Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #61
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: FireKai Original

Norsegod, i was/is a part of team blue and you guys dont hold events that much either. You see, me and atlas have spare time in between our lives to constantly hold events and such. Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament is our third tournament going back to back to back. We will hold as much events as we can possibly do at a time. I cant say that events will be back to back to back like this, but we will def. try to do just that. We want to create a clan/team that is always active and having fun. Team blue i have nothing against, i like your style. I would like to compete with you guys and/or coincide with each other for events. Like Sponsor some events and/or hold co-events. MetalAtlas and I have already spoken about this and this is how we want to run our clan. We don't want to take people away from other teams, but we do want members. If you (team blue) will erase anyone who is joining here then i see how your stance is. Norse you were in our first tourney as well. You see how active we are. Don't have a grudge against us ( not saying you do ) rather just encourage us.
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #62
norsegod666
Well hello there!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to norsegod666

I am not trying to discourage you, rather I am stating what I have noticed with Team Blue. If you guys can afford to spend the time to put together all sorts of events then more power to you. I hope you are successful, but the reality is that if you dont hold events every week or every other week your team will be pretty much considered inactive.

One last thing, cedolad can verify that all the action for Team Blue happened on the private forum rather than out in the open where all of FFR can see what we are doing. If my memory serves me correctly you made an account for the forum but you never told me that you needed the permission added to your account so you were able to view the forum. Don't base the activity of Team Blue solely on the lack of posting here on FFR.

EDIT: for a small clarification, I joined the first FireKai tournament, I will not dispute this fact, but at that point in time FireKai was not a clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
what
how theactual fuck

R YOU SURE YOU CAN"T SEE THIS?
norsegod666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #63
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

You're right we weren't a clan then. We just decided this not to long ago. And yes i did PM you with my request for verification on the team blue forum, I just never received a message back. But anyway, I know you guys hold events and stuff, but honestly, if all of FFR could see your events, wouldn't you attract more and more participants? Every single event we hold will be posted so that EVERYONE can see it. The more people are exposed to something that is interesting, the more they will participate.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #64
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
You're right we weren't a clan then. We just decided this not to long ago. And yes i did PM you with my request for verification on the team blue forum, I just never received a message back. But anyway, I know you guys hold events and stuff, but honestly, if all of FFR could see your events, wouldn't you attract more and more participants? Every single event we hold will be posted so that EVERYONE can see it. The more people are exposed to something that is interesting, the more they will participate.
and still our tournaments will still be open to everyone- not just clan members- we will have specific events for those
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:25 PM   #65
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAtlas View Post
well in case you didnt notice we had two back to back tourneys and our third is right around the corner- i dont plan on letting up any time soon- i want to spur clan rivalry to life- we do not care if you are with other clans but hopefully if we can cooperate we can have certain members represent the clan they want- im just waiting for a few more people before i collaborate that way i have members to do something with
Also with me and Austin assisting them, there's going to be a lot of fresh ideas.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #66
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Hey Cedo, is austin joining us as well?
Old 05-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #67
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Not sure yet. Talking to him right now
Old 05-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #68
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Ok sounds good!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #69
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Well since Norse took it upon himself to be a dictator from which is uncalled for, I guess this is the only team I'm allowed to be a part of. ****ing bull**** if you ask me. Its pretty much saying, you can help your friends, but your no longer welcome here. Screw that ****.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #70
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

im making a decision here- i dongt think its fair that gun got kicked out of blue just for helping us out, like he always does- so im promoting gun92 to D-3
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #71
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Well I want everyone to understand one thing. Yes we will not penalize you guys for being a part of another team. We encourage you to do what you will. Keep in mind, however, we do NOT have anything against Team Blue. We will continue trying to work with them and get them to change their minds. If they don't then hey, at least we can say we tried. I like Hammy and Norse and I think there good leaders to the team. But gun, I totally agree with what you say. But its their team and they can do what they will, we will learn and adapt from what there doing. Trust me when I say this will always be a fun team/clan to be a part of I Promise!!
Old 05-23-2009, 10:38 PM   #72
Gun92
FFR Veteran

You don't have to do that Atlas, I'm just pissed off at all this. The only thing I've seen team blue do so far was a tournament, which I played in and won as my first tournament and all the other "team leaders" pretty much left Hammy to do everything himself. Guess its a good thing that I have my UFC game, I can vent some of my frustration with this crap.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:38 PM   #73
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

DOUBLE POST!! sorry ...

How about this, in regards to metals post, anyone who is a part of team blue that has gotten kicked off the team due to being a part of this tourney will be upgraded automatically to D-3 instead of D-1 starters, a way to influence others to join in a sense of way.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #74
Xx{Requiem}xX
FFR Player

Hey, this is Midnight (Austin) just on a new alt that will contain spread only scores. If you wish to place me by my scores on Xx{Midnight}xX then go for it (it's kinda your right rofl.) I've been meaning to get around to making this account. lol
Xx{Requiem}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #75
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Shouldn't that make me at like, D-4? lol
Old 05-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #76
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

lol ok austin, do me a favor and post me some scores ranging from 7-10 in a post on spread and ill place you accordingly, sound good?
Old 05-23-2009, 10:51 PM   #77
ThatKidJust
FFR Player

Lol auto D-3 for me w00t
I honestly had nothing for Team Blue.. They kinda left me without saying anything lol
Also, as for if you need someone to help out with ideas and shet. That's me!
I'm always on.. and I have quiet a creative mind/lots and lots of time on my hands.

Edit: wait does this mean since I was the first member I get some special prize right?
ThatKidJust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:51 PM   #78
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

On a side note, just so everyone knows, our tournaments will NOT be held to just those in our clan, ANYONE is able to participate
Old 05-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #79
norsegod666
Well hello there!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to norsegod666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
Well since Norse took it upon himself to be a dictator from which is uncalled for, I guess this is the only team I'm allowed to be a part of. ****ing bull**** if you ask me. Its pretty much saying, you can help your friends, but your no longer welcome here. Screw that ****.
ummm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel View Post
Requirements:
-You must be a member of FFR for at least .25 years. If your account doesn't meet this requirement but you have an old account that does, feel free to provide it as proof.
-You can't be a member of any other FFR teams/clans besides Team Solo Rulz.
try reading the team rules that you agreed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
what
how theactual fuck

R YOU SURE YOU CAN"T SEE THIS?
norsegod666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #80
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
On a side note, just so everyone knows, our tournaments will NOT be held to just those in our clan, ANYONE is able to participate
like i said lol- and yeah gun D-4