Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 09:50 PM   #1
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

It's another day at Bucketheadland, the world's premier abusement park, where all your dreams and nightmares can come true! I trust you have come with wild expectations, and you can believe that all of them will be met, even when the owner of the park, Buckethead, is assumed to be away searching for Danyel Jeeks, a long-lost friend. Make yourselves comfortable and let us entertain you, but beware: Slipdisc and his evil minions want to destroy Bucketheadland and have been known to unleash their fury on innocent park visitors. Recently, the attacks have been becoming fiercer, and there is only one person who can continue to fend them off....
----------------------

Yeah, random areas are orange for some reason.

TEAM EVIL DUDES:
Slipdisc
Centipede Woman
Bansheebot #1
Bansheebot #2

TEAM RAD 'N' RIGHTEOUS:
Buckethead
Maximum Bob
Brain
Ani Maldjian
Li'l Littles
Vee
Bucketbot #1
Bucketbot #2
Malfunctioning Bucketbot
Park Visitor
Park Visitor
Park Visitor
Park Visitor
Mischievous
Park Visitor

This game has an item system, and for the first time ever, a full-fledged area system. People's traits will change depending on what area they are in, and there may be certain events that affect people in an area.

There are 8 areas in Bucketheadland:
The Entrance, where park visitors can get started on the greatest catastrophe of their life.
The Cemetery, Buckethead's favorite venue. Don't be afraid if you see Maximum Bob. You can get your picture taken with him!
The Museum, where you can view various paraphernalia and learn of Buckethead's exploits.
The Chicken Coop. An exact replica of the coop that Buckethead grew up in. Sometimes you can see a dim light coming from the attic and hear music...could he really be there?
Robotland, home of the famous Giant Robot Ride.
The Slaughter Zone, where all the most dangerous rides are kept. Please check on and below the seats to make sure you have all your body parts before exiting.

If your destination is too far to go on foot, or if you simply don't have a foot, try the Skyway through the Anti-Matterhorn, which stops in Robotland, or the People Remover, which transports bodies to and from the cemetery.

THE PEOPLES:

Slipdisc
~ Master Wolf in the Entrance, People Remover, Anti-Matterhorn, or Robotland
~ Wolf Vigilante in the Cemetery, Chicken Coop, Slaughter Zone, or Museum
~ If inside the Chicken Coop, Slipdisc can sacrifice his life to kill Buckethead.
- If Buckethead is already dead by this time, Slipdisc will die and drop a Red Orb.
- If Slipdisc is successfully killed during the phase he uses this power, the power will be wasted, Slipdisc will die, and Buckethead will not die.
~ Has 5 item slots.

Centipede Woman
~ Wolf Tracker in the Entrance, Cemetery, Chicken Coop, or Robotland
~ Wolf Thief in the People Remover, Anti-Matterhorn, Slaughter Zone, or Museum
~ Centipede Woman can make a fake item 3 times in the game and plant it anywhere.
- If someone attempts to use this item, they will be afflicted with one of the following states: Cursed, Blinded, or Imprisoned.
~ Has 5 item slots

Bansheebot #1
~ Wolf in Chicken Coop, People Remover, Museum, Robotland, or Slaughter Zone.
~ Brutal Wolf in the Entrance, Cemetery, or the Anti-Matterhorn
~ A random wolf will recieve an item if Bansheebot #1 enters the Anti-Matterhorn; however, Buckethead will be notified and receive the names of 4 people who could be Bansheebot #1.

Bansheebot #2
~ Wolf in the Entrance, Anti-Matterhorn, Cemetery, Robotland, or the Slaughter Zone.
~ Wolf Seer in the Chicken Coop, Museum, or People Remover
~ A random wolf will receive an item if Bansheebot #2 enters the People Remover; however, Maximum Bob will be notified and receive the names of 4 people who could be Bansheebot #2.

Buckethead
~ Wolfsbane Guardian in the Entrance or Robotland
~ Wolfsbane Seer in the Cemetery or Chicken Coop
~ Guardian in the People Remover or Anti-Matterhorn
~ Seer in the Slaughter Zone or Museum
~ Can choose to kill someone once during the game. If the kill is attempted on a green or a blue, the kill fails, but is not wasted.
~ Has 5 item slots
~ Buckethead can ALWAYS enter the Chicken Coop at night if he has access to it. If the Coop is full, a random person will be kicked out to make room for him.

Maximum Bob
~ Wolfsbane Vigilante in the Slaughter Zone
~ Vigilante in the Graveyard
~ Guardian in the Chicken Coop or Museum
~ Serial Killer in the Anti-Matterhorn Skyway or People Remover
~ Bouncer in the Entrance or Robotland
~ Has 4 item slots.
~ Bob can ALWAYS enter the Cemetery at night if he has access to it. If the Cemetery is full, a random person will be kicked out.

