Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2014, 05:00 PM   #241
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXIX: MECHANICAL POWER OF LOVEEEEE Game Thread

Hi Mashi, I'm still here. I can't think of anything to say that would be productive but I'm here :3

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #242
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Finally on a computer, will be making post here soon.
Gathering my quotes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #243
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

I was at work but I'M HERE NOW

sorry I ended up drinking/blazing with my homie last night hehe

Reads list to come, and this is sad u guys come on let's get talking !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:04 PM   #244
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Okie dokie, so I'll start with Charles:

His initial read of me was slight town:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
Red Blaster - Similar to Raeko Asahina, he misinterpreted the mechanics involving the Seer here, which I feel would be more likely from a Human than a Wolf. He's also been pushing for suspicions and trying to be contributive. Haven't really seen him do anything out of line. Slight Human lean.
Which after I placed an investigatory vote on him he amended to this:

Quote:
Weak Wolf Leans
Red Blaster - In this post where he criticised RNGRX for having more than 2 Red leans was odd to me. Likewise, his his sudden vote on me this Phase came early and with weak reasoning, in my opinion. I feel like he's grabbing any old reason to be suspicious of someone. That said, he's a weak lean because if he's Partners with TPS, he made a small bus at the beginning of the game, which I don't think is too likely from the Wolves. I felt like his reaction to the wolfing seemed Human though. I doubt he would have made or agreed to it if he felt like it would make him suspicious.
My vote was initially just casting out bait and fishing for responses, and it seems like I got one. Voting me for simply voting him alone is not really a reason. I also noted that he was acting really odd this game with posts like these:

Quote:
so guys im a noob at twg lol how do i play????
Quote:
guys im too much of a newb so my opinions are probs all wrong i think im going to take a step back and let you experts play so i can learn since this a jtwg and all i only want to stir the pot a bit
Quote:
im a total noob at twig tho lulzeroni!!!
Despite the truth being:

Quote:
I started playing TWG regularly on FFR a little bit less than a year ago, I believe? Somewhere around that mark.
I've been playing TWG in general from early 2009 on another site called LLF.
I'm sure that is just Mashi being Mashi, but having played a couple of games with him it's just rubbing me in a really odd way.

Anyway, my re-read of R's interractions with people on D0 mostly lead me into thinking VisD or TPS had a hand in his slaying, as those are people he really pushed on the most. He also was pushing somewhat for a Clasko lynch, but considering he hadn't even logged in until after R was dead I think that pretty much clears of at least of being involved in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Red: If I voted you right now what would you say?
To answer your question, I wouldn't put it past anyone to vote me considering I was one of the people who were on the 'R is a woof' bandwagon. It really makes me look red that he died and flipped green when I was the one pushing for his lynch and it kinda puts me in an awkward spot to explain. But I seriously doubt a wolf would kill their top suspicion when they've been so open about it..basically be outing themselves.

Anyway reads:

Charles: Slight woof lean, refer to the above if you want reason why.

Dance: Still in my mason bro group. Would really like to see where you stand on everyone at this point

Clasko: Ultra null. As I stated above, he couldn't have been involved with the N1 killing, so I don't think anyone should have a red read on him.

Cold Kitten: Mostly strikes me as green, I haven't really put his posts under heavy scrutiny yet, but from what I've seen he appears like a villager.

Mellon: I'm pretty much null on you :v

TPS: He get's a 'slightly more woof than Mashi' lean. Everyone else seems to be set on this guy being a woof, so I'm hesitant to jump on a bandwagon with it being so close to eod. He definitely has been one of the more oddly behaved posters..I just can't get over how odd his entry post was.

I'll unvote for now.
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Old 12-21-2014, 06:12 PM   #245
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Regarding my comment on VisD, I'm not going to transfer that suspicion onto Kitten based off of someone who only made 3 posts.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2014, 07:29 PM   #246
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Alright, I'll guess I'll do my wolf leans here soon. gimme a few to type them up (and again, sorry if something doesn't make any sense, I'm a little out of it)
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:30 PM   #247
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

er leans in general. yay cold meds
Old 12-21-2014, 07:40 PM   #248
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Red Blaster: My opinions on him haven't changed too much. I'm still kind of middle of the road on him. As I said in my first reads list, I originally got a red vibe from him but then he made the mistake about the seer/doctor and it made fall back on that one a little bit. But since then, I dunno. He hasn't really given me anything to make me think he's 100% town, but he also hasn't given me anything to think he's 100% wolf. I can't really decide what I think about him right now.

