Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2005, 09:47 PM   #1
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default jTWG VIII -Manhunt- Night 5 WOLF VICTORY

After being torn apart by war, the small but once rich village of Sakuretsu now stands as nothing. Their once large gold mine is now shut down due to loss of miners. Over 80% of the village farms have been destroyed and
pretty much everything else. So many people were killed in this war that only 14 people adults survived. These 14 people now shared an enormous bond due to this.

Nobody knows, but one person in this group of 14 villagers is an assassin that killed off many of the now dead villagers. Now, with his/her job nearly done the assassin waits for his next kill.

The first day of peace finally came. The day to start rebuilding the dead village. These 14 people had to do it alone. The only other village for a great distance was once the enemy, the village of Uzumaki refused to help
rebuild because of the Sakuretsu villagers feeling superior to them since they had the gold mines. Uzumaki attacked Sakuretsu for the gold mines, It took every ounce of power Sakuretsu had to ward off the enemy but in
the end, it wasn't enough.

Sakuretsu ended up losing the war due to the outnumbering of the enemies army. Sakuretsu villagers were
outnumbered 5 to 1.

Night 1 has started. I need the wolf to send me the kill for the night and for the chats to get going.

WHOEVER MAKES THE CHATS: ALWAYS NAME THE CHATS "jtwgviii"

akorn
daniel_lewis20
ddr_dude
Demon_Of_The_Comet
mattc16
MAXANOiA
NightSonnett
pntballa18
psychic25
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
scorpio1690

Tasuke
vashthestampede0987
Rebirth0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:55 PM   #2
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

Default RE: jTWG VIII -Manhunt- Night 1

AIM Chart:

akorn----AkornPT
daniel_lewis20----DANLEWIS2005
ddr_dude----livelvburndie
Demon_Of_The_Comet----Demon God Char
mattc16----mattc16mcfc
MAXANOiA----MilkChan816
NightSonnett----NightSonnett
pntballa18----Merlonifan26
psychic25----ilseruus
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR----PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
scorpio1690----TheRussian1690
Tasuke----tasuke1382
vashthestampede0987----Pyro31191
Gamepro17616(HOST)----Gamepro17616
Old 06-20-2005, 10:07 PM   #3
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

The small group of people awoke and gathered in the center of the village, only to see that two of the people didn't show up like they were supposed to.

*sigh* "Don't worry about it yet. Let's give them 20 minutes to get out here, if they don't come we'll look for them." stated ddr_dude

"That's strange, those two live together and Demon_Of_The_Comet is never late...to anything. Why be late now?" psychic25 asked in a very worried tone.

"No, it's not like them, we look NOW. We need everyone here to start our reconstruction." MAXANOiA demanded. "My child is in that house dead, he killed himself because he couldn't stand to see all of his friends die like
that." he sat down on the ground and started crying.

"Let's go." vashthestampede0987 commanded, and they all went down to Demon_Of_The_Comet's and Blank Player's house.

scorpio1690 pushed the thick blanket that was turned into the door to the house and they all went inside.

"OH MY GOD" scorpio1690 shouted out.

Demon_Of_The_Comet's and Blank Player's heads were laying on a plate on top of a table with a fork in one eye and a knife in the other. Tasuke walked into their bedroom and screemed again. The headless bodies served as ceiling fan blades, and the fan was turned on...powered by a generator. Blood rained everywhere in the room.

"Let's get out of here...right now!" akorn shrieked in a very high voice.

A few minutes passed and everyone gathered their minds to discuss what had happened to Demon_Of_The_Comet and Blank Player.

"Could one of them have killed the other then killed themself for some reason?" mattc16 asked.

"No. I don't think either of them would do that. You guys have to think, someone from the enemy village could have killed Demon_Of_The_Comet and Blank Player." pntballa18 said

Everyone looked up at the sky as rain started falling down upon them.

"It has to be someone else, an assassin sent from the other village to finish us off. That's my guess." pntballa18 stated.

"I think you're right. We had better not start our reconstruction until the assassin has left...or until we kill him/her." daniel_lewis20 said, squinting his eyes and looking at the now group of 12.

"Oh no, why do these thoughts always come to my mind?" NightSonnett asked in a scared tone of voice. "What if the killer is among us?"

Everyone froze and started looking at one another.

"What better way to kill people, than to hide among them." PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR said while sitting down under a broken statue, trying to cloak himself from the rain. "I suggest we find out who is doing this and kill them, before another one of us gets killed." he finally said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demon_Of_The_Comet has been wolved. Along with a blank player.

Day 1 lasts 72 hours, no more and no less. At 1:00 AM Central time on Friday morning Day 1 ends.

I want to see some serious playing on Day 1.

Instalynch is at 7.

Chat name: jtwgviii
Old 06-20-2005, 10:12 PM   #4
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

I want you all to remember this.

