Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: Tass AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
will you sign up for twg thats going now? there's like one spot left and it's the revival. you gotta do it!!!
Tempting, but I'll pass. TWG was my bitch for about 2 years... I'll stay retired as Babe Ruth, instead of possibly coming back and being Michael Jordan or Brett Farve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
When you were active around the FFR community and game, what were your highest achievements and what were your disappointing moments?

Even if the disappointing moment was the unfortunate demise of the website for a good while?
I'm not sure about a singular highest achievement... maybe just being able to get paid to be part of FFR for a few years. Or having the rest of the staff out in LA with me. I never did AAA an FMO . The disappointments are pretty easy... everything from the middle of 2008 onward. Most of that is highlighted in my "The FFR Lo-Down" blog post though, if you aren't familiar with what happened.