Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2004, 02:48 PM   #1
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx
Default A little info for some? girls, i'd say MORE than some...

Alright, this was brought to my attention a few days ago, when #!$% was reading the forums, or talking to @#%!, or something. It really fired me up, because i've seen it go down many times, and it never ends good.

There's people, i mean girls, out there who just PRETEND to know everything about guys, sex, and anything erotic. But when it comes down to it, they DON'T. They will be acting all slutty, and going with it, but when some real sex is ready to go down, they pull out the classic line, "I've never done this", or the "I'm not ready to do that yet..." And it usually leaves the partner:

A) Confused. He/She *most likely he* thought that his partner was all about sex, ready to dive into some orgasmic fun at any moment.

B) Fired up. He thought his girl was REALLY telling the truth. Yes girls, we DO believe you a lot of the time.

and

C) Horny with no release. Yes, he will most likely not get anything else from his partner that night, and will be forced to go home, possibly with blue balls, and beat a sore one off. Never a fun experience.

So basically what it comes down to is: GIRLS, STOP BEING STUPID, ARROGANT, AND WANNABE SLUTS!!! ALL ITS GOING TO GET YOU IS EITHER IN TROUBLE, OR A LOT OF BREAKUPS BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN LYING, AND/OR AREN'T PUTTING OUT. If you're not REALLY gonna have sex with your partner, FUCKING TELL THEM. If you are, you should prolly make it known that you're NOT just playing around, and you will do it. So stop being fake wannabe sex fiends when you're not, its actually a turn off, and very VERY fucking annoying.

Thanks.

After reading this, i thought "Hell yeah!" I know SO many skanks like that out there, they need to drop the fucking act and just be real already. What about you guys out there, i'm SURE some of you know chicks like this.

Thoughts?
xObserveRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 04:10 PM   #2
IronMonk
FFR Player

hell i can think of atleast a dozen, then again i can think of atleast 2 dozen guys that act the same way.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:12 PM   #3
Musical_Master
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Musical_Master

k.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:33 PM   #4
Ice-Dragon
FFR Player

Perhaps you shouldn't go after the girls who act slutty then. You sound like your whining about something... yes some girls are retards. Yes some guys are retards. Some girls are sluts. Some guys are assholes. Deal with it, don't bitch about it.
Ice-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 06:03 PM   #5
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

it wasn't necessarily a bitch, i just agreed with the person, that's all. Let's face it, we ALL know guys get more shit about being the "wrong" ones in relationships. I mean sure, there are assholes out there, and its not my fault when girls pick them over me. They look better, of course they're gonna pick them.

Also, i'm just glad that someone threw out the fact that girls are just as bad, if not WORSE than guys when it comes to stuff like this. With ALMOST every experience i've come across in the last, oh, i don't know, we'll say, EVER, has been GIRLS BEING SCANDALOUS. You know, cheating on their bf cuz they're SLUTS. Now i'm not saying guys don't do it, cuz i have guy friends who've done it. I, personally, never have, but i'm just once again stating that girls seem to have this attitude where they think they're NEVER the wrong one in the relationship. I think they need to see that guys do have some valid points sometimes, and just because they're running their mouth about there musclehead bf who's an asshole, doesn't mean the whole male gender needs to suffer for it.
Old 05-10-2004, 06:22 PM   #6
DracIV
FFR Player

The thing about the guys who act like that is everyone KNOWS they are assholes and will go through with it. With the girls, you don't really know if they are fake or not. Very confusing, best to avoid it entirely and stay single for life.
DracIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 10:51 AM   #7
Cyborg_Mermaid
FFR Player
Retired Staff

Send a message via AIM to Cyborg_Mermaid

Female input!! To react to that; then don't expect much unless you're marrying her 'cause the girl really gets all the kinky secrets of life at her bachelorette party (or attending one for that matter--yes I went to one, or was rather "snuck in" so don't say anything). Also she's confident in what's expected of her by that time. That sounds really "staight-edge" I know, but traditionally it's your best bet since that's what you're arguing about. If she does put out then Merry Christmas, just don't get yourself all worked up and don't let her get your hopes up either unless you can tell she's being truthful about it.

