town too!
Old 03-8-2020, 10:54 PM   #482
TWG Punchy
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Del View Post
care to explain?
Why are you so worried about opening your gab, friend? Your voice is all the power you have, mrmpht! That and the recipes you know. If you could throw a couple my way, you might make me feel better!

It just seems odd that you said a line like that. It doesn't help town if you're not really saying much, you know!
Old 03-8-2020, 10:55 PM   #483
TWG Phil
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chief View Post
Also, Phil, the answer was tone. It is a tone read. My other read, that was fairly tone based, is appearing to be correct for now as well.
my eyes basically glaze over whenever I hear "t0an reed" but w/e
why don't you like punchy?
to me, it seems like he gives a shit about the game
Old 03-8-2020, 10:56 PM   #484
TWG Del
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Punchy View Post
Why are you so worried about opening your gab, friend? Your voice is all the power you have, mrmpht! That and the recipes you know. If you could throw a couple my way, you might make me feel better!

It just seems odd that you said a line like that. It doesn't help town if you're not really saying much, you know!
I said it to get the unicorn off my tunnel (unsuccessful ofc); I don't want to open my gab because I'd ~rather~ have good info before pushing a solid argument on d0, beyond init thoughts like i gave
Old 03-8-2020, 10:57 PM   #485
TWG Julian
FFR Player

agent s really went cold after saying he's gonna park his vote on me. not a good look!
Old 03-8-2020, 10:58 PM   #486
TWG Tank
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
Yeah, I can still do absolutely nothing with this. You're gonna have to actually put in some work and quote some of the posts I made that deal with the nai stuff so I can get where you're coming from with that.

The part about dora could very well be wrong if they were just doing a general statement as they said they were, but it's good to be mindful of multiple players potentially helping a teammate by answering stuff for them.

The acquisitioner thing is just one tiny part of thoughts on Julian that you just cherrypicked out while ignoring the rest so that doesn't do too well for your read either I'm afraid.
i did quote the post the first time
but its cute you're trying to say im cherrypicking
Old 03-8-2020, 10:59 PM   #487
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Would currently like to vote between Del, Tank, and Apollo.
Del has a bit more weight than the rest of the inactives due to him showing that he's been here but refusing to post to help us out
Apollo because the couple things that people could use to get a read on him are all apparently jokes now, and when asked to provide where he's at otherwise he brushed it off with another joke.
Tank because of his latest posts.
Old 03-8-2020, 11:00 PM   #488
TWG Tank
FFR Player

nice omgus bruh
Old 03-8-2020, 11:00 PM   #489
TWG Phil
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Julian View Post
agent s really went cold after saying he's gonna park his vote on me. not a good look!
part of me thinks you should let sleeping dogs lie on this one
do you really think its a bad look? he seemed pretty fine to me before that (you did to, as I mentioned)

when he talked about perma-voting you, I rolled my eyes ofc, but it felt like something he believed
Old 03-8-2020, 11:01 PM   #490
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Would currently like to vote between Del, Tank, and Apollo.
Del has a bit more weight than the rest of the inactives due to him showing that he's been here but refusing to post to help us out
Apollo because the couple things that people could use to get a read on him are all apparently jokes now, and when asked to provide where he's at otherwise he brushed it off with another joke.
Tank because of his latest posts.
don't think you can consider del inactive at this point. responds within 3 mins when you ping him
Old 03-8-2020, 11:01 PM   #491
TWG Chief
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
my eyes basically glaze over whenever I hear "t0an reed" but w/e
why don't you like punchy?
to me, it seems like he gives a shit about the game
What mental gymnastics did you do to arrive here, and not where you should have?
Old 03-8-2020, 11:03 PM   #492
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
part of me thinks you should let sleeping dogs lie on this one
do you really think its a bad look? he seemed pretty fine to me before that (you did to, as I mentioned)

when he talked about perma-voting you, I rolled my eyes ofc, but it felt like something he believed
it's a bad look regardless of alignment. if he's a wolf, it's a very very obvious wolfplay. if he's town, he's doing nothing to help. plus from my perspective i know it's a waste of a vote
Old 03-8-2020, 11:04 PM   #493
TWG Del
FFR Player