Brain
~ Gravekeeper in the Chicken Coop, Entrance, or Cemetery
~ Psychic in Robotland or The Museum
~ Human in the Slaughter Zone, Anti-Matterhorn, or People Remover.

Ani Maldjian
~ Spirit in the Chicken Coop, Entrance, or Cemetery
~ Shielder in Robotland, Museum, Slaughter Zone, People Remover, or Anti-Matterhorn.

L'il Littles
~ Thief in the Anti-Matterhorn, People Remover, Museum, or Robotland
~ Gambler in the Entrance, Slaughter Zone, Chicken Coop, or Graveyard
~ Has 5 item slots.

Vee
~ Red Miller in the Slaughter Zone
~ Blue Miller in the Cemetery
~ Green
Miller in the People Remover
~ Yellow Miller in the Chicken Coop
~ Purple Miller in Robotland
~ Orange Miller in the Museum
~ White Miller in the Anti-Matterhorn
~ Disruptor in the Entrance
~ The person who gets this role will not know they are Vee.

Bucketbot #1
~ Human in all areas except one
~ Will have a special role in an area only they will know.
~ A random human will receive an item if Bucketbot #1 enters the Anti-Matterhorn Skyway; however, Slipdisc will be notified and recieve the names of 4 people who could be Bucketbot #1.

Bucketbot #2
~ Human in all areas at the start of the game
~ A random human will recieve an item if Bucketbot #2 enters the People Remover; however, Centipede Woman will be notified and will recieve the names of 4 people who could be Bucketbot #2.
~ May have their role changed by a certain event...

Malfunctioning Bucketbot
~ Defector in all areas except one
~ Serial Killer in an area only they will know.
~ Can attempt to kill someone once during the game. If the kill attempt is made on a red or a purple, the kill fails but is not wasted.

Park Visitors (4)
~ Human in all areas

Mischievous Park Visitor
~ Aspiring Prankster in all areas

ROLE DETAILS:

Master Wolf: shouldn't have to explain this. GREEN to seer.

Wolf Vigilante: Can kill an extra person each night in addition to the normal wolf kill. RED to seer.

Wolf Tracker: Knows where all the wolves are and what items they have every phase. Seers GREEN for the first two night/day cycles, RED any time after that.

Wolf Thief: Steals items from people during the night, just like a human thief. Favored on even-numbered nights. RED to seer.

Wolf Seer: Checks people for color. RED to seer.

Brutal Wolf: Kills a random human upon death. RED to seer.

Wolf: Normal werewolf, nothing special. RED to seer.

Guardian: Duh. Seers BLUE to all.

Wolfsbane Guardian: Guardian immune to wolfing.

Seer: Also duh. Seers BLUE to all.

Wolfsbane Seer: Seer immune to wolfing

Vigilante: Kills at will during the night (i.e does not have to kill every night.) BLUE to all

Wolfsbane Vigilante: you get the picture.

Serial Killer: MUST kill someone each night. If no one is specified, a victim will be chosen at random from the pool of everyone alive, including the SK herself. RED to seer, BLUE to wolf seer.

Bouncer: Can eject any person from the area they are occupying. GREEN to seer, RED to wolf seer.

Psychic: Receives a report every night telling how many wolves are left. BLUE to both seers.

Spirit: Can give life to the dead, resurrecting someone at will during the night. Cannot be seered.

Gravekeeper: Can cast a protective charm over someone's grave, preventing the spirit from resurrecting him/her. BLUE to seer, GREEN to wolf seer.

Shielder: Casts a protective spell over someone at night. This prevents item kills, theft, and seer readings. GREEN to seer, BLUE to wolf seer.

Gambler: During the night, bets on someone to be wolfed during the night or to be lynched the next day (must choose one.) If they are correct, they may choose one of the following: recieve an item, kill someone, or track someone. BLUE to seer, RED to wolf seer.

Thief: Steals items from people during the night. Favored on odd-numbered nights. GREEN to both seers.

Defector: Human who wants to help the wolves. Wins if wolves win. RED to both seers.

Aspiring Prankster: Causes mischief and mayhem. Can pull any of the following pranks:
~ Changing someone's seer colors
~ Blinding someone for three phases
~ Overthrowing a lynching vote
~ Making someone drop their items
~ Blocking a seer reading
Gets 3 pranks at the start of the game. If no one has won by night 5, he gets 2 extra pranks.
Pranks can be performed during any phase, but only one can be performed per phase.
40% chance he gets caught in the act.
RED to seer, GREEN to wolf seer.

Red Miller: Millers are regular humans except for the fact that they have abnormal seer colors. This one is RED to seer, and GREEN to wolf seer.

Blue Miller: GREEN to seer, BLUE to wolf seer.