Furthermore, in a way guys impose that idea in a girl's head right from the start unless he says it's ok that her hormones aren't as high as his, and yes when the girl is that interested in the guy she will believe him as well, two-way street, my friend. With today's idea of relationships the girl is left thinking that she's letting herself get into a "three days of macking then straight to sex" situation. And she thinks if she doesn't meet that standard that she's a terrible girlfriend and every guy will ditch her because of it. If the guy gives the girl the impression that he isn't out for just a one night stand then she instantly becomes honest and more likely she is going to be straightfoward about issues like sex and all that stuff.

As for the whores, in my eyes they're doing that because they're desperate and they want to feel desirable quickly. If it were up to me I'd slap every whore I met since because of them guys place idiotic, steroid-driven standards on decent and self-respecting girls like myself. And I know that I'm decent so it's a major smack in the face when some guy comes up to me thinking I have the mind of a slut, which is why I have issues about guys being gentlemen and girls being more wary. But that's another thread topic so I'll stop there. I could elaborate further...but I won't. There ya go.
Old 05-11-2004, 01:05 PM   #8
Laharl
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Laharl Send a message via MSN to Laharl

I think what Observer was complaining about is how it's up to the girl, not the guy, whehter or not a relationship can even start. All guys would like to go out with girls, so it's up to the girl to say yay or nay.

Or something.

This thread is confusing.

I say, keep your genitals to yourself on both sides of the road until you're married. Keeps everything nice and simple that way.

POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET
Laharl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 01:27 PM   #9
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

yes, keep your genitals off the road...great idea

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 01:37 PM   #10
jazzmosis
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to jazzmosis

Time to harp on the media for the third straight Critical Thinking post of mine:

The media portrays that all women should be sexy, excessively thin, uber-housewives that take care of the house, please their man at all costs, and make a respectable salary while being a dumb bimbo. (A good example is those stupid crest-white strips comercials, or diet pepsi crap.)

This has a huge effect on younger girls, or young woman just about to come of age - they feel they should balance all this. Of course, anyone aged 15-18 is driven primarily by horomones they can't control. Therefore, the media can have a strong influence on their actions (see: "Whore: Britney Spears"). I think alot of guys are perhaps more "in check" or "more willing to accept" their hormonal imbalances than girls, because typcially guys don't care or the hormones are giving them what they want - the urge to have sex, and feel like a man.

Girls have to balance all these horomones while dealing with mood swings (during their periods/PMS, more than likely) and alot of girls just want to feel accepted. Everything seems to hit harder for the young females, IE: they take alot of comments to heart (from males or females), whereas guys can let bad comments roll off their back or they'll fight over it and that's it.

If girls want to send mixed signals, chances are it's because they don't understand how they feel about themselves. The majority of guys want one thing, regardless of which girl it's with.

Then again, some girls are just whores. I guess it's all who you're looking for.

Personally, I'd take a smart girl anyday over some sleazebag that just wants sex.

As Cyborg Mermaid said - I also, could elaborate further. But I won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
<3 Jazzoo.
jazzmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 02:22 PM   #11
Anonymous
FFR Player

One thing i have noticed is this: the women i generally view as sluts are not viewed as sluts by the men the women i dont think are sluts as arrogent dumb-as-a-brick testosterone driven jacka$$es who think that if they just walk into a building with their looks they'll recieve money. And the aforementioned men view the same women i view as sluts as girlfriends. The sluts and manhoes are the ones who have sex on the lockers during school hours and wonder why you call them sluts. This is an actual conversation between me and a 2 sluts.

slut1:hey, dont you think im hot?
me: No, sluts like you dont need any encouragement to get worse than you already are. It's bad enough sluts like you plague this school like a bad disease.
slut1:huh?
me:Basically, no, you're more like a slut
slut1: oh, you know you want me-
me: -to stop acting like a slut
slut1(to slut2): omygosh, this guy doesnt think im hot?
slut2: he wants you-
me:-to die
slut1: you think you're so smart!
slut2: yea, you don't know beauty when you see it
me: have either of you ever been with a guy who hasn't had sex with you?
both: i cant believe you said that!
me: i cant believe you didn't say no!

after that, i left but i used that to make a point in that what observer said is true but there is much worse out there. A growing number of girls are taking part in underage intercourse. Take a look at high schools, hell, even in junior high schools girls are having sex with stupid men. As a matter of fact I actually wish what observer said would happen where I am. If a girl says she wants to have sex with you, she'll do it without any hesitation. And if you want to have sex with any girl almost, just ask and you'll have some that night. If you want an actual relationship, do like me and look elsewhere. Another serious problem is the growing number of men who have no problem having sex with the sluts. It used to be just a handful, now men like me who look for a girl to have an actual relationship are a minority. This is not good.

