Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #21
CapnSkyOsiris
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to CapnSkyOsiris
Default Re: Scary dream...

Yea, I know what you mean! When you wake up it feels like you just got off a roller coaster. Those are crazy. >_>
CapnSkyOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #22
Omegach@os
FFR Player

I had a dream where i was a victim in saw 3 where the guy had 2 pull all the chains off of his body and walk out the door b4 the door blows up. but i woke up when the bomb exploded and i had cuts all over myself. freaky

Sorry, bub. Read our rules on sig sizes.
Omegach@os is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:15 PM   #23
Megmo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Last night I had a bizarre dream. I saw a flash of a guy being interrogated in this dark room and he was found guilty of something and so he was thrown into this incinerator.
Suddenly I'm in another room and I know I'm going to be interrogated next and I try to escape through a vent in the wall, but just as I open it the hole suddenly shrinks and I can't fit through. Then this woman comes in to take me to be interrogated next and I walk out into the hall with her.
Then I encounter this new guy and suddenly my entire body is white and translucent and I realize that I've turned into a spirit. Somehow my death occurred in that dark room where I was to be interrogated even though I hadn't reached it yet. I realize that this new guy is responsible for my death so I start hitting him and asking him why he had to kill me.

...It wasn't really a nightmare, but I found it odd nonetheless.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:39 AM   #24
RB_IcePh0enix
FFR Player

Haha, I had a really weird dream last night. My parents and I (I'm not sure where my brother and sister were) were driving back from my grandparents house, and they say, "Hey, wanna go to Lumphoboextreme's house?"
And I said, "Howy do you know where he lives?"
And they say "We play FFR too."
So I ask them what there account names were and my dad says Bahamut-x and my mom says Shashakiro.
So anyways, we go to Lumphoboextreme's house and he tells me, "Let's go play FFR."
He has 2 computers so we play multiplayer. We play EHHS, he FC's it with 1,500 boos and beats me. Then we play silence, I SDG FC it and get so excited.
Then I woke up and was like, **** I still haven't FC'd Silence xD.
RB_IcePh0enix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:50 AM   #25
Tibs
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs

yeah you made that up sorry
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:52 AM   #26
Killer90_angel_Cat
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Killer90_angel_Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ View Post
You guys ever had one of those "falling dreams" where the dream just starts off with you running or you already are falling, then you keep going faster and faster downward and you can actually feel yourself moving then you wake up and your heart is pounding so hard....that's creepy...
yeah I have Hent... my sister was telling me a story when I was little and I dreamed I fell off a high cliff and my sister woke me up saying that I was failing my arms and legs....

I also have dreams of past or when I read too much I dream that I am the character and go through everything they went through it's cool but werid all at once
Killer90_angel_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:17 AM   #27
andili
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I'm going to get nightmares now ):
well erm stay away from school as much as possible + get a bullet proof vest ...jk.

I also had dreams where I was falling! O_O It actually felt like I smacked my face flat on the ground >_> weird.
andili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:31 PM   #28
RB_IcePh0enix
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
yeah you made that up sorry
No...I really did have those dreams.
RB_IcePh0enix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #29
jakspar0w
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jugglinguy View Post
That's nothing. I always have dreams about something that actually happened that day, it's really weird. Of course whenever i have them, I've been sleeping next to a TV that was either turned on or never shut off. For example, when saddam was found, I had a dream about me be at my actual school, talking to my actual friends, and then the teacher just randomly said "saddam has been found".
Oh my gosh! The same thing happened to me once, but with a different news story. Can't remember which one though. ><
Old 07-20-2007, 04:51 PM   #30
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

I don't have any dreams anymore. It is sad. I like having dreams. But I wont tell which kind of dreams I used to have. It's to...personal

CBR
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:11 PM   #31
Xezial
FFR Player

Kay, SO, i had a dream last night, where, for some reason everyone on every sobeys in edmonton was out to get me, so I had to defend myself with my only weapon, my sobey's edition box cutter.

now, that thing is such a ****ty knife if you've ever seen one, it has a blade about 5mm up and 3mm back, to form a triangle which is only good for cutting through a layer of cardboard.Here, the blade is outlined in red:

so, i was going around, slitting people's wrists with this thing, then suddenly, 3 guys pop out of a box of viva puffs, I run away, and decide i need to damage all the viva puff products. so, now, also while killing sobeys staff with my sweet ass box cutter, I'm also going around and cutting into any viva puff products i see.

then a black midget (the one from bad santa) Shows up and i cut him like, 3 times, but it doesn't even do anything to him. i'm all OH **** SCARY BLACK MIDGET, so i run out of the sobey's store and end up on a snowy hill top where i get scalped by some weird eskimo chick.

The end

Copied from my blog, lol. work drems *rolls eyes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickadeemus View Post
Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."
Xezial is offline   Reply With Quote