Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-3-2016, 07:37 AM   #11
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Default Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Game Thread

I'm not, I'm just overthinking things. Consider that I was trying to garner ire from wolves to keep the power roles safe by taking a bullet during the night. However, with the wolves doing god's knows what on deciding who to kill, then my gambit is dead-weight. That's why I'm not letting getting mislynched be so much of an issue. Cause if another VT is out of the way, the maybe the wolves will have to think about their kills for a goddamn change and it can sorta reveal who the wolves are as well as the format. If I don't get lynched, then chances are I'll get nightkilled anyways considering that the best train of logic they're following is that they're going after the SK first (which, chances are we don't have or they're just not shooting anyone until it's safe) by going after people who seem like VTs.

And if you think airing this out is "mom's spaghetti-ing", realize that I think that whatever happens to me is good for town. Even if, for some reason I'm the godfather, than I could be the last wolf drawing a target on myself and dooming wolves to lose. And if I am the SK, wouldn't I be trying to be less obvious about my play? I mean, you saw what I was trying to pull off during boats and this is nothing like it.

I'd still be okay with a botchi lynch cause he ain't doing shit, but I'm not gonna freak out if you guys go after me, since it's still better than nothing.