Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-7-2008, 12:21 AM   #281
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR
Default Re: TWC Rules, Policies, Etc.

how do we they know one of you dint cheat..
Old 04-7-2008, 12:25 AM   #282
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
I was hoping this would play between the Council, argo, and myself. But never mind.

Granted, we both had the OPPURTUNITY but did not ACTUALLY cheat.
Because we can is why we're being seperated. That's taking it far enough.
Well, I know several other community members that feel the same way as I do. Also, theres no rule that says I can't post here. It just says the post has to be meaningful, which I believe it was.
This sticky is supposed to help strengthen the TWG/jTWG community. I'm a community member providing support for the issue at hand.
gg
Sullyman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2008, 12:31 AM   #283
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
how do we they know one of you dint cheat..
I'll defend argo because he's sleeping and I don't sleep.

Well, you have to take my word for it. I did not cheat. I'm telling you I did not cheat and I'm saying that there's no proof but heresay to back it up. As for argo, by the time he did hack/log in to my account he was dead. He was trying to give me my alleged payback. There's no use banning him since he did it after death.

@ sully: I didn't tell you not post. I just wanted it to a more private matter. By all means add your input, I would if I were you. Even though I don't agree with it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2008, 02:38 AM   #284
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

so... i don't give a rats ass about TWG anymore.... but since I've been IMed by at least 4-5 different people about the rzr/argo situation.... *sigh*.

I still don't care... and I don't even check this forum... but then rzr PMs me specifically asking me not to come in here and say that I support him being banned for 1 game for his actions.

Now... chances are, even if I did agree with him, I'd still have come in here and supported his ban. If you're smart enough to play TWG, you should be smart enough to know that I don't come in here in the first place and that it's a stupid dumbass idea to PM me asking me not to come in here and support you being banned.

So, yea. Ban his ass for as long as you want. Besides the fact that it's been long against the rules to have 2 people who know each other IRL playing together.... besides the fact that it's against site rules for other people to know your account password... it's just plain ****ing stupid of both of you.

Take your bans and stop playing with each other in future games.

Damn.
Old 04-7-2008, 02:57 AM   #285
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

hehe tass
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2008, 05:18 AM   #286
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

The voice of reason? Well, thanks anyway, tass.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 04-7-2008, 08:49 AM   #287
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687

this is dumb with idiots on the council. argo and rzr should be game banned. end of discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food
thunderstrike687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2008, 09:37 AM   #288
rzr
TWG Veteran

Every person in power who was/is an inadequate leader spoke in absolutes.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-7-2008, 09:44 AM   #289
dooey100
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Hey guys? Is the point of the ban to punish them? Or is it to stop them from doing it again? Because they already can't do it again, or if they could it wouldn't matter if their not in the same game anyway. I know I don't really have a vote, but if I did, I would be on the side of rehabilitation, not punishment. But I don't know how you guys feel about that.
dooey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2008, 09:45 AM   #290
rzr
TWG Veteran

I <3 dooey

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-7-2008, 09:52 AM   #291
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007

No, he broke a rule and he needs to be punnished, (however harsh that may sound), for it. And at dooey, people are supposed to learn from their mistakes. rzr won't even admit he made one.
It annoys me that a single person, whos word we cannot go by, seems to have persuaded the council, who has the facts.
Sullyman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2008, 10:12 AM   #292
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

I think resorting to tass, of all people, to come in and discuss anything TWG-related should be ban worthy.

Last edited by FictionJunction; 04-7-2008 at 10:17 AM..
Old 04-7-2008, 10:14 AM   #293
FictionJunction
FFR Player

on a more serious note, though.

if rules are broken punish the rule-breaker(s). end of story. Honestly, making a fuss about it is absolutely pointless. You guys are a tight group that always plays together - so what if this is the internet, you disrespected the code of conduct. Take it for what it is.

Normally I haven't an issue with people who know each IRL playing together (i.e mamimi and DBP) but they were for the most part trustworthy. When bull**** like this hits the fan **** goes down.

no tolerance

Last edited by FictionJunction; 04-7-2008 at 10:16 AM..
Old 04-7-2008, 10:19 AM   #294
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

The fact that you went over my head to Tass about an issue that he shouldn't even need to deal with greatly pisses me off. Why don't you just tell me "Hey I don't respect your descions, and I'm going to try and curcumvent the ones that I don't like"?

