TWG Sans
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

thanks
Old 04-7-2016, 10:42 PM   #782
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

honestly see no reason not to vote papyrus, MK (who is also someone who can probably read them really well) agreed with me that they were sketch and they're deado
Old 04-7-2016, 10:43 PM   #783
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Alphys View Post
More concerned about the seemingly completely ignoring Sans at that point
they made a huge, quality post that I LOVED

Yeah their play before that wasn't great, and I suppose maybe I could've worded why I moved off of them a bit more, but I think that their large post was good enough to not kill them.
Old 04-7-2016, 10:45 PM   #784
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
Oh?
Old 04-7-2016, 10:45 PM   #785
TWG Sans
FFR Player

so anyways... thank goodness for the night kill. humans making it easy for me.

doesn't change what i think of bedsheets though

napstablook
Old 04-7-2016, 10:46 PM   #786
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
Yet another :59 sketch vote
My vote wasn't doing anything on Papyrus. I suspected Sans as well, and was interested to see what would happen if I put Sans one vote closer to So Sorry.
Old 04-7-2016, 10:46 PM   #787
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Why should it change my opinion?
It was more of a are you still going after them given the reasoning was near identical
Old 04-7-2016, 10:46 PM   #788
TWG Sans
FFR Player

Quote:
Oh?
i sometimes sell them. it's a third job i have
Old 04-7-2016, 10:46 PM   #789
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Sans View Post
ahem

Alphys - a good head on her as usual. her not saying much on the first day wasn't no surprise. i think i know who she is too underneath that persona, but that's irrelevant.

her vote last minute feels like the same intent as mine. we wanted the kid to pay for not saying anything in the face of danger. to me, that gives her major monster props and she definitely has her heart set on the right path

Doggo - hasn't said much and still hasn't said much. the votes placed first day weren't telling in the slightest and the amount of bickering going on now makes for me to concluide that just maybe our local dog is in fact, just a dog. time will only tell if this changes

Flowey - being a plant and stuck in one place is hard. as of late, the flower has been saying a lot more words and less playing their character. its very null, and i like how our floral friend has been attacking new ideas instead of going with ones existing. if i had to wager, i would say that flower definitely has a green leaf, heh.

Mad Dummy - person doesn't like me. i get it, i'm not doing what he thinks i should be doing. figures im cornered... i think it was him that started saying that. the only corner i'm stuck in though is being on the top left of my post. it's very cramped there, but whats a skeleton gonna do about it? as for what i think? meh, he's still the one instigating folks and thats all the reason to not really look at the dummy. he's probably a monster like me though

Mettaton - is considered by the majority the top monster. that's not surprising, he does have a show afterall. i really really like his call out as of recent against so sorry. like really really like it. so sorry i'll get to, but lets say we connected bones there.

Monster Kid - has signifanctly increased his presence and his info. what i've asked has now been rectifified so good for him. but i get the feeling he's using the good ol' "wow, i hate you because you haven't done anything now and i have". if that's not true, then oops, but that's what i'm percieving you at the moment.

despite the increase in content and presence, i still have him as null, but that's just me keeping an "open mind" as mettaton stated before.

Muffet - anyone saying she's human must be off their knockers. i like her posts a lot. they sound genuine and she's constantly replying to everyone's critisms on her outspoken info. i would put her very high in the monster chain. oh, and uh... have you made some donuts? kind of hungry for one.

Napstablook - the very instant this phase started our friendly ghost made a post that caught my attention tenfold. let me quote it for everyone.

and then

first of all, why you even questioning if this was an attempt at a blue kill? that in itself should be one of those questions you should refrain from. could cause some discomfort to some players who may or may not be good at keeping their feelings in check.

and then there's the bedsheet going and voting me after someone called me out of my end of phase vote. its just... i don't get it. did you hope that perhaps you'd get traction off of me with this? well, it worked, but nah, it's probably gonna fail now once i do this.

you watching?

you see that post? because wow, what swayed you to go after undyne suddenly? what even is happening there? i'm with the dummy with this, what in the world is going through your head to vote her? because as far as i can tell, you've posted nothing providing as such.

...heh, hyprocritical of me considering i've been lazy on purpose (and character, shh), but still...

...we have a post like this when so sorry gets called out when your previous post. what the fuck...

anyways... that's enough about you white-y. have a vote to go with the read

Napstablook

Papyrus - not much content and has been very blunt on what he thinks. as my own bro, surprised at his lack of energy. oh well, guess that's what happens when you run around the underground for 9000 laps. he's a big null and i do like mettaton's input on him. other than that, its eeeeeh... he's just there, but more so than our resident dog.

Sans - sans to meet you.

