less that he picked kefit as opposed to anyone else, but it's the best I've got right now.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:34 PM   #47
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

You know, if Kilga was picking, he would realize that everyone would immediately assume that he would be far more likely to pick me than anyone else. Regardless of any ability I would have to talk my way out of such accusations, such a thing still poses a tangible risk to Kilga's main goal with this game (ie, keeping it going as long as possible).

Oh, and I really doubt that LD is the wolf. In fact, I believe that his carefree manner of posting only serves to discount his wolfishness. The wolf in this game is alone, and under a lot of pressure, so imagine that whoever it is will be using extra effort to act as normal as possible.

And I figure I may as well throw out the suspicion that I referenced in my last post - Omeganitros. I have no real reason to back this. It is just kind of a gut feeling. (on a side note, I did mention suspisions (plural) in that post, but that was before I realized that Hans isn't playing this game >_>).
Old 12-16-2005, 01:37 PM   #48
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Blah... be fair. you're ALWAYS full of shit.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:48 PM   #49
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

How I feel about the hand-picked scenario: I guess some people could be more likely picked than others, but it's all about point of view when it comes down to it. None of us are Kilgamayan, and there's probably a reasonable scenario for each of us getting picked by him that could be built. So considering that, I'm pretty certain that worrying over how the wolf was assigned is not very useful (or at least not right now).

And Kefit: .......Okay...

Anyways, I hope I can find time tonight and tommorrow to be on AIM, so...Gimmie an IM if you wanna do some TWG talk, or you're just bored.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:59 PM   #50
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I'm gonna say that 4pm on a saturday is not a very good time for most people

could we get it extended to like 8 or 10pm?
Old 12-16-2005, 09:53 PM   #51
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

8 it is then.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:18 AM   #52
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

All the links after each person's name are links to the game in which they were a wolf. I was going to make a big word file with each of their posts, but that turned out to be way too big of a task, and I doubt people would read it. I did it this way so if you have any suspicions of anyone, you can easily check up on how they played as a wolf in previous games. I know this will also be helpful to the wolf, because they can see how not to act, but that's where everyone's brilliant analyzing skills come in to play, and we can try to tell if someone isn't being himself.

Maybe later I'll get a few jTWG's, but I'm sick of links for tonight.

Tasselfoot: I, IV, XII, XX, XXII, XXIII
mead1: XII, XXI
Afrobean: VII, XVIII, XXI
mattc16: Never posted as a wolf in TWG
QreepyBORIS: II, XXIV
Omeganitros: XIX
blahblah18: XIV, XVI, XXIV
nickadeemus: XXIII
Kefit: VIII
lightdarkness: VIII, XI, XVI, XVII, XXII
GuidoHunter: V, IX, XIV, XVIII, XXIII
Neonatrias: Never posted as a wolf in TWG
Old 12-17-2005, 01:40 AM   #53
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Old 12-17-2005, 08:45 AM   #54
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Ok, well, this is slow as hell.

I'll throw my vote over to Kefit. Tps and Talisman as day 1 deaths make a lot of sense given the scenario I described earlier, and we can all agree that if Kilga chose the wolf, there's a good chance he'd pick his little buddy.

Also, an idea I don't think anyone has brought up: Perhaps Kilga only told us that it might be random to try to ensure that we wouldn't try to get into his head, when in reality, he knew who he'd pick as the wolf as soon as he signed up to host. I know I'd do that.

PS yea, previous wolf behavior is kind of irrelevent, especially when a lot of those were many games ago. I know that just the difference between my first time and second time as a wolf my behavior changed so drastically that I managed to make it through the game without being found out by anyone but Tps. Surely others will have improved their game in time as well.
Old 12-17-2005, 08:55 AM   #55
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Apparently Afro's forgotten that Kilga and Kefit don't really talk all that much. At least, that's what they said after the TWG where we lynched Kilga Day 1 after Kefit got wolfed Night 1 for the reason that they're "good buddies".

The "whom did Kilga pick if he picked" idea isn't worth discussing, really. There are good arguments for everyone, and the first Manhunt showed that.

Honestly, with the way he's been acting this game compared to how he's acted in the past several games as a wolf and as a human, I'm inclined to believe that Afro isn't our wolf.

Since I won't be around much tonight due to Christmas (though you can still IM me and I'll check periodically), I'm going to place a vote on Neonatrias. This isn't just a safety vote, either, as I'm quite suspicious of him after his post(s?). There isn't a lot to go on, so it's more of an instinct vote, but that's my vote.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:07 AM   #56
Neonatrias
MAЯISA
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Neonatrias Send a message via Yahoo to Neonatrias Send a message via Skype™ to Neonatrias

I'm putting a vote on blah for now. Something with his posts still just doesn't sit right with me. Nothing solid behind it, but I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to get on later today or not.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:45 AM   #57
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Gah, soon I will be work work working all day.

My vote goes to neonatrias. The reasons he has used thus far to attack people seem fairly weak to me, as if he was foraging around in an effort to construct said reasons from nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 12-17-2005, 10:55 AM   #58
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I do not like the way that neonatrias is posting too well, myself. If he is the wolf, then he has little experience in playing as one. The way he's posting so far is congruous with this. All of his posts seem a little contrived to me. That's just my thoughts.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:58 AM   #59
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

My vote goes to blah. Some of his posts made the 'WTF?' alarm go off in my head, and I didn't like the way he answered my question about how he knows there are people who are human.

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
Old 12-17-2005, 11:09 AM   #60
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

I'm going to wait a little while before voting at this point. Between Blah, neon, and kefit, blah seems most suspicious, but I really don't have anything on any of the three of them. I'm going to review the thread and see what I come up with.
Closed Thread