You broke the rules going on each other's account during the game, and you're getting punished for it. This isn't some powderpuff council where we're going to be like

"Oh, you're crying. I didn't mean to make you cry. Here have a cookie, and lets forget about this"

Its a 1 game ban for possible cheating. Live with it and be glad it isn't increasing by a game everytime you whine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 04-7-2008 at 10:29 AM..
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2008, 10:35 AM   #295
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Right. Now that I'm actually awake and can think about things again. Rzr, what did you possibly think appealing to Tass would do? You broke the rules. End of story. It's been a rule for quite some time that you can't play with IRL friends in the same game. You're not exempt from that, no matter how deluded you might be to the contrary. Common sense should tell you why it's a really retarded idea to share passwords. Enjoy your TWG vacation; hopefully you learn from your mistakes.

rzr
argo
Old 04-7-2008, 11:11 AM   #296
rzr
TWG Veteran

First off, I suggest people pull their heads out of their asses and get the facts straight. Here's the exact message I sent to tass (the subject read: TWG Assistance):
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr
The quick facts: argo knew my password. I knew his. He hacked/logged into my account after he was dead. We're both getting game bans. There is no physical evidence that I allegedly hacked his account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr
Quick opinion: I did not hack his account. Either way, without proof I shouldn't receive a game ban.
Why I'm here: I was hoping you could help our case because vash is playing this one and I really want to play with him. What I do ask is that if you support the bans don't post it because your influence would completely sway the TWC's vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makilaz
Common sense should tell you why it's a really retarded idea to share passwords

Granted, that was a stupid idea. We only did it because sometimes argo would be at work and text me to say "hey, sign me up if I'm not home" and I'd say "ok" and vice versa.
Like I previously stated, both passwords have been changed. If you don't believe that, try logging into one of our accounts.
rzr's old password = dlssuaa
argo's old password = rcbilly
I actually encourage you to test that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2
The fact that you went over my head to Tass about an issue that he shouldn't even need to deal with greatly pisses me off. Why don't you just tell me "Hey I don't respect your descions, and I'm going to try and circumvent the ones that I don't like"?

With all due respect, I most certainly did not go above your head. When my account was "hacked" I sent tass a message telling him that. He simply said that argo thought I hacked his account and it was "payback." So I knew that argo and tass had talked, I thought tass may have some sensible input... I was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullyman2007
No, he broke a rule and he needs to be punished, (however harsh that may sound)

Sorry for the bluntness, but get your facts straight. I did not break a rule. I allegedly broke a rule, with no evidence supporting said theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullyman2007
And at dooey, people are supposed to learn from their mistakes. rzr won't even admit he made one.

Again, get your facts straight. I admitted several times that sharing passwords was a mistake. I will not, however, admit to ever logging into argo15's account while a game was in session. for I haven't done it.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-7-2008, 11:18 AM   #297
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

You do realize that sharing passwords in and of itself is breaking a rule, right? Just because you never did anything with that password does not mean you haven't broken any rules.

Also, since you seem to have completely missed this from Tass:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
besides the fact that it's against site rules for other people to know your account password...
If you want to argue with an admin telling you that sharing passwords isn't breaking any rules, then you may be dealing with a forum vacation, not just TWG.

Last edited by Makilaz; 04-7-2008 at 11:21 AM..
Makilaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2008, 11:21 AM   #298
rzr
TWG Veteran

NO, I did not (until this issue came up). That's why we're being seperated. That's enough punishment.

[quote=MakilazIf you want to argue with an admin telling you that sharing passwords isn't breaking any rules, then you may be dealing with a forum vacation, not just TWG.[/quote]

I'm not arguing that factor. I'm appealing a game ban.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-7-2008, 11:25 AM   #299
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

You have no grounds to appeal that game ban. Alleged ignorance to site-wide rules does not entitle you to be exempt from anything. You and argo are being separated because of a rule that's been in effect for practically all of TWG, and needs to be more heavily enforced. You're being TWG-banned because you broke more serious rules. Be thankful it's only one game.
Old 04-7-2008, 11:39 AM   #300
argo15
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Well, the only twg rule that was broken was playing with someone we know irl. If we have a 1 game ban for that then i don't think there is much else to say. But any other rules that may have broken were site rules (That I'll take the blame for).

Now you guys please deal with this maturely. =)

Last edited by argo15; 04-7-2008 at 11:56 AM..
argo15 is offline   Reply With Quote