I could elaborate further(mainly on how the guys are getting worse) but like a few others I won't...for now
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 01:44 AM   #12
Anonymous
FFR Player

okay, this got a little off topic. What i basically wanted to say, or see, for that matter, was if anyone could say that they knew girls who make themselves out to be very good at sex or whatever, but really have no idea what to do. That'll get girls in trouble.

I believe lots of you are right when you say girls do feel like that's how they NEED to act, but if they're actually looking at the RIGHT people, they'd realize that they don't have to. Now, little to say i'm older than most of you, and I guess i feel like sex should be a part of the relationship, but it doesn't mean i'm looking for some beauty queen who's dumb as rocks and just wants to ride cock. Trust me, i want a girl who knows where she's going in life, is and smart. Sure looks are always a plus, and come on, if she doesn't want to have sex, i'm just not going to do it. I mean sure, i'm not expecting sex in three days, that's just stupid. But i mean if she's just like "No, its not happening," then she's prolly:

1) On crack: Girls get horny too, and everytime she does, she's either using a dildo or just taking a cold shower.

2) Denying her basic instincts, and making her partner feel like he isn't part of her sexual life.

So if girls don't wanna have sex, i mean just say it already. That's all at this point.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 01:45 AM   #13
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Last post was me. I don't know why it keeps doing that! grr....
Old 05-22-2004, 08:51 AM   #14
Jam930
FFR Player

Default Re: A little info for some? girls, i'd say MORE than some...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xObserveRx
So basically what it comes down to is: GIRLS, STOP BEING STUPID, ARROGANT, AND WANNABE SLUTS!!! ALL ITS GOING TO GET YOU IS EITHER IN TROUBLE, OR A LOT OF BREAKUPS BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN LYING, AND/OR AREN'T PUTTING OUT. If you're not REALLY gonna have sex with your partner, #$#ing TELL THEM. If you are, you should prolly make it known that you're NOT just playing around, and you will do it. So stop being fake wannabe sex fiends when you're not, its actually a turn off, and very VERY #$#ing annoying.

Thanks.

After reading this, i thought "Hell yeah!" I know SO many skanks like that out there, they need to drop the #$#ing act and just be real already. What about you guys out there, i'm SURE some of you know chicks like this.

Thoughts?
...i...well.

you are an idiot.

1. the girls doing this cannot hear you.
2. be nice.
3. dont take it out on anyone that you dont KNOW has done this.
4. there could be other reasons for evacuating your company...like... you stink, you're dorky, you just farted, you started talking about star wars, you're small, you have bad acne...etc
5. what are you looking to accomplish/establish with this post.

6. im probably going to get logged out because i type so slow...this is jamie.
*edit
7. ...or not.
Old 05-22-2004, 05:35 PM   #15
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX

Quote:
4. there could be other reasons for evacuating your company...like... you stink, you're dorky, you just farted, you started talking about star wars, you're small, you have bad acne...etc
Jam, last time I checked, a majority of the things you listed in the quote above, are physical traits that a girl would've already been aware of when entering a relationship. If the girl really hated those traits to such an extent, why would she wait all the way til the stage of going to sex, to leave the guy? It doesn't make sense. If a girl really cares about so many things in a guy, like looks, and smell, then she really doesn't love him at all.

As for the original idea of this thread, Observer is right. The amount of whores/sluts around now is astronomously high. Maybe because on this planet, the population of women is large than that of men. But honestly, girls (including myself, I am a girl) have no need to be so desperate. What do you think would be more enjoyable for a girl? Sex with someone who's horny and needs something to rape? or sex with someone who actually loves you? I hope you answered yes to the second one, because if not, you're probably somebody who has such horrible personality traits that no one loves you, so you have to go out and find the men that nobody loves. But then again, this also proves another thing, it's not completely the girls fault...