Green Miller: BLUE to seer, GREEN to wolf seer.

Yellow Miller: GREEN to seer, RED to wolf seer.

Purple Miller: BLUE to seer, RED to wolf seer.

Orange Miller: RED to seer, BLUE to wolf seer.

White Miller: Human that cannot be seered.

Disruptor: Human that blocks all seer readings while in play.

Human: Normal meat (or metal in some cases.) GREEN to both seers.

HOW AREAS WORK:

At the beginning of the game, everyone is placed in an area.
Players may attempt to change what area they are in by PMing me during any phase of play.
Each area has a number of slots that people can occupy.
If all slots in an area are filled, the area is full and any attempts by players to move into the area will fail, unless they have an item or power that permits them to do so.
Leaving an area takes chronological precedence over entering an area.
Once inside an area, you will receive an Area Details PM, showing who is in the area, what slots they are occupying, and who leaves or enters the area.

Example:

Hi Player A, you are in Robotland.
You failed to move to The Slaughter Zone.
From here you can go to The Slaughter Zone, The Anti-Matterhorn Skyway, or The Chicken Coop.

Player B has left the area.
Player C has entered the area.

1. Player C
2. Player D
3. (Empty Slot)
4. Player E
5. (Empty Slot)
6. (Empty Slot)

-------------------------

To move to an area, PM me with what area you want to move to. You can also include some specifications as to what slot you want to be put in, such as:

Put me in Slot #
(I will put you in the slot you specify if available. If not, I will put you in the closest available slot)

Put me in the #th available slot
(I will put you in the available slot you specify)

Put me anywhere
(I will use random.org to select an available slot for, or just dump you wherever I please)

Do NOT send me stuff like "Put me where a bunch of items are" or "Put me next to wolves/blues", such requests will be ignored and may result in Restriction.

As evidenced by the above example, you will only have access to 2 or 3 areas from a given area. To clear this up, I have created a map that shows the areas and travel routes that signify what areas you have access to from other areas.

New and improved map courtesy or roundbox! thx~<33

HOW ITEMS WORK:

Items can be used during any phase of play.
All players have 3 item slots unless otherwise specified
If you find or receive an item while your inventory is full, you must either give up an item in your inventory to make room for it or refuse the new item.
All items can be passed to anyone at any time, except for balloons. You're stuck with those.
If someone moves into a slot with in item, they automatically find the item.

In Bucketheadland, Corpselooting is not only allowed, it's encouraged! Every 10th corpseloot participant recieves a delicious reward! Just PM me saying you want to participate, and you will have a fair shot at whatever items that person was holding!

ITEM DESCRIPTIONS:

Red Orb: One time use. You may use this to kill any player you want. You may choose yourself.

Yellow Orb: One time use. You may use this to seer any player you want. Humans will be treated as human seers, wolves as wolf seers.

Blue Orb: One time use. You may use this to guard any player you want. You may choose yourself.

Red Balloon: Spells your doom! You are cursed and will die in 3-5 phases unless you find a needle to pop it with!

Yellow Balloon: Otherwise known as the Great Revealer. You may release this balloon at any time, but upon release it will flash the color of your role. If you die while holding a Yellow Balloon, your card will be flipped.

Blue Balloon: If you have this balloon, all players in your area under the effects of a guard will be rendered vulnerable! No one will be safe!

Needle: You may use this to pop balloons (unlimited uses) or use it to blind someone (after which the needle will be lost.)

Gorey Head Stump: Recognized as a sign of good luck around Bucketheadland. Any attempts on your life have a 40% chance of failing! Also, you can use it to clear out an area by throwing it out in public. Becomes too putrid for you to use after 4 phases.

Poison Dart: Everyone loves poison darts! This will kill someone permanently, without any hope of resurrection! There's a catch, though; you need a plastic tube to launch the dart.

Plastic Tube: Cool! You can now launch poison darts!

Rocket Barrel: Hey, it looks like this could make for a mean rocket launcher...but there's no trigger or stock. There's not even a rocket to launch. Go find them!

Stock & Trigger Set: Hmm, looks like this goes on a rocket launcher...but you need a barrel and rockets to launch.

Rocket: Blah, blah, ammunition for a rocket launcher, blah. Oh, yeah, if someone is killed by a rocket, their corpse is disintegrated and can't be looted, and they cannot be resurrected.

Throwing Knife: Assassinate your enemies in style with these expertly crafted blades. Knives get stuck in the corpses of whoever you kill and can be reused if looted.

Shield Generator: It's a slaughterhouse out here! You have a right to protect yourself! Never fear, for the Shield Generator will protect you from item/weapon kills and seerings. Loses power after 4 phases, and is redistributed to someone else with a full charge.