Clasko: I'm pretty annoyed that we STILL haven't heard anything except "I'm here, I'll post something substantial soon". Null for now though

Charles: tbh, I'm starting to get a red lean on him. His accusation of Red because Red accused him of being a wolf strikes me the wrong way. His exchange with TPS makes me feel like he might be a wolf trying to distract from the fact that he's a wolf by arguing with someone most of us THINK is a wolf. And he's also very, very clearly saying he knows he's human, which makes me feel like he's trying to convince the rest of us of that to steer away suspicion. Red lean on him right now.

TPS: He hasn't posted much (if at all) since we started accusing him of wolf again, so my red leans still stays on him.

danceflashrevo: Green read right now. He's done a good job of being active most of the time, and hasn't done anything suspicious or wolf-like that I can tell.

mellonxcollie same as danceflashrevo. Been active enough, posted enough helpful stuff to the town, had opinions, etc. Green read right now.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:49 PM   #249
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

We have two more hours in this phase right?

Anyways reads:
Raeko: Have had a green read from her all game. All of her posts come off genuinely town for me. Probably my safest green.

Red: Light green read. The quick turn on mashi was kinda interesting to me as well, but depending on what happens on this lynch, I'll look back to it. So still green in my eyes.

Clasko: Null leaning red because a clasko/tps team makes pretty good sense.

TPS: Based on his defending clasko, his posts all game, and his accusations, I don't like him, obviously he is where my vote still stands. I haven't felt right about him all game, and if he flips red I have a good feeling clasko is his partner.

Cold Kitten: Like red blaster, slight green lean. I had a red lean initially but because of her d2 posting, I've felt comfortable placing her into my green pile.

Wolf team thought still: TPS and clasko; I think this flip will reveal a lot.

Why are you here?
Old 12-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #250
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Yeah, two more hours. Also your list is missing charles??? xD
Old 12-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #251
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Red Blaster, I never voted for you after your accusatory vote.
In addition, is acting oddly necessarily indicative of me being Wolf? Can I not act oddly as a Human equally likely as I am a Wolf?
Though, to give an explanation for why I'm behaving so eccentrically, it's because this is a jTWG, so I'm being rather frivolous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
The fact that Red jumped to Charles basically immediately (yeah, I know it was a few hours but close enough) after the night phase ended seems rather odd to me. I've never known people to accuse that quickly. Might just be player style, but it just hits me the wrong way.
Cold Kitten, regarding your point on me based on my slight suspicion of Red Blaster; did you not express that same concern as me? So then why do you suspect me for it?
Old 12-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #252
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

danceflashrevo secretly abhors me, he forgot of my existence in the game :'(
Old 12-21-2014, 07:54 PM   #253
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Cold Kitten, regarding your point on me based on my slight suspicion of Red Blaster; did you not express that same concern as me? So then why do you suspect me for it?
I just didn't like your reasoning. "He voted for me, I think he's a wolf." I also don't think he's wolf enough to put any actual suspicions on right now.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:55 PM   #254
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Sorry for length lol please read this guys <3 u

This game is really hard. Between the two subs, three frickin people not voting, the night kill leaving me stumped, the Clasko issue, and this phase being relatively inactive, I'm having a harder time getting reads on people than I was last day phase. But I'm going to try my hardest to go through the thread and pick up on anything I can. Sorry if they are all over the place here are my thoughts:

Wolf leans

Red Blaster - I don't like that he unvoted at this late stage of the phase. To me that seems like a wolf action, as if he is waiting to see which human he can pounce on or if he needs to protect his partner. He made a big case against Charles but said pretty much nothing about anyone else or made very minor accusations that seemed like an afterthought. Seems like he was artificially choosing someone to be "suspicious" of and forcing the logic behind his suspicions too. I've only played I think three games with Mashi but he has made the same noob jokes in each one, and finding that suspicious is just silly. He also voted for Charles super early in the phase, with some BS reasoning about him being quiet, saying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Been fairly silent since the phase kicked off
Charles had made one post in the phase at that point. Myself, Cold Kitten and Red himself had each also made one post at that point in the phase yet he said nothing about us

Quote:
Also don't like this post count being disabled :l Makes me less inclined to post knowing it doesn't even count anymore
Wolf setting up an excuse to be UTR?