Relationships are about 2 people, usually consisting of a guy and a girl. A guy carries the same responsibility/commitment as the girl does. If a guy choses to be in a relationship who is obviously a slut, he's driving himself into the hell hole. The guy should know better than to enter a relationship which will result in nothing.
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 12:59 AM   #16
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Okay, i see your point Healing, but still, a lot of the time, the guy is pretty oblivious to the status of his girl's sexual prowess. He's in no position off the bat to say things like "well, how many guys have you been with?" because he faces the most probable result: Getting yelled at for thinking the girl is a slut, when in reality, that's not what that question is about.

It IS the girl's responsibility to tell her partner that kind of info before having sex, so at least the couple knows where it stands. Same goes for the guy.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:31 AM   #17
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi

You know, I think some people have a double standard when it comes to this stuff. Not saying anyone here does, but think about it. Take this hypothetical situation.

If, in a relationship of about 1 week, a girl asks a guy to have sex, he accepts, and nobody thinks anything of it. They may think the girl is a slut though, for asking so soon.
If, instead, in the same situation a guy asks a girl to have sex, she may accept or she may not. If she accepts, she's a slut.

But what about the guy, hmm? He's just doing what guys do? It takes two people to have sex. If the girl's a slut, so's the guy having sex with her. Shouldn't the GUY be considered a slut in at least one of these situations? But he's not, right? Why not?
Old 05-24-2004, 10:14 AM   #18
Laharl
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Laharl Send a message via MSN to Laharl

I know exactly what you're talking about, Chrissi. It really isn't fair. Artifacts of an age long past, I suppose, where all the ills in society were blamed on women.

Personally, I think there are more manwhores out there than people are willing to admit.

POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET
Laharl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 01:54 PM   #19
RuhielRaptor
FFR Player

Ill second that fact-

I myself am a man and I think that because of my age and the reputation the manwhores are beginning to give men in general that all women will think that men at this age are only intersted in sex and that saying "I love you" really means "Let's have sex". But you all need to admit that people are having sex at younger ages, like how every other day I hear about how one person had sex with another. I think that with how many sluts and manwhores I see, they are now the majority and people who can keep their hands to themselves, like me, are a minority. It's both sides' fault, usually the woman for suggesting and the man for following but there's always exceptions. And women also get blamed usually because they look more like they want to be a slut. One girl wore a shirt that said "Young, ready, and willing" it might as well have said "RAPE ME!". Let's face the facts, our society will go straight to hell when these perverts become major decision makers.

Kind of sad, isn't it?

Lifetime- for teaching children that women are rape toys and all men are evil(ladies, I\'m single and guranteed not to rape you!)
RuhielRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 05:44 PM   #20
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

First off, i wanna clear something up with Jamie, or Jam, or whoever you are. I DIDN'T WRITE THE DAMN POST, I SEEN IT ON A FORUM. I simply added my two cents afterwards. ugh.

Anyways I think that Ruhie has some good points. I know you say girls seem to be taking more heat from this whole world situation, when i think its either closer to equal, or men are taking more heat. Men have had an "image" for a lot longer than women have, and everytime something goes wrong in a relationship, men suffer more, usually, NOT ALL the time, but usually.

With this "image" i was talking about, I think it's stuck so long because lots of men actually DO fit into it. It's just all men get blamed for the image, not just the ones who ARE it, which is sad. Women have images, but its either just a slut, or a manhater, or lesbian or something, which hardly is the case. More girls are known for being headcases or what not, and i guess guys are the fools for going for them anyways. But that doesn't mean the whole gender, whether its male or female, fit into these images.

And lastly, Ruhie brought up a situation. One where after a week or so, the guy asks the girl to have sex. He said the girl will either accept or not, which isn't true. The girl will MOST LIKELY either reject him and get mad, or dump his horny ass, thinking that's all he wants. Or, if she is slutty, say yes. But no, that doesn't make her a slut in my books, that makes her horny, and there's nothing wrong with that. Girls are allowed to be horny, hell guys are almost all the time, so why can't girls act on that sometimes, especially if its with a partner/bf/fiance or w/e?