Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Critical Thinking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-2-2008, 02:55 AM   #61
BBoyGNF
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to BBoyGNF Send a message via MSN to BBoyGNF Send a message via Yahoo to BBoyGNF Send a message via Skype™ to BBoyGNF
Default Re: Voting - Why dont you vote?

I believe people just dont care for the candidates, really. And many states require you to be a registered member of a certain of two parties. Some states won't even allow Independents to vote. Everyone in this country is an independent; I say the parties are to blame. They're pressured to believe the same as members of a party and therefore conflicting with the person's wants and political beliefs. That and well, the person they've really wanted wouldve dropped out, therefore making the voters decide between people they didnt care for in the first place.

I myself am 2 years under the age, but I consider myself an independent, sliding more to the Democratic side. I have no care for the Electoral College, for it just makes things more difficult. In my mind, I believe an Independent president would be best, one who would make decisions for the PEOPLE, and not for their political "side". Either way, when I become of age, I'll exercise my civil duties and vote for whoever I feel good enough, even though theres no doubt that I (along with all other voters) will have to make sacrifices for one of two that may not necessarily share my own political beliefs.

This is BBoyGNF, and I hope you approve this message. Rofl.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BBoyGNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-2-2008, 02:56 AM   #62
Jerry DB
FFR, lift, repeat
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Voting - Why dont you vote?

I think if I was 3 years older i would vote
Jerry DB is offline   Reply With Quote