So Sorry - at first, was null, at second, was null, but now as of recent, that radar has been beeping a little. reminds me of a player who used to play here before. very diplomatic approaches and not really giving a straightfoward opinion. it's not a strong read, but your posts have been coming off from this viewpoint as someone that's trying to do damage control for whatever reason. and damage control usually means you're trying to protect, or fake protect in this instance. i'd be weary of you and probably would vote for you if bedsheets doesn't get traction.

Temmie - i like triggering her, its funny. um... her triggering though makes me believe she's frusterated and is usually signs of monsterhood in general. yep, that's basically my read on her, and i think its a good one at that.

Tsunderplane - eeh... i kind of feel you've been falling off my monster pole. you seem to be... just following what's on the plate at the moment and going with it. you're expanding, but i think you're latching at the same time. or it could just be due to you having you read me as monster to human in less than a day by a paranoid dummy. i'm watching you plane-a-nator.

Undyne - i'll be straight, for whatever reason, she's the one person i haven't really paid too much attention of. she feels pretty monstery though, but i can see a human in those posts of hers. its a 50/50 and i'd probably need to do a one on one with her posts to really form a strong opinion.
Quote:
I'm like 1/3rd of the way through Sans post and its giving me a huge boner
Old 04-7-2016, 10:47 PM   #790
TWG Temmie
FFR Player

Quote:
Temmie first to switch off after super super late actual giving a fuck from Sans is sketch, also attempting to look good by being the last on the Sorry lynch?
the reason why I unvoted Sans is because he put work in
my problem with him was that he wasn't trying to solve the game, but then he made a reads list which showed care
if I didn't vote then it would've been a KitB between So Sorry and Sans, and I would stay neutral
also, at least I gave it some time instead of it being a :59 vote and trying to sneak it in

Quote:
Sure

Temmie first to switch off after super super late actual giving a fuck from Sans is sketch, also attempting to look good by being the last on the Sorry lynch?
now you're pulling off what Sans did at the start of yesterday
Old 04-7-2016, 10:47 PM   #791
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post
was interested to see what would happen if I put Sans one vote closer to So Sorry.
It'd keep you in my town pile
Old 04-7-2016, 10:47 PM   #792
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:

Yeah their play before that wasn't great, and I suppose maybe I could've worded why I moved off of them a bit more, but I think that their large post was good enough to not kill them.
the big post of reads was good but not enough to sway me into taking the vote off. he can play it like the laziness is in character but waiting until a lynch is imminent to finally post something of value is not exactly a smart play

plus there's still the lukewarm reaction to the pressure mounting which I haven't been convinced is a post that a town would make
Old 04-7-2016, 10:48 PM   #793
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post
My vote wasn't doing anything on Papyrus. I suspected Sans as well, and was interested to see what would happen if I put Sans one vote closer to So Sorry.
One could argue it wasn't doing much on Sans either..unless you were expecting someone else to join you
Old 04-7-2016, 10:48 PM   #794
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

You know what? Fuck it
Old 04-7-2016, 10:48 PM   #795
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
It was more of a are you still going after them given the reasoning was near identical
you keep talking about this, I kind of see what you're talking about but I also don't.

So sorry had posts that people didn't like. They were overly diplomatic (I'm citing the people who pushed on them, not my feeling from yesterday) and noncommittal. Papyrus is neither of those things. He's just the lazybones between himself and Sans now.

Papyrus doesn't really have many posts, but the ones they've made suck. This stood out to me more.
Old 04-7-2016, 10:48 PM   #796
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

also you definitely should have elaborated on why you moved off of him so easily, as if should have taken more convincing imo
Old 04-7-2016, 10:49 PM   #797
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

we got a claim?
Old 04-7-2016, 10:50 PM   #798
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Humans already know my role as I was roleblocked last night. Human check on Sans in the first night because of his vote switch onto Monster Kid.
Old 04-7-2016, 10:50 PM   #799
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

So I'm loving your interactions now Mad Dummy
Old 04-7-2016, 10:51 PM   #800
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:
1) TWG Alphys
15) TWG Tsunderplane
6) TWG Mettaton
9) TWG Napstablook
16) TWG Undyne
4) TWG Flowey
10) TWG Papyrus (same situation as Doggo but the interactions surrounding them are making me lean to idfk
5) TWG Mad Dummy
13) TWG Temmie
8) TWG Muffet
3) TWG Doggo (Is two 'Arfs' and a 'I forgot' across two game days with no votes not enough for a modkill for not playing?)
11) TWG Sans

I mostly agree with this except I have a stronger town read on napsta and doggo is solidly neutral because he hasn't done a fucking thing all game
Closed Thread