Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 09:13 AM   #41
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
It seemed as kefit tryed to hard to find someone near the end, it seemed as he over-analyzed a few things. I realize how confusing it got at the end though, so he really isn't to blame.

I was suprised that Hans wasn't voted off in the next 2 days, it was as if you guys completey forgot about him.
Bingo. I tend to overanalyze things when I get into pressure situations. Furthermore, keeping my vote on Hans wouldn't have been a garuanteed lynching. I figured that even if we didn't lynch him that night, then we lynch him another night.

On a side note, is there anyone else here who gets incredibly apathetic towards a game they are participating in after the third day or so? It happens to me in every game I play regardless of role, and that combined with the length of this game made it really hard for me to see this game as a whole.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:56 AM   #42
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

It seemed as day 4 or 5 came, people got weary of the game. The chat brought it back up.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:23 AM   #43
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Still better than my last time hosting, where the first person to get really tired of the game was me.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #44
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

The plot thickens!

mastr414: i told kefit
mastr414: specifically
mastr414: that i was goign on a train that day
mastr414: and if im' killed
mastr414: it means hans is the wolf

bjstrattonIM: Did blah actually give you that "Hans is a wolf" message?
Kefit42: No
Kefit42: Never
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:21 AM   #45
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Once again inactivity kills the humans...

The only people left after day 4 were the ones who had no idea what was going on, and had no real way of knowing who to vote for. Had Flypie, LD, Kefit, and Flux been a bit more active, we could have seen a different ending. Oh, and Blah- I was dead before you, so there's no way I could have justified that your death meant Hans was a wolf.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:25 AM   #46
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

The game would have been over if more people understood the whole thing with the fake seer mess with Amanda. Not until I died and was able to talk to all involved did I really know what went on. I believed blah and Amanda, and the others involved were all wolves. After I died and talked to Hans, he mentioned how his cover was completely blown by Jurs, but people seemed to have forgotten it. During that whole mess I talked to several people and they were all like "WTF IS GOING ON!?" Some of you *cough*blah*cough* are angry at us for not catching the wolves because of all that, but that's because you were in it all. I can understand you being angry at people you told your suspicions but who said nothing (especially because after your death we were all regretful and figured you were human after all), but don't be angry at us for not following that huge mess.

PS: YAY for not dying really soon!

PPS: When is Infiltration 2?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 04-14-2005, 11:32 AM   #47
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Like most games we have here, this game had a definite outside group and inside group.

Like most games we have here, I was very much in the outside group this game.

While the whole blah/stretchy/Hans/Jurs mess was going on, I had the fun task of trying to figure out just what the hell had happened through four seperate, contradicting, and fairly vague stories of what went on. That doesn't work too well. Seriously, Blah, look at your first post regarding that mess. It is almost incomphrehensible.

Hell, I would go on a rant about the whole outside vs inside nature of the games we have here, but I just don't feel like it right now. Suffice it to say, these games are far more entertaining when one is blessed to be in the loop, regardless of what role they have.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:45 AM   #48
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Then get more active on AIM Kefit. Or in chat. Or by posting more. You have made yourself an outsider by not communicating regularly with others, waiting for them to contact you... and for not being decisive. Of all things, if I'm going to make a vote, I'm going to have a good reason. If I change, I better have an even better reason. All of you are way too hesitant. Don't vote so early, actually use that dead weight that is being supported by your neck and re-read the thread, see where the trends are. If you'll notice, Hans did a great job of wolfing those who were actually thinking logically... and, well, flux is new, so he never had any clout to begin with.

It really does disappoint me at how thick-headed and "follow the leader"ish some of you are. You get an opinion, 99% of the time its wrong, and refuse to change... and generally it has no evidence for it whatsoever. Or the evidence you claim makes no sense.

I vow, right now, to be a complete hard ass in every game I play from here on out... to FORCE you people to think. So, when I come out and start attacking EVERYONE next game, don't be surprised or think of me as "acting different" or "wolfish" becuase I'm telling you now, I will be doing this, regardless of my role. I'm pretty sure blah will be doing it as well, from his posts. We both feel very similarly about this.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:04 PM   #49
flux_
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flux_ Send a message via MSN to flux_

I'm sorry, but after Blah's post I'm not sure if I'm going to play here again (at least for a while). It's never fun when you're trying to play a game with someone who calls you retarded and basically yells at everyone. It just causes more problems and tension that aren't needed.

Seriously, it's just a game. Getting that upset over it isn't good for anyone. You seem to think you're the king of the game, and you even tried to make a decree at the start of the game to make guardians always protect you or Tass. Sure you're both good players, but that shouldn't mean you really get special privleges. Without you leading people by the hand, I'm sure everyone can still have fun and enjoy the game. Notice your post here was basically the only one with a negative tone?
Bascially what you just did was like seeing a kid having fun coloring when you noticed he drew outside the line, so you started screaming at him.

I don't really care how you feel about this post, I'm pretty sure you'll be upset. You may think I'm taking it too far or too personally, but this is how I'm taking it and I usually don't care about things like this. I'll probably be banned from games here, but it doesn't matter. 'There goes another shitty player messing up my game,' right?
Old 04-14-2005, 08:31 PM   #50
User6773

Stick with it Flux! I know from BMS you're a good player. Some people do get worked up about the game, but that's their issues.

We need level-headed people like you to set a good example.

Old 04-19-2005, 05:40 PM   #51
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Sorry for the bump, but I JUST recently remembered something.

Remember that post you all said I didn't write?

Well....

I wrote it.

You can lock this now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:02 PM   #52
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I can vouch for that.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:03 PM   #53
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Not completely.

Because.

I edited it for you.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:18 PM   #54
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

I must say, I found it amusing that Jurs was undefeated in TWG until she wrote a post that sounded smart and the rest of you jumped on her for it.
Old 04-20-2005, 05:45 PM   #55
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky
Not completely.

Because.

I edited it for you.
Thanks for helping me with my pronouns.

Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 05-9-2014, 02:31 PM   #56
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG XIII Postgame

Archived 5-9-2014 3:31 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread