Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
How do you confirm this?
Why would he give up a slot as the most gratifying role ever as he was placing a kill? Why would he place a kill and still fail to show up the next day? To give someone else the credit over the next few phases?

No if he placed a kill he would have showed up to reclaim his spot.
Old 06-4-2013, 12:30 AM   #982
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

I actually agree.

Old 06-4-2013, 12:33 AM   #983
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Regardless it's pointless dragging the game on an extra phase. We both know you are the SK. I mean, actually go and read your own posts.

Old 06-4-2013, 04:24 AM   #984
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

I was actually pretty choked when I subbed and it was a human role.

I don't know if he's been lynched yet but it's painfully obvious you're a wolf AC1. Your posting has been off since D1 and you've all but admitted to being a wolf today.
Old 06-4-2013, 04:32 AM   #985
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

Also hooray, I'm finally caught up in the thread after restarting three times.

TBH I'm not really sure how one would pick out being SK specifically. IMO the serial killer should play just like a vanilla townie. You're just trying to find the wolves and kill them during the day. Making random kills at night should help you avoid detection. A well-played SK should be indistinguishable from a vanilla townie in outward playstyle as far as I'm concerned.
Old 06-4-2013, 07:30 AM   #986
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

AC1 was lynched. he was a Mafia Goon

it is now night 3.
night 3 will end wednesday at 9AM EST
Old 06-5-2013, 09:31 AM   #987
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

viccica has been killed.

she was a Vanilla Townie

it is now day four. Day four will end tuesday at 9AM EST
Old 06-5-2013, 09:43 AM   #988
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

V. Again, do not insta until I contribute.

Old 06-5-2013, 10:21 AM   #989
Zoshi
FFR Player

V then
Old 06-5-2013, 11:13 AM   #990
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

freaky don't be stupid i was saying that shit last night so i wouldn't be killed over the night. i am a vanilla townie.

keep in mind that i have
a.) cleared your humanity since early game by genuinely reading something you did as human AS HUMAN
b.) cleared mike as serial killer due to the circumstances involving his replacement

why would i spend all the time and effort actively narrowing down our target to zoshi if i were the serial killer? why would i suddenly make a big fuss in twilight about how i was the serial killer?

also note zoshi's behavoir this whole game. go re-read it bro. more than half of his posts are joke posts, at one point after i posted analysis he claimed "V for Pope." those are the sorts of behaviors of someone trying to skate by. as a human, would you ever read something i analyze and give me a laudable cheer like that publicly in the thread? what sort of mindset would you have to be in to do that?

zoshi

this is so obvious it is painful. don't fuckin' lose the game freaky, i will seriously never play with you again if you fuckin' blow this one.
Old 06-5-2013, 11:17 AM   #991
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

and fucking BESIDES THAT we aren't at lynch-or-lose until tomorrow, why on earth would breadcrumb myself as the serial killer last night for any other fuckin' reason but to stay alive

think about it for awhile before you allow the SK to put me at 1 vote away from death you fucktard
Old 06-5-2013, 12:19 PM   #992
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

The whole game points to V being the SK. Instinct right now tells me V is the SK. I've had enough of this game and don't want to drag this on another phase just to do what we should have done right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
i was saying that shit last night so i wouldn't be killed over the night.
You wouldn't have been killed last night. There is no way. Good game.

My vote is staying here.

Old 06-5-2013, 01:19 PM   #993
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

From your perspective, in what sense does the whole game point to me as SK?
Old 06-5-2013, 01:20 PM   #994
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quit trying to make a hasty decision freaky, seriously consider what you are doing before you become LVP of a game where you have the most posts.
Old 06-5-2013, 01:23 PM   #995
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

I second guessed my instincts for ac1, it didn't work. I'm certain that you are the SK.

Old 06-5-2013, 01:36 PM   #996
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
I second guessed my instincts for ac1, it didn't work. I'm certain that you are the SK.
And he got killed...?

Seriously you have two potential candidates for SK Zoshi and myself

You have to make a call here that is mostly instinct, but you need to make sure you review the thread before making it. It is easy to let things that happened very recently color your entire impression of someone in this game.

Zoshi has made 21 short posts but has remained active every single day. Many of his posts are jokes or non-game related statements. It will take you five minutes to review it.

