Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-1-2016, 09:08 PM   #161
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo V: No One Pretends to be the Seer Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by juckter1 View Post
The fact that you quoted Precarious' read list seems sketchy as fuck (also pls notice me senpai)
No need to regurgitate info that's already been said, it'd probably only just be annoying which is why i decided ti write under it.
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 10-1-2016, 09:10 PM   #162
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Sure.

Journal Entry #3: Real Problems

Once upon 2 days ago, Haku played 2 TWG games you probably forgot about.

Somewhere between memes, bad jokes, trolling, spamming and irrelevant posts, Haku tried to find inner peace, but something mysterious happened.

BAM!

THE GAME GOT CANCELED HAHAHA!

Haku all confused barely sitting on 200 posts on his first day was devastated by the unexpected outcome.

After a few minutes, this has been shrugged off and he moved on.

The very next day my friend, THE VERY NEXT DAY! Haku joined another game.

The hype was still here in his eyes, still red from the countless amount of hours staring at his computer valiantly in hope to find something.

Completely loss in the greed, Haku tried too hard to solve the game all on his own, 50 posts, 100 posts, who cares! Let's spam, let's try everything, one day something may actually work.

HORRIFYING NEWS!

THE GAME GOT CANCELED AGAIN!!

Haku, completely devastated, not by one, but now TWO games, totaling a surreal amount of 300 posts for 2 days was left in the dust once again.

Not only that! No no no... Haku was wrong about nearly everything about the game as well. This game that he thought "he was finally getting somewhere".

Our Hero, struggling to find justice in this terrible world decided to put an halt to his quest and think a little.

As life must continue, not wanting to leave regrets, Haku finally decided to try one last time to redeem himself.

"Let's be more cautious this time, let's learn from our mistakes" did he told himself after MML asked him one last time to come back and join the game.

Now this game as started, everything is the same, but everything is different. Who are the good guys, who are the bad guys, Haku couldn't tell anymore. He was confused.

What if I targeted the Seer again by mistake?
What if I'm wrong again when it matters?
What should I do?

...To be continued...
Guys I have a hard time seeing Wolf Haku responding like that. Seems to me I would have gotten Much more of a shitpost sans the salt.

I see a dude who is concern efforts are being wasted and I don't think wolf Haku would see this game that way at this time

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-1-2016, 09:18 PM   #163
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm honestly just burned out kinda and hoped to chill more this game instead of spamming myself aimlessly.
Old 10-1-2016, 09:19 PM   #164
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Guys I have a hard time seeing Wolf Haku responding like that. Seems to me I would have gotten Much more of a shitpost sans the salt.

I see a dude who is concern efforts are being wasted and I don't think wolf Haku would see this game that way at this time
Don't think wolf haku would take notes in that manner lol.
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 10-1-2016, 09:20 PM   #165
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Anyone have wolf reads yet? Things have been a bit more silent today though so I can't imagine there would be too many. Plus it's day 1 too. I'm just curious.

Old 10-1-2016, 09:28 PM   #166
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Okay still at the football game dw clemsons winning. I'm sorry for being inactive, football is the cause. One thing in general that I had a vibe of was shadow very quickly jumping on things. Ik it's not very descriptive I'll elaborate laterms hopefully. Idk how to interpret Haku self destruction like that. I'll be back in an hour or two.

Why are you here?
Old 10-1-2016, 09:28 PM   #167
Hakulyte
the Haku

@ AA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase in first page View Post
rerolls suck
May be a terrible gut read, but.. are you unhappy with your roll?

Ofc, I could throw a bone at Shado and AA for having 0 check and being super aggressive.

..but honestly, it's not worth much right now.

James May is like waldo too, he's kinda hard to find even tho he's my green check.

juckter1 is kinda weird to me, but I can't tell if that alignment indicative.

Same with Aryxi.

Precarious has objectively very good constructive posts which are better than anything I could have come up with myself. town lean even tho I'm tempted to be a meme and go like: "it's so good, it's like a wolf wrote it"

MML is like "sailing through this game", I'm having huge problems reading in right this game. I like his play overall and prefer to wait further. #null

Haku has always been weird.
Old 10-1-2016, 09:33 PM   #168
Hakulyte
the Haku

DFR, you'll get a read by me when you decide to stay here.

Kappa
Old 10-1-2016, 09:35 PM   #169
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
Anyone have wolf reads yet? Things have been a bit more silent today though so I can't imagine there would be too many. Plus it's day 1 too. I'm just curious.
You've seemed less wolfish since you came back, honestly. That leads me back to the juckter-Shadow thing. I don't see that as distancing, though, so at best one of them is a wolf.
Old 10-1-2016, 09:40 PM   #170
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
I kind of do

But the real question here is, do you?
It really strikes me like you're looking for wolf reads to sheep off of. Hopefully I'm wrong because having my only confirmed Town sheep like that is.....depressing.

Old 10-1-2016, 09:42 PM   #171
Hakulyte
the Haku

At least your green check is posting. \o
Old 10-1-2016, 09:44 PM   #172
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
I kind of do

But the real question here is, do you?
It really strikes me like you're looking for wolf reads to sheep off of. Hopefully I'm wrong because having my only confirmed Town sheep like that is.....depressing.
Yeah but so far it's only Shado. I had a lean on dfr also but then he confirmed that he was doing other things.

Old 10-1-2016, 09:47 PM   #173
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Not sure if Mindmelds or sheeping

But I do like seeing your post. Now if we can get James and DFR back we would be cooking on all four buners

Old 10-1-2016, 09:47 PM   #174
Hakulyte
the Haku

Can you explain me why a wolf would play ShadoWolfe did?

That doesn't sound like a good strategy to stay alive as long as possible.
Old 10-1-2016, 09:49 PM   #175
Hakulyte
the Haku

I think we're just tunneling each others super badly and that it's a TvT again.
Old 10-1-2016, 09:53 PM   #176
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:

While shado had a good point in his reply to me, he still tried to dig for something that clearly wasn't there pretty aggressively. It's similar to typical snarky wolf behaviour so he's my only wolflean right now.

Old 10-1-2016, 09:54 PM   #177
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
There was only like 2 posts that registered as a teeny bit weird but I disregarded them in my notes. So no worries, townlean
You're not wrong about MML, but could you point to whatever you found weird? I'd like to see what your thought process for discarding it was
Old 10-1-2016, 09:57 PM   #178
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

Remember when he clearly lied about experience in an attempt to throw shade?

Also as town I feel like he wouldn't be tunneling on the new guy. This is kind of speculation on my part but I think Town Shado would assume new wolf can wait and go after more experience players.

Old 10-1-2016, 09:57 PM   #179
Hakulyte
the Haku

Well, everyone wants information. I think he's just very tilted from the previous game too and that it's affecting his behavior as well. If you look at his posts, it's a lot less relaxed than the Survivor game.

I just want to believe he's a false positive and didn't play the exact same way as a wolf just to troll me. He's probably desesperate to get this game going somewhere too.

It's just like me, the previous games affected me badly and I didn't fully recover from that.
Old 10-1-2016, 09:58 PM   #180
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by juckter1 View Post
You're not wrong about MML, but could you point to whatever you found weird? I'd like to see what your thought process for discarding it was
This one, the mistypes kinda threw me off but the more re-reading I did the more I could see where he's coming from.

Quote:
I feel like my series of post, in addition to the fact that I'm always for more active players, makes me saying did agree in that context more of retarded nonsense. Like I wouldn't know what I would slipping from that PoV

But you do you.

Closed Thread