Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
DotKritic
Forum User

Default DotKritic AMA

Ask me anything.

FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
DotKritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: DotKritic AMA

You're playing poker with a tiger, 7 swans, 6 geese, 4 colly birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree. You're holding Qh 10h and the flop is 3h 9h Jc. The tiger seems annoyed that his personal space is being invaded somewhat and thumps the poker table with his paw and bets 4x the minimum. All the other animals fly away scared except the 3 hens and the partridge. 2 of the hens fold and the 3rd one flaps its wings around aimlessly and calls. The partridge looks confident and you think it might raise but it just calls. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

What is your avatar supposed to be?

Why did you decide to create a second AMA thread?

A friend invites you to a college party. You decide to take a shower beforehand but when you step out of the shower you see that someone has broken into your dorm room and nicked almost every item of clothing you own. Nothing else has been stolen, or even moved. You still have all your shoes and underpants. Apart from these, the only items of clothing remaining are a wetsuit, a lab coat, a tutu, a sombrero, and a sock. (If you don't own all these, just pretend you picked up the rest as free components of buy-1-get-1-free offers.) All the shops are shut. Do you attend the party and if so what do you wear?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

What is your opinion on theft, what is considered theft, how far does one have to go before a punishment is valid. How harsh a punishment should they receieve?
Zageron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
DotKritic
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You're playing poker with a tiger, 7 swans, 6 geese, 4 colly birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree. You're holding Qh 10h and the flop is 3h 9h Jc. The tiger seems annoyed that his personal space is being invaded somewhat and thumps the poker table with his paw and bets 4x the minimum. All the other animals fly away scared except the 3 hens and the partridge. 2 of the hens fold and the 3rd one flaps its wings around aimlessly and calls. The partridge looks confident and you think it might raise but it just calls. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?
Raise.

Quote:
What is your avatar supposed to be?
A rabbit being offered beer then having it taken away.

Quote:
Why did you decide to create a second AMA thread?
The first one was for my accounts before DotKritic.

Quote:
A friend invites you to a college party. You decide to take a shower beforehand but when you step out of the shower you see that someone has broken into your dorm room and nicked almost every item of clothing you own. Nothing else has been stolen, or even moved. You still have all your shoes and underpants. Apart from these, the only items of clothing remaining are a wetsuit, a lab coat, a tutu, a sombrero, and a sock. (If you don't own all these, just pretend you picked up the rest as free components of buy-1-get-1-free offers.) All the shops are shut. Do you attend the party and if so what do you wear?
Yes. I'll wear the sombrero and wetsuit and imitate crossing the Rio Grande River.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
What is your opinion on theft, what is considered theft, how far does one have to go before a punishment is valid. How harsh a punishment should they receive?
Working in retail now (and for the past 5 years), I can say theft can really hurt a business in the profit side of things. Theft in my POV is considered taking someone else's possession without paying. Surveillance video. At the discretion of the company.

FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004

Last edited by DotKritic; 01-12-2013 at 11:12 PM..
DotKritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:44 AM   #5
Snowcrafta
V's beta-male entourage

Send a message via AIM to Snowcrafta

No idea who you are