If anybody is inactive for two game days you will be removed from the game. You must make at least ONE POST in two game days.
Old 06-21-2005, 08:26 AM   #5
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

ok, after being in the jTWG chat, it appears that a player has been acting extremely wolfish. Ever since mattc16 came into the chat, I didn't know whether he was a human or a wolf, just like I didn't know about the others in the chat room. But here's the first thing that made me suspicious:

mattc16mcfc: it could be a new player who read a few previous jtwgs and found demon as a half decent player

Ok, I didn't find that very suspicious until I remembered that he wanted to play a previous game, so he could've discribed himself. So myself and Vash confronted him:

pyro31191: So matt, have you been watching the other jTWG's?
mattc16mcfc: i read a few of the first ones
DANLEWIS2005: so then you'd know how the game is played
mattc16mcfc: i think i read 1 thru 5
mattc16mcfc: yeah
DANLEWIS2005: I find that very suspicious
pyro31191: And I as well
mattc16mcfc: explain
mattc16mcfc: please
MerloniFan26: because you know who is good
mattc16mcfc: not particularly
pyro31191: And, you know how the game is played well enough to know who to wolf.
pyro31191: Well you know who the veterans are.
DANLEWIS2005: because your last comment was the wolf could be someone who read the previous games. You read most of the last jTWG's and know who possibly is good or bad
DANLEWIS2005: and who the veterans are
mattc16mcfc: if i was a wolf, going onprevious jTWGs i would not have chosen demon
pyro31191: Are you sure about that
mattc16mcfc: yes
pyro31191: Or are you just covering up
mattc16mcfc: not covering up at all i wouldnt have chosen demon
MerloniFan26: who would you chose then?
DANLEWIS2005: sorry matt, your evidence just doesn't add up

Then he immediately screwed up his story when he next posted:

mattc16mcfc: id have chosen vash or psycho possibly dan

If my memory serves me correctly, psycho wasn't a jTWG player until jTWGvii, in which matt stated he only read jTWG1-5. Anyways, I believe that Matt is the wolf, but that's just me. Sorry mattc16, but your story just doesn't seem to add up. This is one vote and hopefully nobody follows suit unless they find their own information on you, this is only personal beliefs (and possibly Vash feels the same way, but I'm not sure).
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 10:53 AM   #6
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

ok, apparently my AIM is freezing up on me and is refusing to work. So looks like I'll either have to use my MSN or the real-time chat until I figure out what's wrong with AIM.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:32 AM   #7
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

I am not voting for mattc16 yet. The evidence against him doesn't fit for some reason. If someone finds more evidence against him, I might vote for him. daniel_lewis, however, is very suspicious to me. In the beginning of the chat, when it was just me and him, he stated that it must be and expirenced player. Despite what he said, he went on voting for mattc. If you check the records, this is mattc's first game. Also, Dan stated that the people that were in the chat in the very beginning are the main suspects. The first to people in the chat were Dan and I. If you think that makes me the with only that being your evidence, go ahead. But I think there is far more evidence against Dan. I am not sure about the wolf being daniel_lewis, but he seems very suspicious to me.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:43 AM   #8
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

i tihnk youve got every right to vote for me, i did say some things that sounded really wolfish, but they were n00bish things to say.i assure you all though of my humanity

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
mattc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 12:40 PM   #9
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

Matt you'r ecomments aren't hwlping yourself. When you just kind of take it,
it usually can point towards you being a wolf. whereas humans are much more
likely to get all antsy. Oh and daniel you "evidence" just sucks it really does.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:50 PM   #10
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

mattc16 Dan and I talked it over this morning. If Matt isn't it then it leaves the veterans really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 12:56 PM   #11
ddr_dude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddr_dude Send a message via MSN to ddr_dude Send a message via Yahoo to ddr_dude Send a message via Skype™ to ddr_dude

Im not quite sure who the wolve is yet. I have some ideas but nothing big. Daniel your evidence against matt is not all that convincing. And by you going out accusing everyone was kinda of suspicious. Pntball its just day 1 try not to go out and accuse everyone of being the wolf. Well thats what I have to say for now and until then I will talk to you all later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE
ddr_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 02:19 PM   #12
pntballa18
FFR Player

So far we havn't talked to akorn, nightsonnet, MAXANIOA, or scorpio1690. Before I vote anyone I want to talk to them.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:51 PM   #13
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

I've been away all day and forgot to put up an Away Message on AIM, here are some questions I've been asked.

For the new players, No editing posts at all. Double post, Triple post it doesn't matter.

Self votes are banned from Manhunt games.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:25 PM   #14
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

as I said before, PERSONAL BELIEFS! Jeez, if you don't want to vote for matt, DON'T! Vash and I are voting for matt because of what he said in the chat, the ENTIRE CHAT.
Old 06-21-2005, 08:14 PM   #15
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

I'm voting for ddr_dude, because this is the first day and i have nothing to go by,
other than of all the posts so far, yours seems most suspicious.
Old 06-22-2005, 04:44 AM   #16
pntballa18
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_lewis20
as I said before, PERSONAL BELIEFS! Jeez, if you don't want to vote for matt, DON'T! Vash and I are voting for matt because of what he said in the chat, the ENTIRE CHAT.
What I said wasn't aimed at you.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:32 AM   #17
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

im voting for MAXANOiA cause i cant get on for the rest of tonight, and wont be on for the end of day tomorrow. if i do get on my vote may well change

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
mattc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 10:04 AM   #18
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro

MAXANOiA just told me his AIM was MilkChan816.

It's added to the AIM list.
Old 06-22-2005, 01:24 PM   #19
MAXANOiA
FFR Player

Yeah. I'm not gonna be gonna be putting a final vote down for anyone yet, but so far it looks like matt would get my vote.
MAXANOiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 04:13 PM   #20
scorpio1690
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to scorpio1690 Send a message via MSN to scorpio1690

So far I have no real conclusion, there isn't much evidence against anyone except mattc16, but the evidence against him isn't that convincing. But ya know, reverse psychology and all that come in play so I'm gonna have to vote for mattc16.
scorpio1690 is offline   Reply With Quote