Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2020, 11:55 PM   #10
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
When you have time, I'm interested in hearing why sunfan and WV are in town and freezin's in null.
Quick summaries

Sunfan has a bit of metaread into that read, mainly due to his tone and how he carried himself through d0. Disregarding our birthdays you can see a town mindset with some of his approaches and claims, such as never lynching Manti, how he approached his read on Nanook, etc. To me he's so far played his town game.

WV is actually doing some work alongside his normal banter, but it's a nice change from some previous game behavior I seen (sometimes careless/memeing), I actually feel fine putting him in my town pile because of his activity, and he's awfully inquisitive this time around which doesn't feel like a wolf.

Freezin is in null because I naturally have a history of struggling to read him, and usually there's a small time frame that is super alignment indicative that happens at some point during the game. His questioning and involvement leading up to EoD looked fine, but realistically I'm looking for this time frame where it's easy to read him before I put him one way or another.

I'll do a real reads list after I'm finished, but hopefully this gave you food for thought.