Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
FN_Boski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Purchased Song Issue

A few minutes ago, I purchased "Everything Went Numb" in the FFR Shop for 1500 credits as it says. However, after I purchased it and ventured to the genre is when this minor issue popped up.

First I noticed that a song that I have AAA'd (Dr. Wily Theme v2) is no longer available for selection, even though its placement in the list states it is still AAA'd. (screenshot 1).

No big deal to me, I could care less. However, clicking to the last page of the genre list, where "Everything Went Numb" should be, it was not there. Instead, "Spacedust" was (screenshot 2). Again, I thought it was nothing, thinking I accidentally bought that instead of the song intended.

So I go back to the FFR Shop to buy it. Yet I cannot since "Everything Went Numb" is no longer there, since I bought it and "Spacedust" is still available to buy for 1000 credits (screenshot 3).

Returning to the purchased genre, I select "Spacedust" to play thinking that maybe it is actually "Everything Went Numb." Nope. The song is "Spacedust" and I played it through. Perhaps refreshing would fix (oh I did do this before actually playing "Spacedust" in addition). The same problem is still there with no "Everything Went Numb."

So I guess what I'm asking is any possible solution to this? I do not want to buy another since I recently obtained enough credits to play "Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival" and do not feel like grinding again to obtain that much. Any type of feedback would be most appreciated.

And thank you if you actually read all of this =3.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (43.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled1.jpg (41.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled2.jpg (39.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
m0de
Marble Eater
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to m0de
Default Re: Purchased Song Issue

my first suggestion would be refreshing but you said you did that. next i would try to clear your cache and cookies, then login again. let me know if the issue is still there and ill try to help you clear it up.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
FN_Boski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Okay so I tried purchasing a very small priced song and that did not help whatsoever. Cookies / cache clears when automatically when I exit browser, did that, no help. I did find out that this matter does not arise when I play on the Velocity engine; all songs that are supposed to be there are. However; one, I prefer the Legacy engine over the Velocity engine and two, I do like to MP when people are actually on. So, if I do want to play, I have to put up with playing on Velocity engine.

How could this be fixed on the Legacy engine then?
Old 06-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
Velocity
Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
Site and Game Administrator
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Nothing you can do will fix this, it's an engine glitch. I'll fix it later tonight.
Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
FN_Boski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Alrighty then. If you do take time to fix this Velocity, I give internet hug lol.

Thank you both m0de and Velocity for giving some type of feedback. As I said before, it is most appreciated ^,-,^
Old 06-22-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
Phylicia86
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I have an issue with buying a song as well. I tried purchasing Einstein-Rosen Bridge. I was in MP when I did it and I got an error. I tried refreshing and it still didn't work. I logged back in and I was missing 10k credits. The song was supposed to cost 3.5k...what should I do. I have the song but am missing credits.
Phylicia86 is offline   Reply With Quote