I on the other hand have been the champion of activity all fucking game long, have provided you (and others) with the logic you used to make your decision multiple times, and have dedicated some stupid number of hours to providing information to the thread. Your belief is that I did this with some sense of prescience, and that this has all been one big show from me because I am that good. Okay that is fine. I appreciate the compliment.

Now consider them side by side
Do you feel the guy who has narrowed the SK choices down for you is doing some elaborate show because he is such a fuckin good player is the SK?

Or

Do you feel the guy who has made 21 short placating and mostly contentless posts but has remained active and keeps viewing the thread but not saying anything is?

This is the call you are making, I appreciate the compliment but I would prefer to win over dying for my dedication to the game.
Old 06-5-2013, 02:53 PM   #997
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

The situation we are in right now suggests that you anticipated this prior to it happening. The post where you accused AC1 of being the SK makes perfect sense to me right now why you would say it. Not to mention all of the posts you've made about yourself being the SK and should be vigi'd. Also the dead people said you are the SK.

You backed yourself into a corner with no options left. I am confident this is gg.

Jrodd, I'm heading to Waterloo again tonight to visit. We can chill if the game ends haha. Brb, driving out of town. I expect an insta before I am back.

Old 06-5-2013, 03:37 PM   #998
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
You backed yourself into a corner with no options left. I am confident this is gg.
I didn't back myself into a corner with no options left, I specifically narrowed the options for everyone by repeating the same resonant logic multiple times.

Why would an SK go to the trouble of eliminating mike as a suspect? Why would the SK narrow out jrodd and viccica as non-SKs? Why would an SK clear you as human? Why would an SK narrow down the options to 2 people with a full phase left to go? Seriously, I never had to do any of those things, no one was pressuring me to do them, I was not under some sort of gun yesterday.

I had a fear that I might be killed, so I implied that I was SK. I believed this was a good twilight tactic. I was also pushing for the SK to kill Mike over anyone else because I believed Mike would be the least useful today.

Similarly, I had told cedolad to vigi me because at that point I believed he might be a wolf or SK, and I figured clearing me was a good option for the town as people were suspicious. At that point I figured the route of trying to get myself killed when I'm getting too much suspicion was potentially worthwhile if cedolad held to that conviction enough AND was actually the vigi -- sometimes its healthier for the group to get yourself killed when you will cardflip the next day and validate a role.

You are sitting here, leaving during crunchtime with a vote laying out on me, expecting someone else to finish your work when I am fully ready to discuss everything that we are doing here. You aren't considering any other possibilities, you are just taking a shallow gambit I played and basing all of your logic on that, even when I clarified it immediately afterwards and it isn't congruent with the rest of my play in this game.

Why are you leaving? Why are you keeping your vote where it is while going away when it would take the other two people in the thread to lynch zoshi either way? Do you even care that this is the most important decision you are making all game?

Maybe you are as I have always believed you were, just an utter shit player who delusionally believes he can keep up with the big dogs. Your high post count in this thread must not arise out of the fact that you believe you can play this game with any force of wit, or wisdom, or gravity, but merely the shallow manifestations of a player who is struggling through his own personal battle with esteem and confidence, and doing it through the pathetic medium of a game about lying on an outdated fingerdance forum.
Old 06-5-2013, 03:41 PM   #999
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

yea, like we all know it's either zoshi or V. i've had inclinations on V picking up on his weird, different behaviour for a while now. but we have 2 phases left to win, and only 2 possible candidates for SK.

zoshi has played sketch this whole game. Nothing productive, jumped on votes, views thread but doesn't contribute, def could be around to submit kills. and if he is human, he did a terrible job, hasn't defended himself, and i would rather he didn't win the game.

Now again, if zoshi is insta'd and flips green, we lynch V tomorrow and win the game. it's as easy as that. if V is SK, then cool gj freaky sorry for not ending it a day earlier.

humans will not lose this game
Old 06-5-2013, 04:17 PM   #1000
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

another thing to note is that we know wolves killed cedolad, and after AC1's gawking at the fact that jayde read his previous games, we can be pretty sure the wolves killed jayde the following night.

this means that the SK killed Manti, TPS, and Viccica through the course of his career. we have a veteran killer. does the behavior of a veteran-killer seem more congruent with your perception of my play being OVER-THE-TOP BALLSY or the narrative we can construct about someone like zoshi who is playing a tepid, scared game?
Closed Thread