Anyway here are my top 2;

1) Zucker (voting rn); I mentioned in my init thoughts but he had some presence, then backed off into obscurity once acknowledged. I think was in thread not long ago, but then poof'd again. It's a bit sad how under the radar he's flying based on sus tones I got, but hard to say because it was just start of d0 shenanigans.

counter argument is that voting for someone who can't/won't self-defend on d0 is a bit weak

2) Dora; mentioned why as well in my initial reads, but I don't much like how they're just coasting without doing much. I can't really pinpoint any critical interactions, nor any distinct pressures beyond flurry (bit of an easy choice), but iirc they backed off there pretty quickly.

Counter to dora is that not much would reeeeallly be gained, if you prescribe to info lynch theory. I don't really

Other than that, other opinions hold; julian did more of what I originally mentioned; Phil looking good; I don't really care about Flurry much
Old 03-8-2020, 11:04 PM   #494
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Quote:
While the case here isn't strong enough personally for me to get antsy for a vote on them, I can at least see where they're coming from it's honest. I'm not sure I'd go ahead and say that all of answering for somebody would be wolfy, but it's something to keep a note of, especially when there's the potential for it to happen multiple times for the same player like what I thought was happening when it seemed Dora was doing the same thing.
Alright so this is the only thing you mentioned exactly that you said is nai, so this is all I have to go off of. I don't believe multiple people answering questions for the same player is exactly nai, it's more likely that it'd be teammates helping out somebody that they think would be bad at answering. Also, the post all of this is referring to isn't even a direct read on molly or dora, but julian's case on molly
Old 03-8-2020, 11:06 PM   #495
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Tank View Post
nice omgus bruh
Look at your reasoning based on quoting something just saying it and some other stuff is nai and then cherrypicking something out of another read and pretending that's all the thoughts I had.
Old 03-8-2020, 11:08 PM   #496
TWG Julian
FFR Player

del is absolutely a wolf
Old 03-8-2020, 11:08 PM   #497
TWG Dora
FFR Player

Caught up.

I find Julian's play pretty facinating.

I think he has the most individual interactions out of anyone here. Like the response to pressure as well. Gets a town read from me.

Agent is saying a lot of good things that gel right with me. He's projecting confident town imo.

Del is strange. There is a weird disconnect from what he says and what he does. His vote is also the most ??? I've seen in the thread. I definitely didn't expect that got after seeing his progression. Pretty sour on him atm.

Flurry probably my top town atm. Pure tone, great posts, and a few come mindmelds after they poked me in the eye after the inactive bait argument

Phil is town lean. I don't really see him pushing for anything in particular he strikes me as someone just trying to understand what's happening. ToNe ReAd

Dunno what to make of punchy. Probably the only real null I have. I'd like to see his eod so I can look back and figure out his angle on all this
Old 03-8-2020, 11:08 PM   #498
TWG Rolf
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Del View Post
Anyway here are my top 2;

1) Zucker (voting rn); I mentioned in my init thoughts but he had some presence, then backed off into obscurity once acknowledged. I think was in thread not long ago, but then poof'd again. It's a bit sad how under the radar he's flying based on sus tones I got, but hard to say because it was just start of d0 shenanigans.

counter argument is that voting for someone who can't/won't self-defend on d0 is a bit weak

2) Dora; mentioned why as well in my initial reads, but I don't much like how they're just coasting without doing much. I can't really pinpoint any critical interactions, nor any distinct pressures beyond flurry (bit of an easy choice), but iirc they backed off there pretty quickly.

Counter to dora is that not much would reeeeallly be gained, if you prescribe to info lynch theory. I don't really

Other than that, other opinions hold; julian did more of what I originally mentioned; Phil looking good; I don't really care about Flurry much
I hope this isn't what you were holding out on all this time
Old 03-8-2020, 11:10 PM   #499
TWG Del
FFR Player

hey julian wanna have an opinion that doesnt involve me
Old 03-8-2020, 11:11 PM   #500
TWG Dora
FFR Player

Addendum to previous reads list, chief is just pissing on everyone like actual foxes do. It's not wolfy but I don't like it
Closed Thread