Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-9-2019, 09:55 AM   #1
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

So, what exactly makes me look so bad yet backpack who was also on both lynches and actually pushed both (as opposed to my joke vote that turned into a real vote after backpack/others pushed antori, and backpack pushed sanz too)

why are you so quick to vote me yet give ZERO consideration to the fact that backpack was in the exact same situation? if not looking even worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
I was all ready to lynch Raeko... But this fucking night outcome deserves some serious consideration.
*continues to do exactly what he said he was going to do with zero consideration of the night outcome*

:thonking:

anyway, get off me because people know I'm town and your time is better spent elsewhere
Old 06-9-2019, 09:58 AM   #2
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
So, what exactly makes me look so bad yet backpack who was also on both lynches and actually pushed both (as opposed to my joke vote that turned into a real vote after backpack/others pushed antori, and backpack pushed sanz too)

why are you so quick to vote me yet give ZERO consideration to the fact that backpack was in the exact same situation? if not looking even worse?

*continues to do exactly what he said he was going to do with zero consideration of the night outcome*

:thonking:

anyway, get off me because people know I'm town and your time is better spent elsewhere
I can unvote anytime.

I just did the thing I like to do, I litterally kind of defended you before voting you xD
Old 06-9-2019, 10:06 AM   #3
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
I can unvote anytime.

I just did the thing I like to do, I litterally kind of defended you before voting you xD
at this point in the game throwing around votes like that can be pretty dangerous, it's not the same as the beginning of the game when it takes 25 people to insta, all it takes is a couple of townies being wrong then whoops we got a mislynch on our hands
Old 06-9-2019, 10:09 AM   #4
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
at this point in the game throwing around votes like that can be pretty dangerous, it's not the same as the beginning of the game when it takes 25 people to insta, all it takes is a couple of townies being wrong then whoops we got a mislynch on our hands
It's 2.

Also I would probably insta you or anyone else still. At least if I have no fucking clue what's going on and if there's nothing else I wanna push, I might lol.

That being said I don't want it to happen today (real life day), not even for lulz so I'll concede this much for sure

unvote