Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2007, 05:24 PM   #1
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS
Default TWG XLII Postgame (Humans win)

Wolves were Mead, DBP, Roundbox, Rioting. No, I didn't plan for 1, 2, 3, 4 to be wolves, but apparently random.org did. MVPs go to Stella for nailing the two unknown wolves (I think Iggy might have known one of them at the time) and to Iggy for doing what he does best. Honorable mentions to DBP and Mead for playing a very good wolf game until Iggy lock kicked in.

1. Mead - Wolf Thief
2. DBP - Wolf Thief
3. Roundbox - Wolf
4. Rioting - Wolf

5. Sertman - Decipherer
6. Kilga - Thief
7. Iggy - Human
8. Jurs - Thief (Indiana Jones)
9. Observer - Human
10. Wilkin - Human
11. Talisman - Master Thief
12. Stella - Decipherer
13. FoJar - Thief
14. Afro - Decipherer
15. Fish - Thief
16. Nija - Human

Perception artifact revealed human/wolf for humans and green/blue for wolves. Deception artifact made a vision of you come up in the most favorable way. Wolves look human, blues look green. Protection artifact could guard someone at night or save someone from a lynch should they use it on themselves at night and be lynched the next day (still with the protection artifact). The charisma artifact added 1 vote against whoever it's holder cast theirs against. The good-luck artifact prevented "losing" artifacts but did nothing about them being stolen. The unknown artifact had the ability to go to a dead player upon being "lost". Should it do so, the dead player would be brought back to life and the unknown artifact would shatter. Unfortunately, based on how the game played out, few of these ever successfully applied.

Thanks to iggy's grand ability to take over my games, this went nothing like I had expected. If the game were run again, it would have to be altered. I think that's it, hopefully you enjoyed the game (as much as possible for the slaughter it was).
-Bowser

Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 02-28-2007 at 05:40 PM..