Chicken: A faithful companion that is fiercely defensive of you, allowing you to go wherever you wish as he will peck the crap out of people to make room for you in an area. If you are targeted to be killed, the chicken will sacrifice its life for you, but its death will be so saddening that you lose the will to use items for 2 phases.

....and a few others I won't tell you about.

HOW STATES WORK:

There are special circumstances in which a special state may apply to you.

Normal State: Nothing special.

Blind State: Cannot tell which area you are in or who is in your area. However, you may still move to other areas (I wonder what unknown area #2 is?) You cannot identify items.

Imprisoned State: Cannot use powers or items. Cannot change areas. Cannot be killed. Cannot vote during the day.

Cursed State: Will die in 3-5 phases.

Restricted State: Cannot move to other areas.

Weakened State: Cannot use any powers or items.

OTHER CRAP:

Night Posting: ON
Cardflipping: OFF
Honor Code: ON
(No talking to the dead. It can compromise the game. Also, dead players please refrain from asking me crucial information about the game. I won't give it to you, because you may be resurrected.)
Corpse Looting: ON
(Available every phase. Simply PM me if you want to take part. All who participate have a fair shot at getting items. Every item is rolled for.)
Slot Searching: ON
(Empty area slots may contain items. Players are free to search empty slots for items. Everyone who searches a slot has a fair shot of getting any item in it.)
General Craziness: ON
(Bucketheadland is a f***ing crazy place, so you never know what will happen. Don't be alarmed if stuff happens for no apparent reason; most likely it's a part of the game.)

IF YOU DO NOT READ THE ABOVE THOROUGHLY, YOU WILL BE VERY LOST ONCE THE GAME BEGINS!!!

Player list:
1. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
2. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
3. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
4. Makilaz (BenderChan)
5. travman301 (RBennie362)
6. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
7. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
8. argo15 (argo1516)
9. hoochan (TWGhoochan)
10. freakysnots (freakysnots)
11. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
12. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
13. roundbox (Tehroundbox)
14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
15. Litodude (litodude)
16. heavylee (heavyleah)
17. xLF_WhiteTrash (sjcdravens2008)
18. scorpio1690 (Socom Arctic)

PMs will be going out shortly! Prepare yourselves!

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 02-18-2008 at 06:20 PM..
Old 02-16-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

Are our starting areas supposed to be in our PM?
Old 02-16-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687

this ****ing blows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food
Old 02-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #4
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

I'm in way over my head.

AREA PMs COMING SOON

Old 02-16-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
scorpio1690
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to scorpio1690 Send a message via MSN to scorpio1690

Socom Arctic = aim
Old 02-16-2008, 10:52 PM   #6
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

LOL, Damn, this looks like an insane game
Old 02-16-2008, 11:05 PM   #7
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Everyone should have gotten at least 2 PMs: One for your role, and one for your Area Details. If you found an item, I gave you a PM as well.

All actions take effect at the end of a phase. As for action precedence, wolf/special role action > item action > leaving an area > entering an area.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 8:00 PM CST Sunday.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #8
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

god I had to take a leak soooooooooo bad

Old 02-17-2008, 01:35 AM   #9
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

brb reading this like 12 more times
Old 02-17-2008, 02:56 AM   #10
Rubbersoulsaid
FFR Player

Moogy's a wolf.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:50 AM   #11
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

Oh, look, now Madmatt's banned again. We need a replacement.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:15 AM   #12
scorpio1690
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to scorpio1690 Send a message via MSN to scorpio1690

Madmatt's permabanned for evading several times.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:47 AM   #13
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoochan View Post
Oh, look, now Madmatt's banned again. We need a replacement.
Hai guyz, I'll sub.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #14
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

guise, madmatt isn't even playin this game?

Old 02-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #15
dooey100
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

He was playing with an alt.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #16
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

xLF_WhiteTrash is his alt.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:09 PM   #17
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Hai guyz
Old 02-17-2008, 04:18 PM   #18
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Lack of Night 1 Drama <3

Old 02-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #19
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Night 1 is over.

argo15 has been killed. You may choose to loot his corpse. Simply PM saying you would like to.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00 PM CST TUESDAY.

1. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
2. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
3. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
4. Makilaz (BenderChan)
5. travman301 (RBennie362)
6. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
7. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
8. argo15 (argo1516)
9. hoochan (TWGhoochan)
10. freakysnots (freakysnots)
11. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
12. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
13. roundbox (Tehroundbox)
14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
15. Litodude (litodude)
16. heavylee (heavyleah)
17. xLF_WhiteTrash (sjcdravens2008)
18. scorpio1690 (Socom Arctic)

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 02-17-2008 at 08:25 PM..
Old 02-17-2008, 08:36 PM   #20
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

xLF_WhiteTrash is no longer in the game. I will need a replacement for him.

Closed Thread