TPS222 - His first post has left a bad cloud in my mind all game. It still seems super weird even now. He jumped on the game first chance he got and just spewed a bunch of crap unprompted. The thing that strikes me most is the abrupt change between his mindset last phase vs. this phase. Last phase he was more active about posting and claimed to be excited about the game. He also roused suspicion with his shady behaviour during last phase. This phase, he has hardly been active at all except for a semi-effort post voting for Charles and response to that. His response was OK and I can follow his logic but it was once again very logic-driven type of posting and not examining player interactions like a human would. He did rescind his vote on Charles after he made a good defense post which is the only human-like thing he's done all game IMO

Town leans

Cold Kitten - Thank you for subbing because we had a much more active player this phase ^^. She brought up several unique points about different players and all of them seemed genuinely helpful to me. She posted a reads list, has been active posting and encouraging discussion all phase. She also set up an excuse to be UTR, but it seems genuine to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
I caught the flu :c I'll be as active as I can but I'm sorry in advance if I'm not as active as I've been or if I make some posts that don't make any sense. Flu meds will do that to you xD
Charles Claythorne - Charles jumped right into this phase with his thoughts. The difference between the way he did it and the way TPS did it is that he waited to see people's unprompted reactions first. His post also lacked the I-know-everything-follow-my-lead tone of TPS's post. He has a very casual, laid-back and jokey style of posting and doesn't seem to be as uptight as I would expect from a wolf. He hasn't been the most active poster and some of his posts have contained a lot of fluff, but the posts that do contain substance are generally good. He defended himself very well and kept his cool against TPS's accusation.

Danceflashrevo - Seems human to me. He voted for the inactive Clasko to attempt to push him to voting, and he investigated Clasko's profile for when he had last been online. Unless he was covering for his wolf partner Clasko, which seems incredibly unlikely, this seems like a super human thing to do. He has just generally been posting a ton, voting, encouraging discussion and not being shady. His supposed logic for the wolf kill doesn't make any sense to me either which seems non-wolfy. I think he is my #1 green read ATM

????????????

Clasko1000 - What the hell dude ;_;. You are not making the game very fun for us :< It is a bit sketchy to "check in" with the thread and promise to post and then not deliver.

I don't have any thoughts about Clasko as a player so I will put my thoughts about what we should do about him here. Since card flips are on we know the seer is still alive, and the seer could use his/her ability to check on Clasko in the night. Although I don't want to waste a seering I think that this is our best course of action. We definitely should not waste a lynch on Clasko

Quote:
Old 12-21-2014, 07:55 PM   #255
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

OH NO MASHI I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'LL PLAY 100% ORANGE JUICE WITH YOU RIGHT AFTER EOD ;~;

Mashi (serious read): Green still. Slight green but green nonetheless. I'm more focused on my current suspicions on wolf team and will change all my reads according to the flip (if tps flips green)

Mashi forgive me bb

Why are you here?
Old 12-21-2014, 07:58 PM   #256
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Also I could see Red being a wolf. He's probably my weakest green lean (sry red don't take it personally <3)

Why are you here?
Old 12-21-2014, 07:58 PM   #257
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'm hoping that Clasko isn't the damn seer. If he isn't that leads me to believe that the seer has yet to hit on anything worth outing themselves over.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2014, 08:00 PM   #258
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Cold Kitten - Thank you for subbing because we had a much more active player this phase ^^. She brought up several unique points about different players and all of them seemed genuinely helpful to me. She posted a reads list, has been active posting and encouraging discussion all phase. She also set up an excuse to be UTR, but it seems genuine to me.
you're welcome!! I slept all day bc flu so that's why I haven't done anything and tbh I'm probably going back to bed after eod ahah.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:01 PM   #259
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
I'm hoping that Clasko isn't the damn seer
Yeeeeeeeeah for real

Quote:
Old 12-21-2014, 08:02 PM   #260
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

I honestly feel like clasko probably is the seer because we've all been suspicious about TPS all game, yet no one is 100% sure and I really feel like someone would've seer'd him by now if they were the seer. I dunno. /2cents