Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #81
fido123
FFR Player

Default Re: black ops sniping? PS3

First of all for the arguments against MW2 vs CS: I've played both quite a lot, however I like MW2 a lot more. I like MW2 more because it looks better and I just generally enjoy myself more when playing it because it does have some new stuff CS really couldn't do back in it's day. CS though is also a nice game because it's more minimal and just overall feels different. Different games have different pros and cons, CS and MW are both excellent game series and it just comes down to personal preference. I think anybody who argues that theirs is better and the other one sucks is usually somebody being a CS elitist prick/MW douche fanboy stereotypically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh_girl View Post
Seriously, I know a lot of people who play CoD (some of them play it on PC, shock horror!) and everyone agrees it's easy.
Anything multilayer where any party is given equal opportunity to win isn't easy or hard. If I was a really good basketball player and played in my high-school basketball league and excelled in it and won almost every game cause I was such a good player, that wouldn't make basketball easy, you're just not playing against people at your skill level. Try taking your team to the NBA and you'll probably get creamed and it won't be so easy then. This applies to online games too, players you're usually playing against are too easy? Move onto harder ones.

Also with regards to console vs PC, in the end again, it's what you enjoy playing the most however I've found using a mouse offers greater accuracy and the players are better (moreso in other games but in MW too). The only reason why I think the players are better is because of the demographic of the people playing PC vs console. You tend to get less kids and casual gamers who can't play worth shit on PC although it still does happen, just not nearly as often as I've seen on console. Me and 3 of my close friends used to play exclusively on console and were pretty good. My Xbox broke a while ago (Before COD5) so I just invested my money in a PC. My friends ended up doing the same while still playing on their consoles sometimes and they find they can tear through people a load easier on consoles after getting used to PC controls which took a month or so and I find the same even after loosing the ability to play with controllers as well as I used to.
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #82
irionman
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

5 pages of gay
smittyicecream 3:36 pm
yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
irionman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #83
welsh_girl
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to welsh_girl Send a message via MSN to welsh_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by irionman View Post
5 pages of gay
Pretty much.

Fido I understand what you're saying, but CoD is an easy FPS compared to MoH or BC2 or KZ2/3 it really is a lot easier. That's what I'm trying to get at.

I, personally am better at CoD then any of those, by a mile, even though I play the above regular, too. Which in turn, makes it easier, for me. Regardless of what the teams are like.

Last edited by welsh_girl; 02-18-2011 at 12:57 PM..
welsh_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #84
fido123
FFR Player

Are you saying it's harder because of the player-base then? When I used to play CoD hardcore, I used to feel like I was playing like shit if I got anything below a 2.0 K/D, and often finished games with a score of something like 24-4-3, but when I try and play CS, I frustrated cause I can hardly land a kill (although I haven't played it that much but the people playing that game are obviously much more skilled than even your very-skilled MW2 player).
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote